yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comply behaved quite nicely at my appointment.

x1 & 1 half quasie first spray...

My representative (female, mid 20s) was at first behaving as though she wasn't sure she could help me.

Within minutes of sitting down, she not only found the paperwork I required, but she printed out copies and emailed me the PDF so I could upload directly from there. No phone call needed. It was flawless and I was in and out in literally 15 minutes with more than what I asked for.

Side note, lil Nu was amazing well behaved and so sweet. Kept saying, "Mommy? I love you".

Currently at work but unfortunately not having much interaction with others tonight.

I haven't noticed much in the way of selfies. I will have to wear again when I'm not on a mission and see how COMPLY "feels" to me.
    I know when I applied before leaving the house I had the mindset that I was going to have my way, firmly but kindly...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO or anyone else have any idea how members can get their hands on a bottle of this juice?

Comment

• Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        XSteveO or anyone else have any idea how members can get their hands on a bottle of this juice?

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SteveO!!!

• x2 COMPLY, neck/collar bone
        Had to confront a personality issue at work.
        Was able to state the issue, listen to the other side and explain that while I understood, I did not agree and that this person was going to have to find a peaceable way to deal with their emotions before things lead down a path they may not wish to travel.
        I also interviewed several others who witnessed some of the behaviors that were brought to my attention. I have one other person to speak to tomorrow. If I cannot bring peace, it could mean involving HR at some future point and I don't think anyone wants that.
        COMPLY behaved exemplary.
        I was treated with respect and authority, emphasis on authority. I also projected it, as I felt it very strongly.
        I need to reflect on the rest of the night and will report more when I've had the chance, but this was the hightlight (so to speak) of my day and stands out the most, so I jotted it down while it's still fresh.

Comment

• Interesting environmental challenge. Can't say I envy the position. I remember a lot of these. They boiled down to hierarchies, real versus imagined. Fortunately for me, In union shops, the lines were clearly demarcated. Modern business seeks to exploit the inside competitiveness though. Measurable competencies would be one way to manage these energies. Swapping fear and power for a competency-based hierarchy benefits more people. I think that is one of the things I'm seeing is competency is being recognized when wearing comply instead of just the largest alpha signature.

Just my take.fwiw

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          It's interesting you mention this as I was considering Ascend or APi. I didn't want to dominate though, I want compliance I think I chose well ^_~

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I think that is one of the things I'm seeing is competency is being recognized when wearing comply instead of just the largest alpha signature.

Just my take.fwiw
        This is very valuable information, thank you.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

COMPLY bit me a little in the butt before work.

I was getting ready to leave for work and lil Nu, who is usually great, turned on the water works. "Mommy, I don't want you to go to work now, I want you to stay." I'm hugging her goodbye with her little head on my shoulder and tucked into my neck and am suddenly hit by sadness and longing and I begin to tear up and tell her I wish I could stay but that I have to go.

Now normally I choke these feelings back because if I melt it makes things worse for her but this time I wanted to comply and stay and was honest about it. I had to spend extra time before leaving to do damage control and left with a teary eyed little girl in her daddy's arms waving goodbye to me as I drove off for work.

There were a couple of other things at work that come to mind...

One was being asked if I could help with something electronic (troubleshooting). I found that interesting as I wasn't that familiar with the equipment but I think because I'm good with system programs there was an assumption of competency for figuring out devices? We did figure it out but I wouldn't take credit for it, lol, closer to dumb luck and process of elimination, but still that he came to me was interesting.

The other was, while working with someone, they were quick to try to appear organized and were thanking me for thinking ahead and making suggestions. She behaved a little discombobulated, like she was nervous to appear competent to me.

I will be wearing x2 COMPLY to work again today for reasons in my initial post yesterday.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            :hugs:

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you

• Awe I love little Nu. You're reports are so awesome I totally feel like I know her.

I warned everyone - COMPLY IS DANGEROUS!

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            You must certainly did.

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Awe I love little Nu. You're reports are so awesome I totally feel like I know her.

That's why I'm waiting to wear this one. I wonder what this blend will be like if I go to an upscale lounge.

I'm gonna bring this with me to my conference next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            COMPLY bit me a little in the butt before work.

I was getting ready to leave for work and lil Nu, who is usually great, turned on the water works. "Mommy, I don't want you to go to work now, I want you to stay." I'm hugging her goodbye with her little head on my shoulder and tucked into my neck and am suddenly hit by sadness and longing and I begin to tear up and tell her I wish I could stay but that I have to go.

