yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLY (xs199)

Wasn't sure where to place this but SteveO and bottle says it's unisexy

The name is a little sinister, but I'm loving it

girl smile GIF

I asked for a blend to use for networking and retaining clients. I wanted the love child of Celebrity and p74. Charisma and instant rapport. To quote SteveO:

Originally posted by SteveO
    A little premature but I might have just created you the most dangerous pheromone blend in the history of ever.
    Originally posted by SteveO
    If it works like I think it does and preliminary tests indicate, she should be able to get anyone to do just about anything for her. Its a scary thought.
    Hope I can replicate the same results SteveO saw when testing. I begin tomorrow!

Isis, don't get me excited like this.

I'm here and I'm ready to read these experiences/results.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Wasn't sure where to place this but SteveO and bottle says it's unisexy

The name is a little sinister, but I'm loving it

girl smile GIF

I asked for a blend to use for networking and retaining clients. I wanted the love child of Celebrity and p74. Charisma and instant rapport. To quote SteveO:

Hope I can replicate the same results SteveO saw when testing. I begin tomorrow!
    let me set my DVR! lol!
    cardi b popcorn GIF
    pls wear it on a date!!!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      yay Isis ! I'm excited for you.

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope Mr. Moneybags turns into Daddy Warbucks

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! I wish I had the tenacity to sugar, I'm just contemplating on a relationship with Mr mbag$ cause I'm tired of paying for everything ????

I wonder how more and in what way xs199 more dangerous than xs194. This is going to be such a fun thread to follow.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! I'm excited to wear xs194 as well!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I wonder how more and in what way xs199 more dangerous than xs194. This is going to be such a fun thread to follow.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

He, he, he, me too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm excited too.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

1 spray at 11AM. I felt really calm. Kinda like a calm and collected man was my initial impression.

Music sounded extra good. I was listening to baby making music and it was influencing my mood.

I felt extremely comfortable. I usually make a concerted effort to carry myself differently (sexless) in front of women so as not to make them uncomfortable yet there I was twirling my hair, carrying myself effeminately and making bedroom eyes at the female sales rep while talking to her gently. hahah. It was so weird, I wasn't attracted to her at that level at all.

There was definitely some respect to this, the sales rep seemed nervous that she didn't have all the serums. She said she will throw in another sente serum which surprised me because this is a hydra facial unit and the serums are not cheap. She was very apologetic. She wiped down the machine for me and went over every detail even though she is not the trainer. She switched out the tubes for me even though she definitely didn't have to. I found myself trying to accommodate her as well. I brought the trash can closer to her and offered her gloves since she was using cavicide to wipe down the machine. Most people in this industry don't bother with gloves and while there is no link to cavicide and cancer I'm still paranoid about repeated exposure. It was completely unnecessary but apparently I was concerned about her, however it felt like more of a subservience rather than a "treat her gently" feeling.

A first time client came in for laser hair removal. A brazilian. I felt comfortable talking to her, she seemed fairly comfortable considering her vagine was exposed and she'd never come to laser before, not even waxing. Compliments seemed to just pour out of me. I noticed her eyes, I complimented them etc. I didn't find myself being overly bubbly or talkative. She seemed to think I was of some status even though I act like the employee that I am to this business. I found that my patience was short. She was very difficult and kept jumping around so the procedure took 30 minutes instead of the usual 15. She kept apologizing and even though I had a smile pasted on my face and assured her that it was fine I think she was able to pick up on my annoyance. I don't typically get annoyed at clients with a low pain tolerance. I joked with her about the pain and she seemed fine after.

The snow wasn't sticking and visibility was fine yet the drivers here were driving like we were in a blizzard. I found myself being more road ragey than usual, however I would snap back to calm quicker than I typically would

When I got home my sister thought I was in an irritated/bad/depressed mood. I was not, though I did seem to get irritated easily. Had a desire to react snappy over things I would normally ignore (no one witnessed it, it was all internal). I only let it out once, typically my sister would show aggression back but she apologized instead.

