yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    I have had zero luck with this in any setting. Even at various doses, I just don't see hits. Maybe it's just not the one for me.

BUT I would guess based on what some people seem to have seen as hits, that maybe it puts a little fear in them... what might be construed as respect in another situation, could be felt as fear in a car with a driver that you don't know. Especially with women who might be processing that. Just a thought. I don't take it as a comforting blend, and I would think that would be the feeling you'd want in your passengers to generate communication and good tips.
    Comply has no respect element to it so I'd be surprised if you did get that. Fearful, yeah I can see that. Its also not comforting or anything except purely compliance pheromones. The idea is to use your personality or use other mones to steer it.

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Final note: Try as I might, I just can't get this to work doing Ride-share. It feels like people are afraid to speak, and my tips suffer as well. Cops (DM oil), on the other hand, seem to work in my favor at any dose.

XSteveO or anyone else........Any ideas on what's causing this?
    People react to compliance differently. I think what you're experiencing makes a lot of sense from the perspective of a customer. Its unfortunate but most people look down at people in the service industry, even people who are in it themselves. When you hire a car you're looking at that person as if they are an employee (or worse, a belonging) and you expect them to bend and comply to your every whim. Can anyone say entitlement? So when that perspective is reversed and all of a sudden your "hire" is now making you feel how you should act it could be come very uncomfortable. Get somebody who is confident with themselves and position in life and you'd probably have a different experience. Somebody who is "climbing the ladder" wants to show their dominance over others and therefore Comply would make them very uncomfortable.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Thanks Law, I think we still need a Tips blend for guys. I wonder if cops would work for pizza delivery guys too?
      Wouldn't celebrity do the trick?

I'll have to think about this

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Make the tip blend unisex please.

• Comply is a hard one for me to nail down.

Does it work? Absolutely. But I can't nail down why.
      I want to try this in a status blend, perhaps that would help shape it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
        Comply is a hard one for me to nail down.

Does it work? Absolutely. But I can't nail down why.
        I want to try this in a status blend, perhaps that would help shape it.
        Its a strange one for me as well. Not quite sure how to get a handle on it yet. There are times I love it and other times I'm like WTF just happened

Steve O

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          There are times I love it and other times I'm like WTF just happened

Could you elaborate?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Its a strange one for me as well. Not quite sure how to get a handle on it yet. There are times I love it and other times I'm like WTF just happened
            maybe a status blend like celebrity would do well
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Comply has no respect element to it so I'd be surprised if you did get that. Fearful, yeah I can see that. Its also not comforting or anything except purely compliance pheromones. The idea is to use your personality or use other mones to steer it.

People react to compliance differently. I think what you're experiencing makes a lot of sense from the perspective of a customer. Its unfortunate but most people look down at people in the service industry, even people who are in it themselves. When you hire a car you're looking at that person as if they are an employee (or worse, a belonging) and you expect them to bend and comply to your every whim. Can anyone say entitlement? So when that perspective is reversed and all of a sudden your "hire" is now making you feel how you should act it could be come very uncomfortable. Get somebody who is confident with themselves and position in life and you'd probably have a different experience. Somebody who is "climbing the ladder" wants to show their dominance over others and therefore Comply would make them very uncomfortable.
              oh lol gald comply will pull them down from the ladder, i know a lot of people like that lol!
              sounds like i need to buy comply
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Upon some thinking I don't see this being a "I want to help you too" type phero. I kinda get that entitlement vibe and I'm not a huge fan for my goals, perhaps useful in some situations but I don't want to be feared, quite the opposite actually. It is effective though.

I'm wondering how this would fit into a blend, do you have any ideas for mixes and scinarios for use?
                ??
                I feel maybe in an alpha blend, perhaps that would give off a reason for compliance instead of why the hell am I doing this type thing, maybe if you had a gf with a bdsm or sub kink? I wana try this with evolve or TAC maybe.

Comment

• Isis, don't get me excited like this.

I'm here and I'm ready to read these experiences/results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Could you elaborate?
                    Its just being finicky with me. When I think I have a handle in what scenarios it would work best and how to steer it properly for those results, it seems to throw me a curve-ball. I am beginning to think it might be because I'm to dang nice of a person and it ends up working against me, like it did at my accountants office. I went from $145/month to over $600/month in fees for services.

I'm thinking that the compliance factor really comes in to play with dominance traits, that I don't really possess in casual pursuits. I tend to be very dominant orientated when it comes to sexual trysts, but not so much in everyday life. I'm easy going so it could be working against me and I'm the one who becomes compliant in these scenarios. In sexual situations comply has worked to my favor in perfect unison with my natural persona, which lead me to believe I could maintain it outside those situations using the same aspects. Hasn't actually worked that way.

I like alpha-aggressive pheromones in the bedroom like the ACE combo. Add comply and its just wow. Outside same combo and its almost as if I am so self aware of something that I'm not typically like that it negates everything else. ACE on its own is awesome for me in all situations. Add comply and I get very introspective and compliant.