Now normally I choke these feelings back because if I melt it makes things worse for her but this time I wanted to comply and stay and was honest about it. I had to spend extra time before leaving to do damage control and left with a teary eyed little girl in her daddy's arms waving goodbye to me as I drove off for work.

There were a couple of other things at work that come to mind...

One was being asked if I could help with something electronic (troubleshooting). I found that interesting as I wasn't that familiar with the equipment but I think because I'm good with system programs there was an assumption of competency for figuring out devices? We did figure it out but I wouldn't take credit for it, lol, closer to dumb luck and process of elimination, but still that he came to me was interesting.

The other was, while working with someone, they were quick to try to appear organized and were thanking me for thinking ahead and making suggestions. She behaved a little discombobulated, like she was nervous to appear competent to me.

I will be wearing x2 COMPLY to work again today for reasons in my initial post yesterday.
            This is too cute! I'll totally be that mom who cries with her child, LOL. My mom was like that with me as a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

That's why I'm waiting to wear this one. I wonder what this blend will be like if I go to an upscale lounge.

I'm gonna bring this with me to my conference next week.
              You might want to wear it before the conference to get a handle on it first. Comply is dangerous and you might give away everything if you're not used to it. Even then you'll want to be careful. Worked against me.

Steve O

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                I am almost comforted by not even you aren't the king of the hill when it comes to wearing pheromones.

• I'm going to give comply a makeover with some sexual mones and see what will happen. Tonight is a perfect night to test it out. 75 degrees warm and sunny.
              I have a sneaking suspicion this could be a real game changer. Lookout world!

I haven't read all the reports yet, but has anyone tried to get this to go sexual or at the very least for attraction?

Steve O

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                I am definitely interested in it for attraction/sexual purposes. I definitely intend to steer it that way if/when I try it. Can't wait to hear your reports.

I'm going to give comply a makeover with some sexual mones and see what will happen. Tonight is a perfect night to test it out. 75 degrees warm and sunny.

I haven't read all the reports yet, but has anyone tried to get this to go sexual or at the very least for attraction?
              Nope, but you gave me an idea, but I need to try xs199 alone some weeks before I start using xs76 + DM+ with her.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm going to give comply a makeover with some sexual mones and see what will happen. Tonight is a perfect night to test it out. 75 degrees warm and sunny.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You might want to wear it before the conference to get a handle on it first. Comply is dangerous and you might give away everything if you're not used to it. Even then you'll want to be careful. Worked against me.
                Absolutely noted! I'm going to try out a new gym tomorrow, I'll wear it them. I didn't want to go but you know what, for my PXS fam, I will! LOL.
                I hope I have something to report when I come back.

Comment

• Lmao same! This is one mone that I haven't touched yet. Just seeing how everyone talks about it. Gosh, I wish I wore it today at the mall.

Comment

Awe I love little Nu. You're reports are so awesome I totally feel like I know her.

Thanks Steve, in a way, she's part of this community too

x2 COMPLY today

Things went well with final interview at work.
                  It's really in the court of the person with perceived issues.

The one who was receiving the poor behavior is willing to let it be IF this person let's go of this false narrative. Only time will tell now, but they will be on a kind of behavioral probation and continue to be observed. It sucks, but hopefully it will work out for the better of all involved. This person has been exposed (their own doing by trying to create "sides") and sometimes shining a light into the darkness is all it takes to turns things around. Let's hope so.

On another note, lil Nu tried for the water works again today but I was much better prepared for it and, while sad, at least she wasn't crying when I left

I think I definitely have been experiencing some of that, "you're an authority" vibe. Seems like my opinion is WORD, lol, and people I've been interacting with have treated me like my say is the final say without argument. Very good for today's situation

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lill Nu is just awesome.

I've worn it with sweetness and additional copulins a few times, it is amazing

Comment

Comply is dangerous and you might give away everything if you're not used to it. Even then you'll want to be careful.
                    Can't emphasize this enough. I still get got sometimes. Given away more things than I'd like. When I prep myself, it's easy to avoid

Comment

• I'm thankful for you guys and all these posts because I feel like you are prepping me when it comes to wearing this. If I didn't know any better, I'd have ended up at Equinox tomorrow ready to sign my bank account away, LOL.

Also, damn the anticipation! Can't wait to wear this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X