I shouldve kept at 1 spray, I topped off with another at around 2:30PM. I wanted to see if there would be blatant effects, typically I would be able to restrain myself

The UPS guy, I could tell was attracted to me and I am certain I wouldve gotten more IOIs had I not been wearing pheros, he seemed as if he didn't know what to make of me LOL. And seemed rather nervous (not the attraction kind of nervous). On the other hand I felt pretty friendly but not super engaged at 2 sprays

I'm very curious as to how this will wear with cops and est.

I suspect this will be really good with clients, I have a feeling that they will see me as an authoritative figure but without the fear.

At two sprays people seem to be avoidant of me and didn't want to engage outside of the UPS guy. Found myself to be very hostile towards minor annoyances at the tail end. Back to one spray tomorrow and sticking with it
          Last edited by Isis; 01-29-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm going to try some subtle persuasion and see if it'll aid in influencing people to do more than they normally would

Comment

1 spray at 11AM. I felt really calm. Kinda like a calm and collected man was my initial impression.

Music sounded extra good. I was listening to baby making music and it was influencing my mood.

I felt extremely comfortable. I usually make a concerted effort to carry myself differently (sexless) in front of women so as not to make them uncomfortable yet there I was twirling my hair, carrying myself effeminately and making bedroom eyes at the female sales rep while talking to her gently. hahah. It was so weird, I wasn't attracted to her at that level at all.

There was definitely some respect to this, the sales rep seemed nervous that she didn't have all the serums. She said she will throw in another sente serum which surprised me because this is a hydra facial unit and the serums are not cheap. She was very apologetic. She wiped down the machine for me and went over every detail even though she is not the trainer. She switched out the tubes for me even though she definitely didn't have to. I found myself trying to accommodate her as well. I brought the trash can closer to her and offered her gloves since she was using cavicide to wipe down the machine. Most people in this industry don't bother with gloves and while there is no link to cavicide and cancer I'm still paranoid about repeated exposure. It was completely unnecessary but apparently I was concerned about her, however it felt like more of a subservience rather than a "treat her gently" feeling.

A first time client came in for laser hair removal. A brazilian. I felt comfortable talking to her, she seemed fairly comfortable considering her vagine was exposed and she'd never come to laser before, not even waxing. Compliments seemed to just pour out of me. I noticed her eyes, I complimented them etc. I didn't find myself being overly bubbly or talkative. She seemed to think I was of some status even though I act like the employee that I am to this business. I found that my patience was short. She was very difficult and kept jumping around so the procedure took 30 minutes instead of the usual 15. She kept apologizing and even though I had a smile pasted on my face and assured her that it was fine I think she was able to pick up on my annoyance. I don't typically get annoyed at clients with a low pain tolerance. I joked with her about the pain and she seemed fine after.

The snow wasn't sticking and visibility was fine yet the drivers here were driving like we were in a blizzard. I found myself being more road ragey than usual, however I would snap back to calm quicker than I typically would

When I got home my sister thought I was in an irritated/bad/depressed mood. I was not, though I did seem to get irritated easily. Had a desire to react snappy over things I would normally ignore (no one witnessed it, it was all internal). I only let it out once, typically my sister would show aggression back but she apologized instead.

I shouldve kept at 1 spray, I topped off with another at around 2:30PM. I wanted to see if there would be blatant effects, typically I would be able to restrain myself

The UPS guy, I could tell was attracted to me and I am certain I wouldve gotten more IOIs had I not been wearing pheros, he seemed as if he didn't know what to make of me LOL. And seemed rather nervous (not the attraction kind of nervous). On the other hand I felt pretty friendly but not super engaged at 2 sprays

I'm very curious as to how this will wear with cops and est.

I suspect this will be really good with clients, I have a feeling that they will see me as an authoritative figure but without the fear.

At two sprays people seem to be avoidant of me and didn't want to engage outside of the UPS guy. Found myself to be very hostile towards minor annoyances at the tail end. Back to one spray tomorrow and sticking with it
              The road rage...

Do you think it was xs199 or were you hungry?
              Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely xs199

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Oi....

This is unsexy but it made you feel feminine? Does it make you feel feminine alone or in the presence of women only or by itself too? I'm thinking the rapport you asked for could have this effect because you were mirroring women. The calm male aspect, does it lean towards one more than the other? Is it calmer like you imagine a male or was it masculine and that made you feel calm?

