yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
    Never thought of comply as sexual, how did it turn out?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What happen?
      I was going to make the announcement in my journal first but like my sister somechick99
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I was going to make the announcement in my journal first but like my sister somechick99
        Congratulations, I am so happy for you.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
          Never thought of comply as sexual, how did it turn out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            hmm, how about just 1x dm + 1x est?
            I still need to buy EST an order may be placed next week/end who knows?

Comment

• Inquiring minds are dying to hear how this went. I would like to be able to sexualize Comply, also.

ETA: Oops...I didn't get to the last page before I replied.
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Inquiring minds are dying to hear how this went. I would like to be able to sexualize Comply, also.

ETA: Oops...I didn't get to the last page before I replied.
                Ildergreier

Comment

• I am considering buying a new car, I have been eyeing a Mini Clubman Cooper for some months now. The plan is to visit it the car dealer a couple of times wearing Comply to see how much discount I can make them give me on a brand new one. Anything under 20% would be a failure. What do you guys say?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heed Steve's warning about being the one that gets sold too. Maintain your walkway power and use it. The moment you give it up the negotiation starts going the other way.

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Muestereate I know.

• DO IT!!!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Decided to push this to 4 sprays in the Uber environment + 1 drop DM oil.

This was a horse of a different color. Everyone appeared to be on their best behaviour. Normally I would have a few assholes within a certain number of rides on average, but I saw zero of this while wearing this mix. Also, zero push-back or attitude if I didn't agree to their request. Almost like a "well, I guess those are the rules" reaction from pax.

Also, a significant amount of attraction, and even a private text from one of the tourists inviting me to dinner. Note that this happens on occasion, but still worth noting, as they have to go through he "lost item notification" to contact me.

Beyond this, not sure what more I can see in this environment, so I'll probably have to take it out in the wild moving forward.

I would say that this has delivered so far in this limited environment.

Comment

• expensive little bugger

Comment

• I just received a Comply 10ml as a sample

How should I start with testing this product? What would happen if I use it on a date with a girl?
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Ask her to put on your slippers and get your pipe and make you dinner?

leave it to beaver cleavers GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Ask her to put on your slippers and get your pipe and make you dinner?

I will have her 'comply' to 'all of my desires'
                          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post

I will have her 'comply' to 'all of my desires'
                            Or you hers....
                            Arsenal

Comment

• theLaw
                              theLaw commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Personally, I noticed none of this effect up to 4 sprays.

• Yes Dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post
                              I just received a Comply 10ml as a sample

How should I start with testing this product? What would happen if I use it on a date with a girl?
                              I found it pretty heavy handed, although it definitely creates attraction, but in more of a "meeting the boss" sort of way.

The higher value might blow you out, so that could create a negative response.

I would just approach it as "this is what's going to happen", and then do what you want until you get push-back. In theory, comply should make this easy.

Comment

• Just ordered this one a few minutes ago and I am SO excited to get it. I said I was taking a break from dancing but my go back briefly just to try it out lol. Question: Has anyone tried this with Celebrity or with Temptress? Or even Sexy Confidence?
                                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                                  Just ordered this one a few minutes ago and I am SO excited to get it. I said I was taking a break from dancing but my go back briefly just to try it out lol. Question: Has anyone tried this with Celebrity or with Temptress? Or even Sexy Confidence?
                                  Nope, but I did try it out with Madame and it was fun!
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• I've been mainly wearing comply at work and the majority of my clients are women.

I didn't think comply can act as an attractant, but I guess it can??

I've had two men come in this week and i was wearing one spray of comply and additional p74

First guy touched my ass on my way out the door and said "sorry". He has to stretch his arm out to touch it, was definitely not accidental.

Bear in mind, I look so fucked up when I go to work because some women are less apt to buy when I have make up on and am dressed decently. I am usually in no make up, a French braid that I slept in (meaning frizz galore). All black shapeless clothing and the ugliest shoes ever. I've never tried dressing decent with comply but from my experience pre comply, I have to put extra effort into softening them up, and I am not about that life.

anyway. Next guy came in with his girlfriend and had problems with some scarring. When she left the room he started flirting with me and began asking me about my age and then he asked me if I wanted to eat at a restaurant with them afterwards. He asked me if I've ever been with a Persian man (he was Persian)

Have any other women experience attraction hits with this thing ?

I think that since this gives instant rapport with people, some people mistake it as chemistry ?? Cause believe me, I am not cute at work

Comment

• Isis
                                      Isis commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yeah, I saw that. I can see women being attracted to the alpha status vibe but I dont see that vibe appealing to men

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You never know what makes men turned on, in the end...

• Isis
                                      Isis commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      True! I was surprised

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X