yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

your body must be adapted really well with these amount of mones then! Wow
    Probably! I'm not too sure.
    The first time I stacked mones, it gave me a major headache. But that's also because I was just putting random ones on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Probably! I'm not too sure.
      The first time I stacked mones, it gave me a major headache. But that's also because I was just putting random ones on me.
      I assume the body will adapt after period of time. So the nervousness and increased heartbeat would be disappear overtime when I use A1 ???? I thought I have an allergy to dienone
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

• One quick note about this mix:

I have now found that it doesn't work on a certain segment of the population best described as "space cadets".

If someone has checked out of reality, for any number of reasons, they don't react. They don't show any signs of going out of their way to cater to me in these instances.

Not unusual, as most mixes don't work on them, but I just wanted to clarify any boundaries that I see with this mix.

Also, I'm going to try single sprays for a while, and see what happens. Cheers!

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Basically someone who is preoccupied and has very low situational awareness.

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          theLaw OK.

• DBJ
          DBJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Awhell Mr. The... or do you prefer Law? So this won't work on the wife? DAMNIT!

• Space Cadets immune, Check.

Comment

• Would Comply work positively in an argument? a work meeting? a disciplinary meeting with HR?
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post
            Would Comply work positively in an argument? a work meeting? a disciplinary meeting with HR?
            Nope, you should try The Inbetween for that kind of things.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Would Comply work positively in an argument? a work meeting? a disciplinary meeting with HR?
              If you're trying to stop someone from blaming you, Innocence could be a good bet in a lot of these scenarios. I could actually see Comply and Innocence together being a good pairing for some of these, but there are probably better status blends for these types of instances.
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I find people less likely to argue back when wearing comply

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

I find people less likely to argue back when wearing comply
                  That's great in itself but having people holding things in and start gossiping to others is still a negative result which I'm not after
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• somechick99
                    somechick99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's where the innocence comes in hehe. Not sure how that would play on a guy though

• DBJ
                    DBJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I saw a tread recently from a guy who used Innocence, seemed to have positive result but i'd need to review to be sure.

• plays great with XIST, may work with others,

Comment

• curiouscat
                    curiouscat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Care to elaborate? What was your experience with these two?

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was speaking of innocence and XIST, not comply.

That's great in itself but having people holding things in and start gossiping to others is still a negative result which I'm not after
                  This will depend on who you are interacting with. I tailor what i use on the type(s) of people i encounter. Most I've come across "comply" because they accept the alpha. There's no resentment and so no gossiping etc

I'm talking about arguments not work, disciplinary meetings etc

Comment

Haters are going to hate, regardless of what you do. Live for you.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Words to live by
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• DBJ
                        DBJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank God i scrolled down before adding the exact same comment. Onn a month old post. Using a small keyboard so, full of typos. And on it goes....

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Words to live by
                      Why accept something you don't have too? A year ago I would have agreed but now I have my XIST/Innocence combo. Even without that combo, I have learned ways to turn 95% of bad relationships into a decent ones. You have to know what you did to start the ball rolling, be willing to not do that again which takes prayer, dig deep with more prayer to figure out what may be required to fix the damage I've done and then go find the person and try to fix it.

Or you can use Xist and Innocence.

Even Asshole's farts were once the breath of life.
                      Last edited by Muestereate; 05-14-2019, 08:45 AM. Reason: using fancy new multiquote because My post scrolled to a new page :)

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I could see this if the fault lay with me, but even Jesus said let the blind lead the blind (paraphrase). Sometimes the haters really will only hate. Those are the relationships we should let go of

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've had two that were unworkable. I have many more that didn't feel worth the work, those are precisely the ones I need to work. despite our wars, people are not disposable.

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Why accept something you don't have too? A year ago I would have agreed but now I have my XIST/Innocence combo. Even without that combo, I have learned ways to turn 95% of bad relationships into a decent ones. You have to know what you did to start the ball rolling, be willing to not do that again which takes prayer, dig deep with more prayer to figure out what may be required to fix the damage I've done and then go find the person and try to fix it.

You go bro!
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You liked the asshole farts bit as much as I did too?

• I'm lost hahahha
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Sorry I disagree with yah on this completely. Life is way to valuable to spend my efforts on those who hate. I do for the ones who love and care and by that example if it changes the haters than great. More than likely it won't and I still did what I did for the people who deserve my best and not the ones who are owed nothing from me.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• I have found the phrase, Hate is Love Without the answers" and "There can only be hate where there was once love." to be helpful."

I know what you mean by haters gonna hate but if we both understand it the same way, the hate is not personal, they hate whole groups of people. They are just angry people, perhaps spiritually ill, probably deeply abused in multiple ways since childhood.

If I really want to piss them off I pray, "Here is a sick person, how can I be of help? " Shortly a way to express love to them will come. Some get angrier when you try to love them. I have to admit, at those I laugh. They are the sickest, the most damaged. I've done all I know, Now I can walk away, the laughter is for me because their hate has no more sting. I am free.

This is how I take care of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                            Some observations:
                            1. Mental fatigue makes sense as the blend uses quite a few "unique" molecules so its to be expected. Take a shot of B12 with some L-Tyrosene to boost your amino acids and stamina. Cognitive dissonance will happen when you're mental and emotional expectations clash with the picture unfolding before you.
                            2. Pheromones do not discriminate and will work on the wearer as much as they will work on the intended target. Impatience, anger, frustration all make sense when dealing with compliance. You don't get what you want, or it doesn't happen as expected (driving = road rage) is actually what should be expected. With comply you expect for everyone to comply, but other drivers are not exposed to your pheromone signature and therefore do not meet your compliance demands. Once you become acclimated with the signature yourself, this will diminish. I have been sticking to one spray myself too.
                            3. You'll notice more and more people falling into compliance, but will have to familiarize yourself with how that translates from person to person. Sales rep wanted to comply with your wishes so her acknowledgement of that was to be proactive before reactive and thus fall out of the compliance bubble. Same thing with the travel agency guy. He wanted to please you, thus comply, and for him it became a time/control action. You're a very important person (VIP) which garners immediate attention so when he didn't see the attention applied to your needs by the receptionist within a reasonable time (the pacing) he took action to control a potential damaging situation. He was attending to you while not stepping on toes of the receptionist all the while justifying why he needed to take action. Nobody wants to feel as if their second fiddle to somebody else even to a celebrity. We want to be equals, again all the pacing.
                            4. Calm confidence. While confidence is the single most attractive trait anyone can have, the calming aspect is like a hug when people might feel challenged. Conceit, narcissism... mixed with confidence is ugly, the exact opposite of what you want. Its why so many people don't necessarily like sports figures. Their confidence is competitive and is construed very differently than say, an actors. Celebrity touches on a lot of that without the aggressiveness and is a steering component of comply. It was a real challenge though not to come off as a stuck-up tool while gaining others trust and respect.
                            5. As to the masculine/feminine traits I know exactly what's going on there, but I'm going to let you figure that out. It was an ah-hah moment for me and really drove the blend home for me. The world is your oyster, but every once in a while you got to come out of the shell to see it.
                            I'd like to see you test it by adding some additional P74 to it. XS199 is still very much in alpha-stages and while my results were amazing I want the results to meet your expectations as to your request. Brutal honesty is all I ask for. I did take it a little to the extreme of what you asked for because I got carried away.

mad scientist images GIF
                            Should Comply always, always be worn on it's own or would it be OK to experiment using it with a spray of, let's say Loveboat or Bliss or Xist?

Comment

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I've been experimenting with other blends just fine. Its amazing with sweetness! I tried xist4w a few times and it has consistently given me a headache ymmv

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X