The respect, is it Celebrity style? I haven't tried it yet, Which comes first, the respect treatment or your impatience or are they part of the same thing? I can imagine, if people can read your impatience they may try to comply our of respect? I like that even though you were impatient, you were kind in person. Of course, while driving, we are not in person with the person with whom is making us impatient. Maybe we need to bring back convertibles so people can smell our mones lol.

It seems the impatience and respect last longer than the kind rapport side of the blend. This makes sense if you value compliance but instead of est or cops, I think, if I wanted to keep being kind, my first thought would be to boost it a few hours later with the barest amount of connections. I don't have it but that seems like a rapport mone and the hypnotics, in general, seem to wear off faster than other stuff.

But it's back to what kind of compliance you want. The Brazilian Jumping Bean might have benefitted from less rapport and calmness and more compliance and impatience. I'm not sure that would be great for repeat business though. How do you feel about the balance between the two and is impatience too strong of a word?

GIF by Olivia Holt
              Last edited by Muestereate; 01-30-2019, 07:14 AM. Reason: needed a sunny picture on a record cold day

Comment

1 spray I also added on a bit of cops in the form of occo it struck me as a little too...im not sure. The thing is, I felt like acting more like myself when I'm not trying to conduct myself in a certain way. Felt like moving around softer and slinky (not sure how to describe it) but the signature didn't match, that's why I was curious about adding est and cops

To answer Muestereate no it did not make me feel feminine at all,I'm already at the far end of feminine. If anything, it feels more like an in control and very calm male or something along those lines. I wasnt mirroring women in the slightest. I just felt more comfortable conducting myself in my natural state. I carry myself in a way that people often think I'm coming onto them so Ive learned to apply an aloofness/stand offishness so men won't mistake me for coming onto them. Look but can't touch kind of thing. Around women, both are off putting so I do things like tie up my hair so I don't unconsciously twirl or flip it. Talk in a coarser tone. I frequently stupidly smile etc. Not sure if that makes sense. Xs199 makes me feel comfortable being myself. Saying whatever is on my mind etc but not in a connections over sharing type of way

Music was influencing my mood again, noticed the same in my sister she was grooving along to music. I don't ever see her do that.

Interacted with someone one and one and he seemed to see me more of an equal and consider my thoughts, usually doesn't go that way. I was definitely not holding back on my body language when I typically do. I do not feel active attraction towards him but noticed his interest in me growing but never going past a certain point.

Had lunch at a fish and chips place and the guy remebered me from a few weeks ago. My sister noticed that the guy was attracted to me and she tried to make him feel awkward. It was weird, because I detected it as well but he seemed to not want to communicate with me and kept addressing my sister even though he was shooting glances at me before we struck up a conversation.I wanted to see if I could score a free candy bar with comply cause they had a bunch of chocolate bars from the UK. I had to proactively insert myself into the conversation because he seemed to not want to talk to me and kept directing stuff at my sister. I peppered him with opinion questions asking him which ones were his favorite, what did he like about living here etc. I kept trying to go back to the chocolate bars, expressing interest and curiosity. Finally, he then told me to guess his age and if I guessed right he'll give me a chocolate bar. I said 24, he was 28. I giggled and said, "that's what I was gonna guess next" he rolled his eyes and tossed me the candy bar.

Was that comply ?

Right now I'm sitting in an office center that shares a receptionist. A guy who owns what seems to be some kind of travel agency kept pacing back and forth and finally said, "have you already been helped? Can I get you anything" was a little odd since that's what the receptionist does, which he is definitely not. I've also seen him before and he's ever never said a word or offered help to me before.

And yes! Muestereate you're exactly right, I believe the impatience and respect lasts longer than the rapport
                ????

Impatience is not too strong of a word. I definitely felt hostile and aggressive at two sprays. Think one spray is better
                ??
                I felt a crash last night but thought it may have been the long day but I feel something similar today. My sister also mentioned that she felt mentally fatigued
                ???

