yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Do you think adding the P74 directly into the blend would offer value, or do like being able to add it as needed?
    It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available ????

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

It's always a nice to have 1 bottle for everything, the rapport and bonding dies off at the end for me (with no p74) but having the option of major respect (no added p74) would be nice.

Personally I would like whatever would play best on most people if that increases the chances of making it readily available ????

I'm not sure what I'd do without it now that I know these results are possible
      I would love to try this version you are testing now if it is possible.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I would love to try this version you are testing now if it is possible.
        I hope you get to try it too. It's been pretty amazing for work and social situations.

Comment

I've continued to wear this with a dash of p74 to work and I've continued to retain clientele at an alarmingly high rate and sell products to 70% of people that come in.

I seem to be seen as an authority in whatever it is that I talk about. A trusted expert.

If I'm heading out after work I spritz on 1/2 spray of sweetness and VAVAVOOM. Dazzled looks and preferential treatment from men. I had the manager of a bank pull me to the side to take a deposit. The line was long and I was nowhere near the front. Inappropriately hilarious. He tried to lightly flirt and immediately stopped when I was non responsive.

A guy at a butcher ship showed me the sliced pork belly and I pointed out that it was 80% fat. He apologized profusely. Previously, he has flirted with me shamelessly in front of his fellow employees and there was none of that here though it was obvious he was still attracted to me. He called the store owner and they both came out apologizing to me for having to wait while the resliced a better cut of pork belly.

Comment

I've continued to wear this with a dash of p74 to work and I've continued to retain clientele at an alarmingly high rate and sell products to 70% of people that come in.

I seem to be seen as an authority in whatever it is that I talk about. A trusted expert.

If I'm heading out after work I spritz on 1/2 spray of sweetness and VAVAVOOM. Dazzled looks and preferential treatment from men. I had the manager of a bank pull me to the side to take a deposit. The line was long and I was nowhere near the front. Inappropriately hilarious. He tried to lightly flirt and immediately stopped when I was non responsive.

A guy at a butcher ship showed me the sliced pork belly and I pointed out that it was 80% fat. He apologized profusely. Previously, he has flirted with me shamelessly in front of his fellow employees and there was none of that here though it was obvious he was still attracted to me. He called the store owner and they both came out apologizing to me for having to wait while the resliced a better cut of pork belly.
            Now you make me want to get P74 next month... How much longer do we have til your blend is given to other fonts? I'm getting impacient lol. This summer I'm going to be doing some major networking in the Club. I want to be the biggest and baddest, again I'm so glad I decided to get Sweetness & Fantasy this go round.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

For a second, I thought "VAVAVOOM" was another spray, lmao

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                great observation and name

hmmm, great name for something

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                agreed

I hope you get to try it too. It's been pretty amazing for work and social situations.
              Yes!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Isis I'm having some difficulty in understanding some things here. The blend has some XSP74 as that was a requested element. Do you think it needs more? I could extrapolate that from your references of adding just a pinch, but its created for you so I want to respect your wishes.

Also the sweetness reference for after work. I also would love one bottle to do everything, I'm just not sure its possible.

I have been working on release factors though, but its not quite there. I did it with XSwim where it would only activate after it got wet, but what I am working on now is a tiered release system. As the hours progress the molecules are released one after another. Its a bit like modern perfumery where you have base, heart and top notes. Its very much been a part of my formulation process from the beginning. How you formulate matters.

Take this a little bit further and after 3 hours you get a totally new release of molecules. Its a process, but I feel like I'm close. However not quite there.

So should I add or change anything here per your requirements?

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Isis I'm having some difficulty in understanding some things here. The blend has some XSP74 as that was a requested element. Do you think it needs more? I could extrapolate that from your references of adding just a pinch, but its created for you so I want to respect your wishes.

Also the sweetness reference for after work. I also would love one bottle to do everything, I'm just not sure its possible.

I have been working on release factors though, but its not quite there. I did it with XSwim where it would only activate after it got wet, but what I am working on now is a tiered release system. As the hours progress the molecules are released one after another. Its a bit like modern perfumery where you have base, heart and top notes. Its very much been a part of my formulation process from the beginning. How you formulate matters.

Take this a little bit further and after 3 hours you get a totally new release of molecules. Its a process, but I feel like I'm close. However not quite there.

So should I add or change anything here per your requirements?
                  A pinch of p74 extends the bonding element. I get a bit irritable at the tail end without.

As for sweetness, I wouldn't want that aspect in it! Feels like a completely different animal. Comply is an amazing blend without sweetness

The release factors sounds fantastic. I can only imagine all the nuances it would lend a blend

Comment

So Muestereate tagged me in post to a member about sales and I remember that I haven't updated.

My retention rate has risen 70%. SEVENTY percent. Guess what the industry average is? 20%!

So, I came up with a process for selling and it works. Though I have to roughly follow the process to close. ALWAYS.

But when wearing this? NAH. My process is just an option.

I've sold packages, enrolled people into recurring payment programs and sold products by just suggesting off handedly! It seems people just react like, "Well, you're the expert. And what you said makes sense. I'll trust you"

Which = DO AS I SAY...and without much effort on my part

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You be like the retention Goddess I really hope your aspirations continue to unfold.

So Muestereate tagged me in post to a member about sales and I remember that I haven't updated.

My retention rate has risen 70%. SEVENTY percent. Guess what the industry average is? 20%!

So, I came up with a process for selling and it works. Though I have to roughly follow the process to close. ALWAYS.

But when wearing this? NAH. My process is just an option.

I've sold packages, enrolled people into recurring payment programs and sold products by just suggesting off handedly! It seems people just react like, "Well, you're the expert. And what you said makes sense. I'll trust you"

Which = DO AS I SAY...and without much effort on my part
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I am eager to try the xs199 myself too.
                      Arsenal

Comment

That xs199... I'm ready to hop on it.

Comment

Boy you sure know how to shake that bootie.

Comment

Okie dokie. A pinch more P74 added and I'm going to start sending it out with orders for Community Influencers.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Okie dokie. A pinch more P74 added and I'm going to start sending it out with orders for Community Influencers.
                              Ildergreier

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                I wonder how more and in what way xs199 more dangerous than xs194. This is going to be such a fun thread to follow.

Comment

Yes, please!
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I've got my order finger READY!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X