yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, you still don't have a bottle of Comply, right?
    What are you waiting for?!?!!
    (or is it no comply money? If so, I feel that, lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Wait, you still don't have a bottle of Comply, right?
      What are you waiting for?!?!!
      (or is it no comply money? If so, I feel that, lol)
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Girl, that is going to be HARD! I'd love to dedicate about a week or two to test a blend, but I anticipate so many situations where I'd be like, "damn! I wish I had xxx on."

Comment

• Used this today when I needed to have my battery replaced in my car. I've been to this shop many times before so I have a bit of a baseline of what to expect. My car died this morning, so I couldn't call ahead to schedule an appointment, and this shop is usually pretty busy.

1 Spray (scented) on throat

The woman working the front desk gave me a price that was significantly less than what I was expecting given my research before hand, and I was out of there in 15min with a new battery. This is by far the quickest service I've every received from this place.

Maybe coincidence........or maybe Comply.

Final note: Try as I might, I just can't get this to work doing Ride-share. It feels like people are afraid to speak, and my tips suffer as well. Cops (DM oil), on the other hand, seem to work in my favor at any dose.

XSteveO or anyone else........Any ideas on what's causing this?

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Law, I think we still need a Tips blend for guys. I wonder if cops would work for pizza delivery guys too?

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm betting that Wolf would probably be best for that. Or perhaps Glace.

• hombre
            hombre commented
            Editing a comment
            as a waiter, wolf increased my tips significantly.
            also, maybe 1 spray is too strong for a small closed space like a car.

• I have had zero luck with this in any setting. Even at various doses, I just don't see hits. Maybe it's just not the one for me.

BUT I would guess based on what some people seem to have seen as hits, that maybe it puts a little fear in them... what might be construed as respect in another situation, could be felt as fear in a car with a driver that you don't know. Especially with women who might be processing that. Just a thought. I don't take it as a comforting blend, and I would think that would be the feeling you'd want in your passengers to generate communication and good tips.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            Strange part is that I've used literally every major product in this situation, including those that might be super polarizing (BW, Kane, SOB) without the same reaction.

• can't wait to pick up my bottle of comply! i have a few dates lined up over the week and would be willing to forgo my ban on wearing pheros on the first date. maybe, just maybe.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
            I have had zero luck with this in any setting. Even at various doses, I just don't see hits. Maybe it's just not the one for me.

BUT I would guess based on what some people seem to have seen as hits, that maybe it puts a little fear in them... what might be construed as respect in another situation, could be felt as fear in a car with a driver that you don't know. Especially with women who might be processing that. Just a thought. I don't take it as a comforting blend, and I would think that would be the feeling you'd want in your passengers to generate communication and good tips.
            I'd been toying with the idea of using Xist with this (have only worn solo or with cops as the only add on).

I was thinking, I'm a negotiator. I often soften alphas and men's blends because I read cross or upset to others otherwise. Perhaps COMPLY is too, commanding?, for my baseline? But that doesn't fit with what
            theLaw has found working with people who have no baseline for him to need any kind of reset.

For ride share, perhaps in a car, with the cloud already in the air, passengers read the alpha status already there and find "something in the atmosphere" intimidating or oppressive? I only say that because pheromones hit us as a sense or feeling often.
            Wierd thing is, when I wear COMPLY, I don't really feel a whole lot different myself, though I've caught my body language being a bit stand offish here and there and corrected when noticed.

I have run into co-workers/acquaintances seeming to need to explain themselves/their actions to me. However, if our opinions differ and I stand on my decision to agree to disagree they more readily concede to the same instead of trying to push me to choose to agree with them.

I'm of the opinion that it is ME projecting something that makes others feel that I should be the one to comply with them, however when I do not they cease to challenge me. Challenge seems like a strong word, lol, I'm not being accosted or confronted or badgered. Nothing like that. It's just that I am recognizing COMPLY working on/in others behaviour and learning how best to respond when it happens.

I like to wear blends where people are accomidating and friendly most often. With COMPLY, it's not that they are not, but I can see how COMPLY could get messy when your dealing with someone who believes you should be the one complying and mishandle/misinterpret the conversation/interaction as something confrontational.

I'm thinking I need to wear this shopping though...see if I can COMPLY a nice discount...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              There are psychological baselines for riding in other peoples cars though. Our parents trained us to not make a mess, bus drivers taught us to shut up and settle down etc.

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I like to wear blends where people are accomidating and friendly most often. With COMPLY, it's not that they are not, but I can see how COMPLY could get messy when your dealing with someone who believes you should be the one complying and mishandle/misinterpret the conversation/interaction as something confrontational.
            This is what I am going to test the next three weeks (since Goddess is so extremely late).
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Wow, how'd I go from wearing this often to not at all?! LOL.

I'm thinking the next combo I'll wear with this is:
              2x - Comply
              2x - xs194
              2x - Goddess (might switch out for xs196 or something with status, who knows).
              ... for the meeting with the investor. I'm getting everything together so I can secure a $350k investment to get things started with development. He has a girlfriend who he calls his wife, and I'm not sure if he's attracted to me, so I'm not going sexual on him... yet.

How aggressive would adding Bitch be?

Comment

How aggressive would adding Bitch be?
                You want to secure money? No Bitch.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You want to secure money? No Bitch.
                  Noted!
                  Comply
                  xs194
                  + Goddess

Just to stay safe.

Comment

Noted!
                    Comply
                    xs194
                    + Goddess

Just to stay safe.
                    Curious for the report on this one...
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Curious for the report on this one...
                      I've got your back!
                      I haven't scheduled the meeting yet. I'm finishing up the visual prototype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        There are psychological baselines for riding in other peoples cars though. Our parents trained us to not make a mess, bus drivers taught us to shut up and settle down etc.
                        I hate driving other peoples cars and won't have any other person driving mine. Catching a ride with another person doesn't bother me, though.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• The control freak in me is curious about what this one is. Would Comply + Innocence make sense or just backfire?

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                            The control freak in me is curious about what this one is. Would Comply + Innocence make sense or just backfire?
                            Hmm, I actually think this could be an amazing combination.

Why?

Because I have gotten away with so much shit while using Innocence that I am now shaking my head.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, I actually think this could be an amazing combination.

Why?

Because I have gotten away with so much shit while using Innocence that I am now shaking my head.
                              I might have to snatch Comply then. I wore Innocence today and I feel like the female instructor infantilized me at yoga. She stayed hovering over me more than anyone else! I think Comply might add an edge of respect while still maintaining the doe-eyed effect of Innocence.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

I might have to snatch Comply then. I wore Innocence today and I feel like the female instructor infantilized me at yoga. She stayed hovering over me more than anyone else! I think Comply might add an edge of respect while still maintaining the doe-eyed effect of Innocence.
                                I am looking forward to hear about this testing.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Good to see you here and reviewing! A favorite trick of Isis is to add a bit of p74...Happy experimenting!

• Darklord1
                                    Darklord1 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Thank you for the warm welcome NuTrix! It is great to hear from you and It has been awhile!

• 1x Summer Daze removes this fear, but people are still compliant is my experience.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Darklord1
                                    Darklord1 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Thank you for the suggestion!

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X