Comment

Some observations:
                  1. Mental fatigue makes sense as the blend uses quite a few "unique" molecules so its to be expected. Take a shot of B12 with some L-Tyrosene to boost your amino acids and stamina. Cognitive dissonance will happen when you're mental and emotional expectations clash with the picture unfolding before you.
                  2. Pheromones do not discriminate and will work on the wearer as much as they will work on the intended target. Impatience, anger, frustration all make sense when dealing with compliance. You don't get what you want, or it doesn't happen as expected (driving = road rage) is actually what should be expected. With comply you expect for everyone to comply, but other drivers are not exposed to your pheromone signature and therefore do not meet your compliance demands. Once you become acclimated with the signature yourself, this will diminish. I have been sticking to one spray myself too.
                  3. You'll notice more and more people falling into compliance, but will have to familiarize yourself with how that translates from person to person. Sales rep wanted to comply with your wishes so her acknowledgement of that was to be proactive before reactive and thus fall out of the compliance bubble. Same thing with the travel agency guy. He wanted to please you, thus comply, and for him it became a time/control action. You're a very important person (VIP) which garners immediate attention so when he didn't see the attention applied to your needs by the receptionist within a reasonable time (the pacing) he took action to control a potential damaging situation. He was attending to you while not stepping on toes of the receptionist all the while justifying why he needed to take action. Nobody wants to feel as if their second fiddle to somebody else even to a celebrity. We want to be equals, again all the pacing.
                  4. Calm confidence. While confidence is the single most attractive trait anyone can have, the calming aspect is like a hug when people might feel challenged. Conceit, narcissism... mixed with confidence is ugly, the exact opposite of what you want. Its why so many people don't necessarily like sports figures. Their confidence is competitive and is construed very differently than say, an actors. Celebrity touches on a lot of that without the aggressiveness and is a steering component of comply. It was a real challenge though not to come off as a stuck-up tool while gaining others trust and respect.
                  5. As to the masculine/feminine traits I know exactly what's going on there, but I'm going to let you figure that out. It was an ah-hah moment for me and really drove the blend home for me. The world is your oyster, but every once in a while you got to come out of the shell to see it.
                  I'd like to see you test it by adding some additional P74 to it. XS199 is still very much in alpha-stages and while my results were amazing I want the results to meet your expectations as to your request. Brutal honesty is all I ask for. I did take it a little to the extreme of what you asked for because I got carried away.

mad scientist images GIF

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Your writing and descriptions have a certain order and clarity to them today. It's almost like an internet rapport, Of course, it is a well-written report but something else is there too. A balance(ing), a yin and yang, fluid, viscous not watery.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      Some observations:
                      1. Mental fatigue makes sense as the blend uses quite a few "unique" molecules so its to be expected. Take a shot of B12 with some L-Tyrosene to boost your amino acids and stamina. Cognitive dissonance will happen when you're mental and emotional expectations clash with the picture unfolding before you.
                      2. Pheromones do not discriminate and will work on the wearer as much as they will work on the intended target. Impatience, anger, frustration all make sense when dealing with compliance. You don't get what you want, or it doesn't happen as expected (driving = road rage) is actually what should be expected. With comply you expect for everyone to comply, but other drivers are not exposed to your pheromone signature and therefore do not meet your compliance demands. Once you become acclimated with the signature yourself, this will diminish. I have been sticking to one spray myself too.
                      3. You'll notice more and more people falling into compliance, but will have to familiarize yourself with how that translates from person to person. Sales rep wanted to comply with your wishes so her acknowledgement of that was to be proactive before reactive and thus fall out of the compliance bubble. Same thing with the travel agency guy. He wanted to please you, thus comply, and for him it became a time/control action. You're a very important person (VIP) which garners immediate attention so when he didn't see the attention applied to your needs by the receptionist within a reasonable time (the pacing) he took action to control a potential damaging situation. He was attending to you while not stepping on toes of the receptionist all the while justifying why he needed to take action. Nobody wants to feel as if their second fiddle to somebody else even to a celebrity. We want to be equals, again all the pacing.
                      4. Calm confidence. While confidence is the single most attractive trait anyone can have, the calming aspect is like a hug when people might feel challenged. Conceit, narcissism... mixed with confidence is ugly, the exact opposite of what you want. Its why so many people don't necessarily like sports figures. Their confidence is competitive and is construed very differently than say, an actors. Celebrity touches on a lot of that without the aggressiveness and is a steering component of comply. It was a real challenge though not to come off as a stuck-up tool while gaining others trust and respect.
                      5. As to the masculine/feminine traits I know exactly what's going on there, but I'm going to let you figure that out. It was an ah-hah moment for me and really drove the blend home for me. The world is your oyster, but every once in a while you got to come out of the shell to see it.
                      I'd like to see you test it by adding some additional P74 to it. XS199 is still very much in alpha-stages and while my results were amazing I want the results to meet your expectations as to your request. Brutal honesty is all I ask for. I did take it a little to the extreme of what you asked for because I got carried away.

