COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Do you think adding the P74 directly into the blend would offer value, or do like being able to add it as needed?
    It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available 😁

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available 😁

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible
      I would love to try this version you are testing now if it is possible.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I would love to try this version you are testing now if it is possible.
        I hope you get to try it too. It's been pretty amazing for work and social situations.

Comment

I've continued to wear this with a dash of p74 to work and I've continued to retain clientele at an alarmingly high rate and sell products to 70% of people that come in.

I seem to be seen as an authority in whatever it is that I talk about. A trusted expert.

If I'm heading out after work I spritz on 1/2 spray of sweetness and VAVAVOOM. Dazzled looks and preferential treatment from men. I had the manager of a bank pull me to the side to take a deposit. The line was long and I was nowhere near the front. Inappropriately hilarious. He tried to lightly flirt and immediately stopped when I was non responsive.

A guy at a butcher ship showed me the sliced pork belly and I pointed out that it was 80% fat. He apologized profusely. Previously, he has flirted with me shamelessly in front of his fellow employees and there was none of that here though it was obvious he was still attracted to me. He called the store owner and they both came out apologizing to me for having to wait while the resliced a better cut of pork belly.

Comment

I've continued to wear this with a dash of p74 to work and I've continued to retain clientele at an alarmingly high rate and sell products to 70% of people that come in.

I seem to be seen as an authority in whatever it is that I talk about. A trusted expert.

If I'm heading out after work I spritz on 1/2 spray of sweetness and VAVAVOOM. Dazzled looks and preferential treatment from men. I had the manager of a bank pull me to the side to take a deposit. The line was long and I was nowhere near the front. Inappropriately hilarious. He tried to lightly flirt and immediately stopped when I was non responsive.

A guy at a butcher ship showed me the sliced pork belly and I pointed out that it was 80% fat. He apologized profusely. Previously, he has flirted with me shamelessly in front of his fellow employees and there was none of that here though it was obvious he was still attracted to me. He called the store owner and they both came out apologizing to me for having to wait while the resliced a better cut of pork belly.
            Now you make me want to get P74 next month... How much longer do we have til your blend is given to other fonts? I'm getting impacient lol. This summer I'm going to be doing some major networking in the Club. I want to be the biggest and baddest, again I'm so glad I decided to get Sweetness & Fantasy this go round.
            PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

For a second, I thought "VAVAVOOM" was another spray, lmao
              PXS: xs169/Xist, xs196/Girlfriend, xs103/Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, xs143/Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194/InBetween, xsP96, XS130/Status, PSEL, Odyssey, Cohesion, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat + Connections.

Comment

hmmm, great name for something
                MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

I hope you get to try it too. It's been pretty amazing for work and social situations.
                  Yes!
                  Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                  Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X