yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All Things Bliss Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Bliss Research

This is a great report! Indeed, I have not grasped the concept of Bliss till some of the guys explained it to me and now from this. Partly because I have not yet tested Bliss and partly because of there aren't much Bliss threads.

Anyhow, the thing is from your explanation, it seems that Bliss could be used totally instead of XIST as it acts also as a reset mone. XIST however adds value rather than dropping fear or lowering inhibition.

If you have read my journal you would know that there is a girl that I'm hitting on, my best friend actually, but she seems to keep locking me back in the friendzone each time I try to rumble out. However, lately after using XIST - Taboo - Love boat as a mix and Cohesion as stand alone in that time of the month I've been noticing a change. Not that let's have sex change but a clear visible change in the way we act together. (with the winner going to Cohesion in terms of effects).

Actually from the molecule composition of the product mix that I'm using it has the same molecules found in bliss except "Allotetrahydroxycorticosterone" (I hope I spelled that correctly xD). Does that mean that Bliss = those 3 mixes in one plus the inhibition factor?
    Last edited by Dignify; 01-19-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Magnus, great post. One thing I will add from my personal experience with Bliss is that it makes people around you want to talk...at great lengths and to each other, not necessarily to the Bliss wearer. It's seems to be a very unfocused happiness and it's almost like a shock to the system, people you know may give you a double take. Objects may have more of a sparkle to them than usual and you may notice details you didn't pay attention to before...seeing all things in a new light.

Dignigy, some mixes can have the same molecules, but if you change the ratio of even one...it's no longer the same. Ratios matter. Good stuff guys.

Comment

I have used a LOT of Xist and a LOT MORE of Bliss. Reset? Neither has. Xist's reset is simply this, you are higher value, and you are viewed in a slight romantic light. No big mystery. Bliss elevates EVERYONE's mood. Yours, the AMOG's, the targets, everyones. That's great because if you run standard game and leave the set and come back, they KNOW the happy came from you.

Xist, better for long term and fining a Girlfriend, Bliss, better for friends, family, and some group dynamics.

Comment

Ah thank you guys for describing both more! Shakes I did not know of that fact I thought with mones it's either an OD or you're in the green and it doesn't matter what ratio you use. Maybe that's why I need to up the sprays certain products (Taboo) .

Also, thanks K for explaining the difference between both. I threw in XIST in this thread 'cause of the "reset" attribute between both. But I guess it each splits down to the type of "reset" a person wants like you explained.

Comment

I think there is an issue with people throwing around the word "reset" and then others read it with their own interpretation of what the word means.
            "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya

Comment

It's like the blind leading the blind... One phero newbie will read product descriptions and then without proper testing of a product speak as if they know full well about it and then go on to tell other newbs inaccurate info... Such is the case with the excessive use of the damn "reset effect"... Quite frankly it's annoying, and I fully agree with your quote Shakes.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite on the comments about reset, lets try a new word then.....reboot. In reading the party line about Bliss on the site you can see how one could come to the conclusion that a reboot is occurring because of elimination of preconceived expectations. And in fact, the information on the site uses the word reset. Perhaps it would be useful if someone explained what you more experienced users are talking about when you use the word reset.

I've only been at this for a couple years now. I know some of you have been at it much longer.

@KIMBA - Interesting suggestion with Bliss in leaving and then coming back. I did this with Instant Shine back when I used to own a bar and it worked great. Need to try Bliss in the same setting and observe to see if I can duplicate your experiences. I'll talk further with you about XIST on another thread but I've noticed little effect from it at all personally. Speaking of Instant Shine, has anyone used Bliss and Instant Shine together? If so what effects did you notice? I'm out of Shine at the moment but I plan to test myself sometime in the future.

@MrGoodbar714 - I'd hardly call myself a newbie to mones and of all the mones I have, I have used Bliss the most because I get the most hits from it. Let me give you an example. I live in a very racist part of the nation. its very polarized here between blacks and whites. while wearing Bliss, I've had blacks come up to me and start talking their heads off like we were friends or as if they really wanted to get to know me, with that said, I can report the same wanting to talk effect as Shakes did above.

And lastly, thanks for all the input everyone. None of us know everything there is to know but together we will grow in knowledge over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Speaking of Instant Shine, has anyone used Bliss and Instant Shine together? If so what effects did you notice? I'm out of Shine at the moment but I plan to test myself sometime in the future.
                  I have tried 2 sprays of 2X Shine with 1 Bliss. I noticed the effects of Bliss with the added smell of Neroli. I did seem a little more focused than I do with Bliss alone, so the Shine may have helped in that way.

