yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

31 Male / Career Growth and Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 Male / Career Growth and Attraction

Hello, I am Rian

Have tried pheromones earlier.. Few from lovescent .. Only as standalones though..
    ----
    NPA gave the best results while alpha 7 got me a promotion .. maybe .. (i worked my socks off as well)
    Have been reading a lot about them on three forums ..
    Still a little skeptical as to what should be part of my 1st order ..
    After all the readings I had zeroed in on two vendors .. PSX and LAL.
    However, since LAL doesn't ship to India (yup.. I stay in the humid city of Mumbai) will be moving to Dubai and subsequently to Singapore .. PSX was the only option ..
    ----
    There are so many threads with such vast variation in results that its become near impossible to choose the right set.
    ----
    Want suggestions about how to read through the various posts at various places and come to logical product choices
    ----
    Target:
    1. professional growth
    2. personal life - women between 25 and 35
    ----

Postings here state that Ascend, Xist , Domination should be part of my arsenal. Am I on the right track.

Does XS contain a product similar to NPA?

Comment

Dude, Devilz-attorney I've only had PXS products except for once in HS, like 20-25 years ago. I love Ascend for work. Head up, chest out, look everyone in the eye, sort of shit. No Joke! It even tames asshole bosses. I like to use Ascend with a social like Loveboat, vibe, or bliss. I did just get celebrity though. I was scared to spray it on top of my "Power Mix," because I read that it was seemingly strong in its local celebrity type pull. I was waiting to use it by itself at my work's annual minor league baseball outing. Besides, I'm just chilin with my kids all weekend.

So, Friday I went with SOB x 1 on each pit. Ascend x 3(sides of neck and throat) And then Celebrity on both elbows, both forearms, and back of my neck. Had a great day. I noticed how I was standing, walking, and runnin shit:crap: However my boss wasn't there either. So, maybe I'll try this mix next week.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Devilz-attorney are you sure LAL doesn't ship to India? have you tried emailing Garry about it?
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper .. will get the shipping related query clarified with LAL. If I opt for express shipping options, and choose different mone vendors.. then would end up spending a significant chunk on shipping alone.

Ragnar Lothbrook .. thanks ,, my immediate bosses are never an issue .. its the top management that i have set my sights on . will have to work something out (Ascend + Social mix . is definitely on my mind)
          ------------------
          Have few questions though
          1. How frequently do people use mones? (of course .. i know that the depth of their pockets play a significant part)

2. Heard that oils work better in hot and humid climates. Then how would i be able to use products that come only in spray versions effectively? Is there a method of controlling diffusion of sprays more effectively?

Comment

Could someone also suggest if the following would be a good 1st order with XS?
            - Xist Oil
            - Ascend Oil
            - Evolve Oil
            - SOB Spray
            - Mix & Match Pack - Cohesion + Exotica + Connections

Orders are free over $68 (normal). The above order is worth $380. Will I get - FEDEX INTL Zone shipping free with this order?

Comment

• elvin.tan77
              elvin.tan77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Free shipping is only applicable with the first option bro.

Devilz-attorney don't think shipping will ever be free no matter how much you order.. unless you are talking local shipping, that may have a bigger chance..
            that following is a pretty solid 1st order i think.. so many possibilities so many combo! have fun with it and please post your experience with those new toys
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Evolve oil isn't in stock at present ..
              Will have to look at alternatives now ..

Even though I read somewhere that steveO is against the use of logistics aggregators .. I am tempted to use multiple mone vendors with an aggregator ..
              ---
              Will wait for my answers..

Comment

Pandatrooper .. Will post my experiences .. However I will resist the temptation to use mones till I have my arsenel ready .. I get a felling .. Its gonna take some time ..
                Thx a ton for d encouragement .. Pandatrooper and Ragnar Lothbrook

Comment

Devilz! I have been hearing a lot about LAL and it would be nice if you would post some of your experiences, in the right section of course, so we have an idea of how their products are different from ours and the other vendors and that we can also learn from them as we can all learn from each other.

In the world of pheromone companies, the products are all formulated to cater to similar goals but the products formulated at not similar and trying to compare or get something similar from what you purchased from NPA , LAL or AD would not do justice to our products

The goals system is a good place to find out the right products for your situation and to learn what we have to offer and how are products are different.