mad scientist images GIF
                      Hi SteveO! I don't mean to give a negative impression of the blend. I don't feel disappointed at all and can see how it would be beneficial for networking and sales (Something I plan to do tomorrow) just haven't had the proper chance to utilize xs199 for this purpose. I was trying to report without feelings attached (so there was no gushing either), no disappointment here since I haven't figured out this blend yet. I had no expectations because I wasn't sure how a blend I described would translate

I do however LOVE that I'm able to command that much authority without fear from people and SUPER hostility from me. Or even social anxiety which I sometimes get from status blends

I'll try adding more p74!

Comment

Hi SteveO! I don't mean to give a negative impression of the blend. I don't feel disappointed at all and can see how it would be beneficial for networking and sales (Something I plan to do tomorrow) just haven't had the proper chance to utilize xs199 for this purpose. I was trying to report without feelings attached (so there was no gushing either), no disappointment here since I haven't figured out this blend yet. I had no expectations because I wasn't sure how a blend I described would translate

I do however LOVE that I'm able to command that much authority without fear from people and SUPER hostility from me. Or even social anxiety which I sometimes get from status blends

I'll try adding more p74!
                        Oh sorry if I gave that impression, it honestly never even crossed my mind. I got a lot of great feedback from your reports! I thought they were brilliant.

Sometimes I can come across as really short or blunt but its definitely not intended that way. After almost 20 years (i'm actually shocked about how long she's put up with my silliness) KateD still asks if I'm mad at her. I might not tell her enough, but by the God of all things sparkly and bright this company probably wouldn't still be around without her. She's my filter because I can say what's on my mind and while to me, its succinct and very sweet, she tells me its short and really mean. LOL, unfortunately its about time, or the lack of it that causes me to come across as creepy.

So with that said your observations are awesome, so keep them coming.

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awwwww! I appreciate you too Steve O Poo <3

Isis! I was so excited to see this updated. With some of my responses to your experience, keep in mind that I am using mones solely for my love life (and really nothing else right now, so I'm always curious about how they'd work in certain situations).

I usually make a concerted effort to carry myself differently (sexless) in front of women so as not to make them uncomfortable yet there I was twirling my hair, carrying myself effeminately and making bedroom eyes at the female sales rep while talking to her gently.
                        LOL, though it's a shame you have to actively try to change your ways just because other women are insecure around you. *rolls eyes*

it did not make me feel feminine at all,I'm already at the far end of feminine. If anything, it feels more like an in control and very calm male or something along those lines.
                        How do you think this would translate for dates or relationships?

I frequently stupidly smile etc.
                        This is hilarious.

Right now I'm sitting in an office center that shares a receptionist. A guy who owns what seems to be some kind of travel agency kept pacing back and forth and finally said, "have you already been helped? Can I get you anything" was a little odd since that's what the receptionist does, which he is definitely not. I've also seen him before and he's ever never said a word or offered help to me before.
                        Oh, nice!

I loved all of this. Looking forward to reading more.

Comment

• Isis
                          Isis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not sure how it would be on dates/relationships. Will definitely try it

• Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Excited. Keep me posted!

1 spray xs199, 12.5mcg p74

The calm I had the past two days was not as pronounced but I was still definitely calm. There was a noticeable boost in my mood. I was running late and my schedule was pretty crammed but I was not rattled, I typically would be. It didn't seem as much of a calm male as it had previously.

The building owner was back to buy product suggestions I had for him and he asked me for permission to put his coat on the chair that is meant for clients (him).

