yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Except when you forget, you end up complying to others ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Is that how you are ending up being twisted into a pretzel?
      What does this even mean? Lmao.

Comment

• 2x - Comply (chest)
        2x - xs194 (neck)
        1.5 - Sweetness (one wrist)

My mom was really mad at me yesterday. Usually when mu mom and I get into it, she "needs time" to recover, lmao. But today, it's like nothing even happened. At first we were texting because she wasn't home and the way she was texting me seemed as if she were still mad. But when she got home, her mood seemed to be better? She was chatty with me, etc. She was okay with me taking her car to go run a few errands (I went to go get some vegan food) and even though she had just put gas in her tank (something she always complains about), she didn't seem too upset that I traveled a bit for this food. You can really put anything w/ Comply.

I kinda wonder what a combo like Comply, Xist, Engage, + Girlfriend would be like (OutspokenOne)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          2x - Comply (chest)
          2x - xs194 (neck)
          1.5 - Sweetness (one wrist)

My mom was really mad at me yesterday. Usually when mu mom and I get into it, she "needs time" to recover, lmao. But today, it's like nothing even happened. At first we were texting because she wasn't home and the way she was texting me seemed as if she were still mad. But when she got home, her mood seemed to be better? She was chatty with me, etc. She was okay with me taking her car to go run a few errands (I went to go get some vegan food) and even though she had just put gas in her tank (something she always complains about), she didn't seem too upset that I traveled a bit for this food. You can really put anything w/ Comply.

I kinda wonder what a combo like Comply, Xist, Engage, + Girlfriend would be like (OutspokenOne)
          I need to start reading about Comply because everyone seems like they are liking it.

This combo seems like a person will go out of their way to help you with anything you need...like they may even just come up to you first to see if you need any help. I also think it would be good with a guy that you want to make things official with.

The only thing I work about is just ODing.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I need to start reading about Comply because everyone seems like they are liking it.

This combo seems like a person will go out of their way to help you with anything you need...like they may even just come up to you first to see if you need any help. I also think it would be good with a guy that you want to make things official with.

The only thing I work about is just ODing.
            I only stick with four mones, that amount always seems to work best for me.
            Which is interesting as 4 is my lucky number.

Comment

• I tried switching things up a bit.

1x Thinker
              1x Comply

Honestly, I don't even understand what went on except I didn't really want to do work, but I did. If I was left to my own devices, I would have watched Youtube videos while trying to learn something at the same time - something that doesn't usually work out. However, if someone gives me a task and expects me to do it, I almost go all out and almost fall into a flow state except I still want to also not do anything.

I'm slightly conflicted on what happened here... More so because I don't fully understand why I ended up with this kind of mindset beyond the "it's the mones" answer. I'll revisit this mix again later.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                I tried switching things up a bit.

1x Thinker
                1x Comply

Honestly, I don't even understand what went on except I didn't really want to do work, but I did. If I was left to my own devices, I would have watched Youtube videos while trying to learn something at the same time - something that doesn't usually work out. However, if someone gives me a task and expects me to do it, I almost go all out and almost fall into a flow state except I still want to also not do anything.

I'm slightly conflicted on what happened here... More so because I don't fully understand why I ended up with this kind of mindset beyond the "it's the mones" answer. I'll revisit this mix again later.
                Lol, this is one of my "favorite" parts about mones. All the confusion that comes with it, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  I tried switching things up a bit.

1x Thinker
                  1x Comply

You complied yourself.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• That's possible, Thinker has a disinhibitor in it. It seems like comply does too but they may be different putative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      That's possible, Thinker has a disinhibitor in it. It seems like comply does too but they may be different putative.
                      Huh? Thinker have never made me anything but passive and introspective.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Huh? Thinker have never made me anything but passive and introspective.
                        For Thinker, the disinhibition aspect is steered to help cognitive flow.
                        For COMPLY I imagine it is steered to help you or your taget give in to submission
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

For Thinker, the disinhibition aspect is steered to help cognitive flow.
                          For COMPLY I imagine it is steered to help you or your taget give in to submission
                          Now I understand what he ment, Thinker do something with my cognitive flow, but for some reason there is a tunnel vision too. In a combination with xs193 that is gone.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• disinhibitor is kind of a low res word that can mean several things depending on what it is disinhibiting. It Bnol which kind of loosens lips by "disinhibiting' distrust. Behind actions are emotions and behind emotions are thoughts and behind thoughts there are sensory inputs. Anywhere along the chain the neurochemistry can be turned on or turned off, turned up or turned down, brightened or darkened. Depending on the sensory input and whether we choose to think positively or negatively about it, based off our "beliefs", a disinhibitor can be perceived by different people in different circumstances or different cultures as having possibly opposite effects while still, neurochemically acting in a disinhibitory manner.