Its still a work in progress for me

Steve O

Comment

Its just being finicky with me. When I think I have a handle in what scenarios it would work best and how to steer it properly for those results, it seems to throw me a curve-ball. I am beginning to think it might be because I'm to dang nice of a person and it ends up working against me, like it did at my accountants office. I went from $145/month to over $600/month in fees for services.
                      Yeah, one need to be assertive without being pushing.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      I'm thinking that the compliance factor really comes in to play with dominance traits, that I don't really possess in casual pursuits. I tend to be very dominant orientated when it comes to sexual trysts, but not so much in everyday life. I'm easy going so it could be working against me and I'm the one who becomes compliant in these scenarios. In sexual situations comply has worked to my favor in perfect unison with my natural persona, which lead me to believe I could maintain it outside those situations using the same aspects. Hasn't actually worked that way.
                      Hmm, because you are nice and generous outside the bedroom, perhaps.

I like alpha-aggressive pheromones in the bedroom like the ACE combo. Add comply and its just wow. Outside same combo and its almost as if I am so self aware of something that I'm not typically like that it negates everything else. ACE on its own is awesome for me in all situations. Add comply and I get very introspective and compliant.
                      Wow, this is bad for you.

Its still a work in progress for me
                      Me too, I am not finish testing it.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I have found that if I wear it on the back of my neck or on top of my head it seems to get to everyone else and not so much to me. It helps to keep me from being the compliant one.

Comment

• Here is a copy-paste from my journal of some recent Comply testing I did:
                          I went with 2 sprays Comply by itself. The setting was the state fair with my best friend, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's siblings. I've only worn this blend at work in the past and it tends to make some people feel I'm bossing them around or being pushy on its own, so I wasn't sure what to expect in this setting.

People didn't necessarily seem more or less compliant with me, but something interesting did happen. We were walking around the fair and I casually mentioned how I've never won a stuffed animal prize and always wanted one. The entire group seemed insistent on me getting one after mentioning this. I pointed to a cute little unicorn animal that could be won at one of the games, and my friend's boyfriend goes over to win me the prize. "I can win that for you!" he says.

I could tell this upset my friend a little bit - as soon as he said this, she goes "I want one! Win me one!" and when he goes to hand me the unicorn, she snatched it from him and played it off like it was meant for her!! I think he then realized how strange it looks to try and win your girlfriend's friend a carnival prize and not your actual gf lol - so he went along with it, then played again until he won a second time and we both had the unicorn.

Looking back, the whole group was very accommodating as to what I wanted to do. They basically let me pick all the rides and games and kept asking where I wanted to go next. It seems like this blend makes people want to make sure I'm happy and value my opinions more overall.

At work when selling to customers, it needs something to soften it up or they seem to think I'm being pushy. It seems that's the case when I directly command or request someone do something. However if I casually mention an idea and don't directly ask for it (like at the fair), they want to give it to me. Definitely an interesting blend....

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• great observations. Open air use too is interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                              However if I casually mention an idea and don't directly ask for it (like at the fair), they want to give it to me.
                              This is the key to Comply, but you can allow yourself to be more assertive and negotiating with the Inbetween.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• sounds good!

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                                  Here is a copy-paste from my journal of some recent Comply testing I did:
                                  I went with 2 sprays Comply by itself. The setting was the state fair with my best friend, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's siblings. I've only worn this blend at work in the past and it tends to make some people feel I'm bossing them around or being pushy on its own, so I wasn't sure what to expect in this setting.

People didn't necessarily seem more or less compliant with me, but something interesting did happen. We were walking around the fair and I casually mentioned how I've never won a stuffed animal prize and always wanted one. The entire group seemed insistent on me getting one after mentioning this. I pointed to a cute little unicorn animal that could be won at one of the games, and my friend's boyfriend goes over to win me the prize. "I can win that for you!" he says.

I could tell this upset my friend a little bit - as soon as he said this, she goes "I want one! Win me one!" and when he goes to hand me the unicorn, she snatched it from him and played it off like it was meant for her!! I think he then realized how strange it looks to try and win your girlfriend's friend a carnival prize and not your actual gf lol - so he went along with it, then played again until he won a second time and we both had the unicorn.

Looking back, the whole group was very accommodating as to what I wanted to do. They basically let me pick all the rides and games and kept asking where I wanted to go next. It seems like this blend makes people want to make sure I'm happy and value my opinions more overall.

At work when selling to customers, it needs something to soften it up or they seem to think I'm being pushy. It seems that's the case when I directly command or request someone do something. However if I casually mention an idea and don't directly ask for it (like at the fair), they want to give it to me. Definitely an interesting blend....

Try pairing it with sweetness at work. Its amazing!

Comment

• Isis is sweetness one of those that is a great topper or also fine on its own

Comment

• Usagi
                                      Usagi commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Deleted! Commented on incorrect post

• Isis
                                      Isis commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Its great alone but I love using it as a topper

• Comply is a weird one. I have NO idea how it works or why but I def get that people want to make you happy.

Make sure you're thankful and appreciative when wearing this mix, if you're hard to please then others will just get frustrated and feel bad about themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                      Isis is sweetness one of those that is a great topper or also fine on its own
                                      Sweetness is amazing as a standalone.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X