yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is going to be fun and I will compare it with the Celebrity + p74 combination Isis
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        It is going to be fun and I will compare it with the Celebrity + p74 combination Isis
        Try it with sweetness! It's like Instant Sexiness A!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Try it with sweetness! It's like Instant Sexiness A!
          I will, thank you.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So, this has been pretty amazing after some long term nearly every day use.

I generally am not interested enough to ask people about their life if I'm not interested but this seems to increase empathy.

There is bonding long term with established repeats clients. They start to invade my personal space and give me hugs. They're much more suggestible after repeated exposure.

for ex:

Me: your skin is barrier impaired, you need this
            220 dollar cream
            them: okay, I'll give it a try

When previously they were hesitant

Comment

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              So are you implying you can hard sell with this more easily? ????

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a soft seller but now I'm able to do it more directly but not aggressively enough to be hard selling imo

• Vicki Lee
              Vicki Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh ok cool well ima still do what Ildergreier

So, this has been pretty amazing after some long term nearly every day use.

I generally am not interested enough to ask people about their life if I'm not interested but this seems to increase empathy.

There is bonding long term with established repeats clients. They start to invade my personal space and give me hugs. They're much more suggestible after repeated exposure.

for ex:

Me: your skin is barrier impaired, you need this
            220 dollar cream
            them: okay, I'll give it a try

When previously they were hesitant
            Another gem, it seems!

Comment

Isis
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                Im excited to see how this works for you!!

Comment

I think my bottle is here after the weekend.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Im excited to see how this works for you!!
                    Isis
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

This testing is going to be so fun.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I love it on it's own. I've been mainly using it for work. It was soooooo good with sweetness though. Reminded me of the instant sexiness of olde from androtics

Comment

I love it on it's own. I've been mainly using it for work. It was soooooo good with sweetness though. Reminded me of the instant sexiness of olde from androtics

Comment

I look forward to the comparisons to see how they are similar and how they are different. Both blends sound very intriguing.
                            Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

I look forward to the comparisons to see how they are similar and how they are different. Both blends sound very intriguing.
                              They are and they both were created by two beautiful women Ildergreier & Isis

Comment

They are and they both were created by two beautiful women Ildergreier & Isis
                                Thank you. romantic i love you GIF by Mia Page
                                Arsenal

Comment

Do you ladies think this would be a good blend to get into a very upscale lounge/club? I got my bottle and I'm ready to test! I have a list of upscale places to visit this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                    Do you ladies think this would be a good blend to get into a very upscale lounge/club? I got my bottle and I'm ready to test! I have a list of upscale places to visit this coming week.
                                    From the sound of it, it could be a very good blend for an upscale place.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                      Yeah definitely. People will see you as high status and important

Comment

Yeah definitely. People will see you as high status and important
                                        Perfect!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X