If you can follow that, You may be able to understand why I said the word disinhibitor is a low res word. It's not completely accurate but it sure is a lot easier to convey an approximate meaning in a setting such as this.

For more depth on the intersection of neurochemistry, anthropology, sociology and psychology study, Maps of Meaning: the Architecture of belief by Jordan Peterson. It will take a few years but is well worth the effort.

Comment

• I want to work on a majority of my thesis today, to finish the findings + discussions sections (seriously, this paper was due like last week) and I was just stuck on YouTube. I sprayed:

2x - Thinker (chest)
                              2x - Comply (back of neck)

Let's see how this goes. I'm doing this for self effects.

Update 1 @ 5:50p: I was able to focus on the task of editing the Google sheet. Even going above and beyond to create a 3.0 of our coding document instead of working on that sheet. I'm not sure if this is Thinker at work or the fact that whether I graduate (with my track -- in other words, I'm graduating anyway, but I decided to do a track in which this thesis is required, for a regular degree, this is not required and I've already completed all the coursework to graduate, I'll be graduating with extra credits) relies heavily on this paper being done. I still keep checking my phone/Instagram & Bumble. But on my laptop, I have no other tabs open besides my school work.
                              Last edited by Cheerio; 04-20-2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Tested this (scented Le Male) the last few day as an Uber driver.

Day 1 = 1 spray.
                                Day 2 = 2 sprays
                                Day 3 = 2 sprays + 2 drops DM oil.

Self effects: None that stood out.

Notes:

1. Nearly everyone went out of their way to thank me for the conversation as they left. It happens sometimes, but this was nearly every ride.

2. Even difficult passengers didn't push back on anything that I said (it's rare, but it does happen). It felt like they were deferring to me as the ultimate authority.

3. Didn't see any "wanting to please me" behaviour. Less like a VIP and more like a Cop or the CEO.

4. Adding some DM oil seemed to soften it up a bit as it was pretty harsh imo.

5. On longer rides (over 10 min), basically everyone talked. It was like the silence they created started to become uncomfortable for them. My general rule is to open the conversation when they arrive, but if they break rapport, then they're on their own. I'm not carrying the convo alone.

6. Definitely didn't feel very social. But also not antisocial. No overt attraction, even with the DM oil.

7. Zero evidence of me going out of my way to comply with others. Had several instances where this would have shown itself, and it didn't.

8. Several instances of passengers over-laughing at a comment/anecdote.

Overall, I didn't see anything that stood out in this context. However, it was more of an experiment than a test, as I wasn't directly trying to get something from anyone. I was just curious to see if there were any unique responses to this mix before moving forward.

Also, keep in mind that I can't see the passenger as my eyes are on the road, which means I'm not reacting in real time to their body language, but instead their voice. However, they can watch me the entire ride.

Side-note: Even though I washed the app points with Lava before going to bed, I had some very vivid dreams the last few nights. Slept well, just deep dreaming.

Looking forward to seeing what this mix can do!???????

Comment

• Btw, if anyone who is reading this can recommend another mone for concentration, that would be excellent!

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Fantasy or Ascend or maaayyybe xsp87

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    hmm, how about just 1x dm + 1x est?

• Okay, you guys, the Thinker + Comply combo did not do me any good. I'm completely over this paper and have been since the moment I started it, lol. I was doing good but then I got distracted by everything else that just seemed like a much better way to waste my time. I even tried spraying two more sprays of Thinker and nothing. I'm going to force myself to do this paper, though (like I have a choice).

Comment

• What happen?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• Never thought of comply as sexual, how did it turn out?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X