The second lady came in for face tightening, there was a language barrier when trying to explain the procedure. she was uncomfortable, nervous and antsy. Usually I worry when people are feeling this way and end up feeding off their nervousness. It ends up ping ponging back and forth while I wrack my brain trying to figure out what would get them to relax. I remained calm the whole time and didn't really put in any effort in trying to comfort her. I just acted like myself and reassured her that she was fine. And she ended up calming after a bit. I didn't alter my tone of voice or inhibit my body language despite her being a female and I was not on the receiving end of dislike like I usually would be. At the end of the treatment she started telling me that she was going to tell all her friends about me.

There was no way I could fully explain to her the massive benefits she could get from the right homecare because of the language barrier but I tried anyway, she was not interested. HOWEVER, she was very uncomfortable saying no. I was unfortunately unable to get her to rebook because the next client was there and she seemed impatient.

Next client was not going to rebook or buy products. I'd seen her twice previously and already knew that she was a discount shopper unwilling to spend $$$ and this was her last treatment. I suggested products to her again and she gave a reason as to why she couldn't get it (has not gotten paid), which she hasn't done before. Typically she just says that she'll think about it.

She seemed antsy and uncomfortable while waiting to be rung up. Based on previous visits, she's usually very calm and chatty. Again, I didn't care that she was uncomfortable and remained calm and acted like myself in my natural state. I got her to rebook for a peel for some months out since she is currently getting laser hair removal at another place that was more in line with her budget. I had to apply a little pressure by giving her a sense of immediacy and was surprised that she agreed since I told her that her hyperpigmentation has already reduced significantly just with the dermaplaning we were doing. The peel I suggested for her was not inexpensive at 180 dollars. Though I doubt she will follow through with the appointment it was still surprising.

I went to the grocery store after work.

I got random smiles from women who were standing in the middle of aisles completely blocking the section and making it difficult for anyone to pass through. I didn't experience any irritation or annoyance like I would typically and most especially with status pheros. I smiled at them instead as they scurried to get out of the way.

Back where I'm from, people ALWAYS put down the divider after placing their groceries on the conveyer belt and people don't do it to be polite. It's much more efficient to do things that way. THe city I live in currently has grown massively in the past few years, yet people still act like we live in butt fuck nowhere. They do things like try to get into the elevator instead of waiting for people to come out first and they rarely if ever put down a divider after they place their groceries on the conveyer belt.

The man in front of me wasn't going to do it. I was a little peeved of course and focused my attention on the back of his head willing him to acknowledge whatever vibe comply gives out. It took a few minutes and then he turned to glance at me and then placed a divider down. LOL. I thanked him and he said nothing lmaooo.

The woman behind me was comically grateful that I put down the divider and I felt so touched by her enthusiastic response hahah.

I saw the hair stylist that cut a foot of my hair off and she said, "I really like you a lot. You're like my sister." whit a lot of emotion behind it. Which is very strange since I've only encountered her a handful of times. She accommodated me even though I wasn't buying anything or getting a service from her and she gave me a tour of her salon.

I need to try this when I walk in cold into other businesses

It feels really good to be able to conduct myself freely without hostility from women. The men I encountered kept a respectful distance even when I could detect their attraction. It was like I was out of their league or something along those lines even though I had dropped the aloof-ness and was smiling at them and carrying myself normally. I suspect this would be amazing with an ungodly dose of cops and something to feminize it a bit. Though personally, I don't care to feminize it now since it seems my own femininity seems to be magnified...or rather...let loose and unrestrained?

I feel like a benevolent queen with this thing. It's like people will do things for you because they HAVE, no they SHOULD, plus...they kinda like you. I don't have to change my demeanor either.

nicki minaj queen GIF

Okay, I'm not sure if this report was as unattached as the last ones but my excitement was a little difficult to contain while typing it up.

I kind of want to try this again with just 1 spray of comply because I'm not sure I got full grasp of this blend alone, I was hoping to acclimate like I have with other putatives and blends. should I try it again by itself or continue with p74? XSteveO

Last edited by Isis; 01-31-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          whatever you think is the right way, is indeed.

Promising testing so far.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_809.gif
Views:	594
Size:	724.0 KB
ID:	93603 Did the p74 take away the maleness of it? it seems as if that component is useful to you.

Hmmmm. Isis in Blonde and Crown. Everyone needs to be "Queen for A Day"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X