COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Do you think adding the P74 directly into the blend would offer value, or do like being able to add it as needed?
    It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available 😁

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available 😁

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible
      I would love to try this version you are testing now if it is possible.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X