yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

31 Male / Career Growth and Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ragnar Lothbrook I'm about to put you on the spot... I certainly understand the logic of putting mones on the armpits. Perfectly logical from my perspective. My concern is this, given that the SOB is under the deodorant, how do you know the SOB is diffusing, or diffusing at a rate or quantity that would be effective?

When I put mones on my arm pits, I first apply witch hazel. I let it dry. Then I wash the area with soap and water. Then I put on the mones and then a cover scent.

Comment

Xcc you have all these tricks. I have no idea about diffusion rate. Sometimes I go no deodorant. Then it would be all SOB on the pit. Devilz-attorney my mixed results are based on the reaction of my employee. Half of the day we share a 60 sq ft office. Who knows she may be having a bad day, or a good day, and it has nothing to do with me.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook You may have mixed results because some blends seem to work as emotional amplifiers... so let's supposed SOB has properties of being an emotional amplifier... if your employee is in a good mood, she might feel even better.... but if she's in a bad mood...

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook .. Does the hits have a varied impact on ur mood?

Or for that matter after wearing a similar mix, do u always feel similar?

Reason for asking is .. In my limited pheromone useage, I have felt different on different days .. My mental state was different on different days with similar combinations .. It was always LS mones which I made my cousin buy when he returned from US

There were days when I felt like a star and there were days when nothing would change my mood ..

The bad days were lesser .. Nonetheless they were there ..
          Last edited by Devilz-attorney; 08-15-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Honestly, the more I read about mones on different forums, I feel like a kid and am getting impatient for me to get hold of my order ..

Xcc .. Dear friend .. How many such tricks do u have?

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              lol

Devilz-attorney Many, but always wanting more. The reason I've so many tricks is I've been doing this for awhile. I test each solo. Make notes. Organize the notes. Test combinations. Cross reference the combinations with the solo notes to see if effects were amplified, muted, or reduced (so I know which combos are compatible). Read forums. Get input. Ask questions. Cross check with my observations. Basically, no secret. Just consistent organized effort.

Comment

Thanks a ton .. I will try to be honest & organised

Xcc / Ragnar Lothbrook
              Do you think that I will be lighter on the sexual mones with d order that I have placed?
              I really wanted evolve oil however was not in stock when I ordered.
              Since I am not sure how long it is going to take for me to receive my order, I have my apprehensions about placing another order ..

Comment

Devilz-attorney where are you? I'm in the US and usually get my stuff in 3-4 days. I'm all giddy like a school girl right now waiting for my delivery. I feel like I get the same selfies from my power mix. Thing's that effect my selfies, have seemed to be lack of sleep, or to much liquor the night before, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Comment

Devilz-attorney I don't know if I know what you mean by lighter on the sexual mones... but I will do my best to answer. I would definitely recommend the Evolve oil. I'd encourage you to consider getting used to the Evolve oil before ordering other sexual ones such as Impaxs or PSE. If you already did, no worries.

In terms of lighter, if you mean per drops or dosage... I'd start with 1 drop of the oil or 1 spray of the alcohol based and notice the effects before advancing to 2

Comment

• Devilz-attorney
                    Devilz-attorney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The order that I am expecting consists of - Ascend, Xist, SOB, Exotica, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
                    I believe SOB is the only outright sexual product of the lot..

Ragnar Lothbrook .. Based out of Mumbai, India
                  Travel frequently to Dubai, Singapore , Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur .. Sometimes Beijing too.

Comment

Devilz-attorney Dubai!!!! You lucky fucker. I've always wanted to go to Dubai. However, probably never will. That's a lot of travel man. How's life treatin ya?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I am not surprised that I mentioned 6 cities in 6 countries and you got stuck on only one. You could always make a trip to this part of the world.
                      If you stay in service apartments and use the metro then its pretty economical to enjoy Dubai for say 4 days which would be substantial to cover Dubai
                      Life as such is alright .. Travel keeps me busy .. Since I am grounded for the next 45 days, thought I would buy some mones and take the delivery myself..
                      Last edited by Devilz-attorney; 08-15-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Devilz-attorney Yes, I think you're right about SOB being the only one in your order that is out right sexual... but again, you don't need a sexual product to get sexual results...

Comment

Xcc .. Ohh! Understood .. Think it would take considerable reading and using to understand the basics. Do you think that making notes on different hits of different individuals along-with their dosage and comparing them with my own hits will help in understanding mones better?

Comment

Devilz-attorney I think it's possible to get a general idea what a formula does by talking to about 10 people. You can at least observe and compare with what you read on forums. Blushing. Pupil dilation. Posture. Gesturing. Changes in intensity, frequency, or duration of their movements. Increased stillness. Increased agitation. Increase proximity.

I think you're getting the idea. For me, reviews, adverts, forum reports, etc. are all simply guidelines. I always notice what I notice and trust it. There have been times where people will say "This formula does this and this and this" and I don't see it!

So see what you see, and remember you have to find ones that work for you...

As an example, I dislike Brute. I disliked the responses I got. You'd think I was an alien the way most people were looking at me. But ANDROCLES I think used it and got positive responses.

Comment

Devilz-attorney I record dosage and effects I see on others. I keep paper and pen with me. After I talk with someone for more than a few minutes, I walk away and write down what I observed. I save my notes in a file because if I don't, I'll forget or get confused. Does that help clarify?

Comment

Xcc thanks a lot .. I have already started making notes of how different products are expected to make people around the wearer behave.
                                Will make comparison between the expected observation and the actual observation.
                                My only concern is that I believe there would be some difference in the thinking of the targets (if I may call so) based on their culture and introvertness.
                                The idea should be to be perseverant and continue to make changes (subtle or significant) based on observations.. Isn't it?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook .. Just remembered that last year I met an American couple who spend 22 days in various parts of India and 5 days in Dubai and if I remember correctly they were talking about being well within their $15K budget and can save a couple of grands for their next trip to Malaysia and Indonesia

Comment

15K??? Devilz-attorney that's a down payment for a house, or new car. That's a lot of bread for a vacation. Good for them, but that's way over my budget.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook .. 15k was their budget .. Maybe they have a good disposable income ..
                                      My guess is for a week in Dubai during season time .. thats Oct to March .. It would be more like 2.7 to 3K incl flight, service appt , food , sight seeing ,etc. (Per person)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X