yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All Things Bliss Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dignify View Post
    I've noticed that happen to me before, like out of the blue I suddenly sniff the scent and it's like my feelings change and I get more serious, or relaxed etc(if that is what you mean).

Something happened once that when I was with my girl alone and I felt, as you said, something is going on lol it's like I notice the scent get heavier but this happens along with a raise in my body temperature so it maaay be a link between sudden increase of diffusion.

Yea Dignify, you get what I'm saying. I'll go a little further and say that a few nights ago when I was hitting the Glace pretty hard, I was sitting on the couch doing as next to nothing as I could possibly do while still breathing and that sensation came over me and I just stood up for no reason at all. Like I needed to go do something. All jacked up and not a clue where I was going. lol

I'm sure it has something to do with the diffusion. Wish we could get that type of diffusion all the time.

Comment

Having a steady diffusion rate is near impossible. And a lot of factors come into play. First you have the weather, humidity, wind current direction etc. Then you have your own body temperature that could randomly rise or drop throughout the day to adapt to the weather surrounding you. Then there are feelings; sometimes when I'm anxious when I'm about to meet my girl somewhere I feel my temperature surging up then all of a sudden I start detecting mones more than what I used to.

Having a steady rate is like, spraying mones on a piece of paper inside an airtight locked room where no air would come in nor go out. That would IMO be a more steady controlled environment than what we drive the mones around in.

But it isn't a bad thing! For instance, when I go in and hug my girl suddenly my temperature rises (u knw why ) and then mones are rapidly diffused. It's like increased diffusion on spot lol.

Another thing, I hinted PheroJack about this in my journal before the guys told me not to hug her or snuggle with her etc, but didn't have the right words to put it into until now . Last time, I said this, that I was cooking mones with my body temp and then I went in and kissed her on her forehead which literally had her nose on my neck and that is what I was intending to do when I hug her and snuggle with her, to rise my temperature up and getting her closer to my app point (Yes, I know that I'm evil). That plus probably getting some of my scent on her that when I move back away mones would still do the trick as if she is directly smelling me

Comment

Had something happen today when I was on the road. Someone pulled in front of me on the freeway and my nerves got shot. As soon as my temp raised I got a big hit of mones. comfort mones than calmed me right back down. lol Yea your spot on there about body temperature changing diffusion rates as well at the ambient temperature around you.....cold as 40 hells in my area today. lol

Comment

I decided to do a shot of Bliss to calm my nerves tonight because I've been stuck the house because of the Blizzard....yea yea I know the South never gets real blizzards but let me tell you this is freaking BLIZZARD in my opinion.

Noticed my anxiety calm right down and I can focus on what I'm doing. Does Bliss give anyone else mad focus like it does me most of the time when I'm by myself?

The mix makes me feel smarter, it seems like gives me the freedom to sit and analyze things that I would have probably just rushed over had I not been wearing the mix. Sometimes it makes me feel smarter.

In any case, the relaxation it creates in me allows me to focus on a topic and study it for hours and hours if I so choose and be perfectly happy to do so and not feel like I wasted my time.

I remember having this feeling to a certain point a long time ago when I smoked certain types of weed but the sleepiness usually took away the motivation that the weed brought with the focus to quickly for me to actually work on something for hours and hours.

I also see the ability of Bliss to open up creativity in me as well. Seems like lately some of my best lines of questioning and thought have been when I using this pheromone. I'm sure you all can see this by looking at the number of posts I have made tonight.

Wish I had a full month to just solo this mix and see where it would take me...

I'd also like to play around with 1/2 and 1/3 sprays of Bliss but don't have an idea as of yet how to dilute the mix without changing its diffusion and other attributes...

Any ideas?

Comment

Half spray is simple if you have one of those 2ml sample bottles from Steve (only $0.50 in his shop) it sprays about half the amount of a 10ml bottle

Comment

Those bottles are so hard to aim and spray with my big fingers.

I guess what I need to find out is roughly how much product is in each spray from the 10 ML bottles and find atomizers that spray 1/2 and 1/3 of that amount per spray.

Any idea on where to find these and how much is being sprayed through a 10 Ml atomizer?

Steve?

Comment

Tried 2 sprays of Bliss today. Seems to fit the bill how people around me seem happier and/or not as stressed. Interestingly enough though, today I got pissed and frustrated due to my sister's extremely slow driving around the parking lot of a mall. It was for my mom's sake since she gets scared easily, but this was quite exasperating. I had to walk off the steam for awhile and only cooled down when I went to check out some colognes.

Granted, I was kind of tired earlier and was about to develop a migraine from watching the computer screen for too long before heading out.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

One of Bliss's self effects are increased focus, so you might have payed more attention than you should to a thing that annoyed you; slow driving. Just a thought though, I've never tried bliss, so anyone can comment on this thought?

Comment

I'll chime in here with some thoughts:

First off is the IDGF aspect of Bliss. Your blissed out, your happy, and then this annoying crap starts to mess with your bliss. You get annoyed. More so than the focus, its the having to deal with something that annoys you and messes with your vibe that caused you to react with anger. Tiredness could have exacerbated that tendency toward irritation.

Bliss does take off the rose colored glasses as it says. Its refreshing, therapeutic in nature and in my opinion be used to reset the expectations of a woman who is looking for certain things in a man to before experienced shaped her...ie...it can possibly lessen the impact of you being different than her preferences for a potential partner because of the type of reset I believe Bliss does.

In my opinion, you should get a solid understanding of Bliss before wearing this out to do stuff. When out and dealing with others, your going to run into those who annoy you and your going to have a strong impulse to just say whats on your mind and give in to the fact that these "assholes" just messed with your "peaceful easy feeling". Once you get a handle on Bliss, then try wearing it out.

Try Bliss while your at home by yourself and just do your thing and see where it takes you. I found I could get into doing research on the net or cleaning around the house and loose hours while not being concerned about a damn thing. After you do this, take it out and go somewhere there are people like a restaurant or something and the next time take it out to a place like a mall or Walmart where there are a bunch of people and observe your reactions, and the reactions to people around you.

You will eventually see behaviors that are simply amazing in their childlike outlook at the world from people around you while your wearing Bliss. Bliss does not make people child like, it helps suppress all the negative reactions to experiences built up throughout a life. In doing so, it takes away some emotional control in the manner of not having the patience to deal with idiots because you can see "clearly now".

Of all the mixes of Steve's I've used, as well as all the mixes I've tried from others, Bliss is unique. Bliss is deep and dare I say spiritual in nature or at least it is too me.

Don't take my words as a gospel however, take the time to test Bliss yourself and take it in these directions to see if you can duplicate some of these mindsets and ideas. I'm certain you will find at least a couple of them to be effective for you, as well as be able to come back and share different expressions you have found to be true with the mix.

This stuff is a treasure in a bottle. Respect the Bliss. lol

I'm stepping down off my soapbox now and returning your screen back to your regularly scheduled forum reading

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X