All the information you need to know about shipping and everything else is found on our online store

I think you are really aware of what you want but you are just in new territory , new waters so you are trying to be cautious. Don't let us stop you from giving in to your experimental nature and from having fun with the products we have to offer, and the products from these other companies as well.

I look forward to reading your journal when you eventually start one

Comment

Devilz-attorney If you are thinking of SOB, we have 2 people who can most likely answer your questions. First is sexnificant who I think is the SOB formula expert. Then we have Ragnar Lothbrook who might be able to give you tips on how to use it at work.

Comment

I have ordered my 1st set of mones..
                      Honestly, there r so many that I was confused .. I also made a grave mistake of checking the artisan, beta and custom section.
                      ---
                      I intend to use mones predominantly in air conditioned areas like office, airport lounges, restaurants, hotel lounges, high end spas, client locations, car etc. Hence I ordered the spray versions. Also the disappointment would be lesser of it not working .. ( am aware of the guarantee .. Still)

I have ordered the following:
                      Ascend, Xist, SOB, Exotica, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Samples - did not give any specific requests as I was already confused ...

Comment

With a new found hobby of going through pheromone reviews and understanding new combinations, official travel is no longer boring .. I have started enjoying my time spent at airport lounges as well ..

I think I naturally project an image of being intelligent, ruthless, hard working at workplace

Women outside workplace find me sharp but simple.

Comment

Any suggestions on what combinations a 31 yr old who might get hold of the above mentioned toys maybe in 20 days and who projects a certain image as posted earlier should try ?
                          Last edited by Devilz-attorney; 08-13-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Devilz-attorney

Ascend: definitely professional. I would guess it would go well with your self-image.

Xist: Can have a tendency to portray you as a good boyfriend.

SOB: I'm too scared to try it! . I have used Brute, and I didn't like the reactions I got. Now if you happen to like formulas that are supposed to make you look like a jerk or badass... there is also Brute, Destroyer, Rone Love, and Dominant Ascend. However! Just because they might portray you as a jerk or badass doesn't mean they will. So you may need to find out for yourself.

Exotica: Rumored to be for attracting Asian women. Now having said that, if I wanted to attract Asian women who were immigrants to the USA or UK or Australia or Europe, or maybe even first generation Asians... I'd experiment with Ascend plus Xist combo. That should send the signature of success plus boyfriend material.

Connections: I'd start with 1 spray and work up to 3. Make sure you practice your poker face because the people around you might start telling you surprisingly intimate things.

Love Boat: Great for parties from what I understand.

Bliss: Mood elevator.

Now for combos in addition to what I already mentioned above, I think Ragnar Lothbrook could give you a hint or two. If I remember correctly, he likes using SOB with Love Boat... or maybe SOB and Bliss. I don't know how he pulls off SOB but he seems to like it. He's braver than me!

sexnificant Any combo ideas for this guy to go with SOB?

Comment

Xcc .. thank u so much ..
                              Exotica was ordered for a specific reason .. Will wait till I use it before I make any further comments about it .

Now SOB already sounds like a poor buy from an office usage point of view as I naturally project a similar image consistently .. However will definitely try it .. Initially in a smaller setting like small / not so important meetings

Once again .. Thanks a ton for ur inputs

Comment

Devilz-attorney You are welcome. Now about SOB, I would not wear SOB to a professional or business environment. But then again, I'm not an expert on it.

Who knows, maybe SOB will work great for you!

Comment

I will use it in cautiously ..

For office it would predominantly be ascend , connections and bliss

Comment

Devilz-attorney I've been getting mixed results from SOB. No bangin. just some broads show me more love than others, but what can you expect? I spray it on my pits. my thinking is that the pits BO should naturally diffuse what you're wearing, but also it's hidden a bit under my shirts, and my deodorant. I really don't care what SOB does to those around me. I love the self confidence I project. I then put Ascend where my skin is showing, like the base, or sides of my neck. That's my power mix. you can add socials on top for layers I guess. I like loveboat and celebrity.
                                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook thank you for the insight .. You mentioned that u get mixed results.
                                      Have u been able to identify any pattern about d different situations / time of the day / body exertion levels etc.?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X