yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore 1 spray comply, 12.5 mcg p74 to see if it's consistent day to day.

Same calmness and again I was running late and it was snowing, there was traffic I didn't account for. Despite all that I was really relaxed and calm.

First client was quite frugal and said that she tried the line I carried (with someone else) and was not happy with the results. I think she may been worried I might try to sell her on products and wanted to shut me down before I try. Because l am literally the only stockist in my state and also the only stockist in surrounding states. There are literally than 42 people who carry this line in the US lmao.

If she wasn't lying about that, she had an unsatisfactory experience with a line that looked like mine. Despite that she purchased products from me. OMG! This was definitely comply. I did not employ any sales tactics I just gave her advice on her skin. She was using Rodan and Fields which is a very inflammatory line. She asked me my opinion on it and I told her that they use ingredients that irritate and inflame which plumps the skin...making people think that it's getting rid of her wrinkles. I've told people this before and they get offended if I don't preface it with compliments. I didn't preface with compliments this time but she took what I said without insult or doubt. Wow. I upsold on a better treatment when she originally came in for for the most inexpensive one. Considering the source of where she found it me, it was unlikely that should buy products or upgrade, but she did!!!

I felt interested in her. I don't care for small dogs but asked her for pictures of her dog and "awwwwed" at the pictures and video. I complimented her shoes. I complimented her. And it was genuine because I felt it at the time.

This combination of respect and bonding is remarkable. I would've thought one would cancel the other one out.

Next client added literally EVERYTHING I suggested. Your lips look a little chapped lets get rid of the dead skin. Oh, you know what else would help with preventing dry lips...LIP FILLERS. It's hyaluronic acid so it will attract moisture. Seriously, who gets lip fillers on a whim? Since we're doing radiofrequency we might as well throw in microcurrent. Just. Wow.

Initially I could see she was a little antsy but she soon got comfortable. VERY comfortable hahaaaa. Keep reading...

The first time she came in she told me she never got facial treatments. I told her she looked very young and she said it was due to genetics.

This time?! She said she did a lot of shit to her face and that's why she looked so young LOL. She was very open about how self conscious she was. She kept saying that she looks nothing like she did ten years ago and lamented on sagging. She was NOT sagging anywhere lol. Literally anywhere. She kept pulling out her phone and snapping pictures and saying that she looked so fat (she was half my size). She showed me that she edited in collar bones and then showed me how she was enlarging her eyes and slimming her face. It was so fascinating how open she was in sharing this with me.

The most interesting part of this interaction was when I told her to remove her shirt so we can work on her neck and chest. when I came into the room she was butt naked. She did NOT do this the first time she came in. She squealed and shimmied her shoilders when I came in and continued to sit there outside of the blankets LOL. I specifically told her that she can get under the covers. I have no clue as to why she took her bra, pants and panties off lmao

I'm really confused about what happened there haha

This is going to be my fav mix at work. I can only imagine how this would play outside of work. Soooo many possibilities

People really don't want to disappoint you with this on. If you have a silver tongue or even just a tiny bit of game. you can do SOOO much with this. I did not apply any sales tactics and just look at what happened above. i'm sure this will work in social settings as well.

There's authority and trust. That is what's needed to get people to do things for you. This blend is genius!! I am amazed. I definitely see what SteveO meant when he said this blend is dangerous. Can you imagine wearing this socially???

Mr mbag$ is flying in on Monday...this might be a good time to pep it up with some cops and est..or xsp-h. Or maybe just cops. I still want to see the full potential of this blend solo.
    Last edited by Isis; 02-01-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha! You're going to burst, aren't you? I think I can feel you vibrating with anticipation from here

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_809.gif
Views:	594
Size:	724.0 KB
ID:	93603 Did the p74 take away the maleness of it? it seems as if that component is useful to you.

Hmmmm. Isis in Blonde and Crown. Everyone needs to be "Queen for A Day"
    I'm not sure...I'm gonna have to try Comply again by itself. I think I may have just been feeling more okay to carry myself in an overtly feminine way and the unisex vibe didn't match. It might have just felt masculine in comparison.

Comment

I'd vote for solo if you have the patience and trust in the blend. This is one hell of a tool.

I like the part about feeling comfortable with yourself. I've had long stretches of that and it is certainly nice to like yourself. People like people that like themselves too. I sure hope this works for guys too. I've been hitting a little xist around people I wouldn't mind resetting but its slow. Sometimes slow is good though with people one is familiar with. I'm really glad you found a work blend!

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll definitely wear it solo, just not on a date. I can see it being an attractant for men, not so much for women if not steered correctly

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        good info

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I wore 1 spray comply, 12.5 mcg p74 to see if it's consistent day to day.

Same calmness and again I was running late and it was snowing, there was traffic I didn't account for. Despite all that I was really relaxed and calm.

First client was quite frugal and said that she tried the line I carried (with someone else) and was not happy with the results. I think she may been worried I might try to sell her on products and wanted to shut me down before I try. Because l am literally the only stockist in my state and also the only stockist in surrounding states. There are literally than 42 people who carry this line in the US lmao.

If she wasn't lying about that, she had an unsatisfactory experience with a line that looked like mine. Despite that she purchased products from me. OMG! This was definitely comply. I did not employ any sales tactics I just gave her advice on her skin. She was using Rodan and Fields which is a very inflammatory line. She asked me my opinion on it and I told her that they use ingredients that irritate and inflame which plumps the skin...making people think that it's getting rid of her wrinkles. I've told people this before and they get offended if I don't preface it with compliments. I didn't preface with compliments this time but she took what I said without insult or doubt. Wow. I upsold on a better treatment when she originally came in for for the most inexpensive one. Considering the source of where she found it me, it was unlikely that should buy products or upgrade, but she did!!!

I felt interested in her. I don't care for small dogs but asked her for pictures of her dog and "awwwwed" at the pictures and video. I complimented her shoes. I complimented her. And it was genuine because I felt it at the time.

This combination of respect and bonding is remarkable. I would've thought one would cancel the other one out.

Next client added literally EVERYTHING I suggested. Your lips look a little chapped lets get rid of the dead skin. Oh, you know what else would help with preventing dry lips...LIP FILLERS. It's hyaluronic acid so it will attract moisture. Seriously, who gets lip fillers on a whim? Since we're doing radiofrequency we might as well throw in microcurrent. Just. Wow.

Initially I could see she was a little antsy but she soon got comfortable. VERY comfortable hahaaaa. Keep reading...

The first time she came in she told me she never got facial treatments. I told her she looked very young and she said it was due to genetics.

This time?! She said she did a lot of shit to her face and that's why she looked so young LOL. She was very open about how self conscious she was. She kept saying that she looks nothing like she did ten years ago and lamented on sagging. She was NOT sagging anywhere lol. Literally anywhere. She kept pulling out her phone and snapping pictures and saying that she looked so fat (she was half my size). She showed me that she edited in collar bones and then showed me how she was enlarging her eyes and slimming her face. It was so fascinating how open she was in sharing this with me.

The most interesting part of this interaction was when I told her to remove her shirt so we can work on her neck and chest. when I came into the room she was butt naked. She did NOT do this the first time she came in. She squealed and shimmied her shoilders when I came in and continued to sit there outside of the blankets LOL. I specifically told her that she can get under the covers. I have no clue as to why she took her bra, pants and panties off lmao

I'm really confused about what happened there haha

This is going to be my fav mix at work. I can only imagine how this would play outside of work. Soooo many possibilities

People really don't want to disappoint you with this on. If you have a silver tongue or even just a tiny bit of game. you can do SOOO much with this. I did not apply any sales tactics and just look at what happened above. i'm sure this will work in social settings as well.

There's authority and trust. That is what's needed to get people to do things for you. This blend is genius!! I am amazed. I definitely see what SteveO meant when he said this blend is dangerous. Can you imagine wearing this socially???

Mr mbag$ is flying in on Monday...this might be a good time to pep it up with some cops and est..or xsp-h. Or maybe just cops. I still want to see the full potential of this blend solo.
      Omfg this lady really, in real life... Got Butt ass Nekid ????????????????????????. Omfggggg, best story ever so far with this blend!
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if the butt ass naked was a suggestion of some sort.....
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no idea! She seemed very straight and I don't think I was coming onto her

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok.

Isis because of her male like vibe????? Possibly?
        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Hmm, I wonder if the butt ass naked was a suggestion of some sort.....
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          The more I wear it the less I think it feels like a male. I think I associate calm confidence = male.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        Isis because of her male like vibe????? Possibly?
        Male vibe? Are you talking about Xs199 being unisex?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, If I can just start willing women to take off their clothes, this blends for me.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Well, If I can just start willing women to take off their clothes, this blends for me.
          Perhaps Naked Gun is the blend for you?
          Arsenal

Comment

I don't want to make them feel its at gunpoint

Comment

Girl, she was ready. For what? I don't know. But she was reaaady!

I'm excited about it. I'm loving the stories... keep them coming!

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment

I don't want to make them feel its at gunpoint
              Now you are improving.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                But I was already perfect!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                That is what they all say!

I wore 1 spray of comply and half a spray of p74 @12.5 mcg

I liked this a lot better than a full 12.5 mcg of p74. status and authority and the rapport stayed. No irritation or hostility from me.

Every new client I had rebooked and purchased product.

One lady was people pleasing to the max.

I wanted to see what a simple-ish feminine vibe would do to what i had on, I added 1/2 spray of sweetness

Went to Target to pick up some viviscal and the girl helping me look for it went above and beyond. Searched everywhere for it, looked for her device to look it up. Checked different locations and then called another location to see if they had it in stock.

So so funny! Men were attracted to me and seemed scared to cross me. HAHA. I noticed that this attracted Caucasian men as well as wealthier individuals. Men were embarrassed to be caught looking. This reminds me of Lafemme's report on madame. In my peripherals, I noticed a man standing next to me blatantly staring while I browsed. I turned to look at him and he seemed to get flustered and turned to hurry away.

This reminds me of IS/A from androtics.
              Last edited by Isis; 02-03-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I looked this a lot better than a full 12.5 mcg of p74. More status and authority and the rapport stayed. No irritation or hostility from me.

I wanted to see what a simple-ish feminine vibe would do to what i had on, I added 1/2 spray of sweetness

Went to Target to pick up some viviscal and the girl helping me look for it went above and beyond. Searched everywhere for it, looked for her device to look it up. Check different locations and then called another location to see if they had it in stock.

So so funny! Men were attracted to me and seemed scared to cross me. HAHA. I noticed that this attracted Caucasian men as well as wealthier individuals. Men were embarrassed to be caught looking. This reminds me of Lafemme's report on madame. In my peripherals, I noticed a man standing next to me blantantly staring while I browsed I turned to look at him and he seemed to get flustered and turned to hurry away.

Oh my! I was going to reply how much I love the bolded and now that you mentioned me, I love it even more! lmao. That second sentence gives me life. I have to say, it's a delicious treat when I see men behave that way, and I'm always tickled when you experience this too.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment

I liked this a lot better than a full 12.5 mcg of p74. status and authority and the rapport stayed. No irritation or hostility from me.

Went to Target to pick up some viviscal and the girl helping me look for it went above and beyond. Searched everywhere for it, looked for her device to look it up. Checked different locations and then called another location to see if they had it in stock.

So so funny! Men were attracted to me and seemed scared to cross me. HAHA. I noticed that this attracted Caucasian men as well as wealthier individuals. Men were embarrassed to be caught looking. This reminds me of Lafemme's report on madame. In my peripherals, I noticed a man standing next to me blatantly staring while I browsed. I turned to look at him and he seemed to get flustered and turned to hurry away.

Now we are talking.
                Arsenal

Comment

i wore 1 spray of Comply. I was just out running errands. I'm a bit too chicken to wear it on it's own at work.

There's a lot of respect in this and yet it's still able to retain approachability. I'm surprised that both aspects can co exist.

Felt the usual calm.

I went to the post office and the lady that helped me is ALWAYS a huge

b GIF

She always gets impatient and visibly irritated when answering my questions.

bad day no GIF by Fox TV

Comply had her on her toes!! She was addressing me like I was CEO of some major company that she needed to shmooze or something. A VIP. There was no fear or extreme deference she was still quite sociable and I felt a little sociable myself. She didn't know the answer to my questions and apologized profusely. She pulled up the number for the business mail entry unit of USPS for me.

This is all very shocking as this lady seems to hate her job and everyone that comes in.

I went to the dollar store to buy some greeting cards. The guy cashier seemed to want to make his coworker go away, his co worker was chatting while he rung me up. He seemed nervous that his co worker wasn't leaving and seemed to give un-enthused responses in an effort to make him leave. A marked difference from when he was ringing up the guy in front of me, he was chatting away happily. He apologized to me for talking to his co worker. LOL

I purchased 40 packs of greeting cards but my total only came out to 23. my dumbass said, "I'm pretty sure I bought 40." He said it was fine and not to worry about it haha wtf.

It's really easy to open people up for conversation with this one, really brings down peoples walls (men and women alike) without the beta-fying element I find in blends and molecules that do this.

I did find myself getting snappy at the tail end, my sister who would usually show aggression back deferred to me. Needs a bit of p74 for me but I think most people will be fine without cause I can get irritable even with blends like Tease and Fantasy

I added some cops and some innocence to this since I was going to see Mr Mbag$. It was fantastic but I'll detail that in my journal

I kinda wish I was a butch for a day to try and pick up women. I suspect it would be amazing for men. For women, this is SOOOO good with cops and a little something to soften it a bit, if you're looking for sexual attraction, status and sociability

I hope people get a chance to try this out. This is my HG for work with a bit of p74. As a sexual attractant with some added cops and something to soften it, it attracts the "right" kind of man in terms of

pay me bitch better have my money GIF

I suspect it's the high status VIP aspect of it that attracts this type of man

Comment

40 packs of greeting cards? Is that normal or comply helping you shop? I guess I'm asking, have you noticed a tendency to comply to others or in this case marketing cues as a side effect sort of selfie?

Comment

40 packs of greeting cards? Is that normal or comply helping you shop? I guess I'm asking, have you noticed a tendency to comply to others or in this case marketing cues as a side effect sort of selfie?
                      Not comply. They're for a marketing test.

People don't really push for anything because I'm seen as the one that calls the shots. The only thing I have to be careful of, is doing something for someone because I think it would be helpful. I haven't done it since the first time I tested since I am aware of it.

The one time I did comply it did not beta fy me in the womans eyes but seemed to increase her like towards me, she still showed me a lot of respect
                      Last edited by Isis; 02-07-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks and good luck on your marketing test.

Comment

• Isis
                          Isis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you!

Do you think adding the P74 directly into the blend would offer value, or do like being able to add it as needed?

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X