Comment

@MrGoodbar714 - I'd hardly call myself a newbie to mones and of all the mones I have, I have used Bliss the most because I get the most hits from it. Let me give you an example. I live in a very racist part of the nation. its very polarized here between blacks and whites. while wearing Bliss, I've had blacks come up to me and start talking their heads off like we were friends or as if they really wanted to get to know me, with that said, I can report the same wanting to talk effect as Shakes did above.
                    Lol Magnus he wasn't talking about you He probably meant the literal newbies that didn't try either one and then seeing the word "reset" which makes them hype like crazy.

To be fair, I was like that, but that's when I came to this site for the very first time and placed an order of XIST and was waiting for it(Which I loved and went and ordered more of it plus a mix of other products). And boy, was I so exited

I do know that the word "reset" isn't really what it means (As I have felt back then what they meant when they used the word "reset") but in a sense of making the person feel you differently like this added value to you (Which also you have to act congruent with else it'll have no effect). But it's not like going to clear his mind about you and makes it feel like you're meeting again for the first time! There's nothing that could do that except for the ol' frying pan to the head trick .

However, I'm not saying I'm a pro in this domain(not even close), but rather a happy newbie (cause I only started very few weeks ago though I've been experimenting around with mones ever since) that is still learning and interested in this science.
                    Last edited by Dignify; 01-20-2014, 06:18 AM.

Comment

The way we and Steve describe products (Steve makes his descriptions based on his notes) is we synthesize our results into brief words. Xist over time is a reset. Xist is a slow building product. Multiple, over five, exposures. Bliss gives happy and of people see you as negative and sad, resets that as positive. It is hard to quantify all that occurs with products. We pull those words together as best as possible but it is the best we can do to share with others what products do. I have been lost with words in my lexicon and had other users fill in. Trying to understand a product or molecule on a level which allows us to pick details and how it changes social interactions is challenging. This is a social science, very hard to deduce. Xist strenghens my relationship, I can tell when I wear it. It doesn't hit, it's a micro level changer. Very few products work on such a small level, xist is one. A real gem and unique product. As per bliss, not a lot of same night lay and pure game experience was done with it. But I get that elevation and dump around people I meet. Enough empirical sets and new meetings to quantify the finding in my eyes.

Comment

When I'm wearing bliss, beside the usual self effects and happy vibe, while listening to music I seem to recall words of the songs better.
                        Has anybody else had memory enhancing experience with bliss?

Comment

Have not noticed any memory enhancing effects from Bliss and I suspect it was the relaxation aspect of the mix that allowed your mind to relax and recall what you already knew easier.

Another thing I want to add to my experiences with Bliss is that doing what you love is very easy while under the influence of this pheromone mix, doing what you have no interest in doing gets harder and harder. Likewise, dealing with people you don't like seems more difficult and I found I had little patience with OPB - Other People's Bullshit.

It seriously seems to inhibit the filter between my brain and my mouth and enhances my being annoyed by annoying people. I'm actually quit tolerant and patient with virtually everyone so in a way this feeling is quite liberating. To me this is the social's dark side coming out to swagger and say HI! lol

Comment

I wore 2 sprays to work, saw effects on others and myself.
                            Pretty basic Bliss effects. People & myself were happy and sharing some conversations in good light.
                            Buddy co-worker shows effects pretty well.

Ok why not,
                            2 hours later threw on 2 more sprays

Went back to work and my whole dept. was having a party 10 minutes in. Everyone within at least 20 feet of me was laughing and having a good time.
                            Personal buddy co-worker of mine this time, was losing his mind cause of how happy he was. He was slurring words and was just talking nonsense at times lol.

Self-effect wise it clears my head of any negative thoughts and worries. I bring up random topics to talk about.
                            I also noticed effects don't really work till I/others around me begin actually socializing. Once someone speaks up, the talking takes awhile to end.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                              MrGoodbar714 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My favorite aspect of bliss is its ability to start up convos and keep them going, while everyone is in a jovial mood.

XyzN...wow have not seen anything like that before. Obviously Bliss is a multi splendor animal and moves with the vibe of the environment and the crowd around it.

Question: When this party was starting up, did you suddenly get a strong whiff of Bliss or for that matter anytime anything happened that you can attribute to Bliss, did you get a strong whiff of the pheromones and their scent package?

This phenomena is something have been encountering for nearly a year now and I know it sounds weird but when things are going right in the manner I know the mones should be directing things, I swear the scent becomes stronger.

Comment

Bliss works wonders, it is becoming rapidly my favorite pheromone product, it's suitable for almost any occasion. .. it works on both men as women.... and I have yet to find anyone reacting negativity to it.

Comment

Question: When this party was starting up, did you suddenly get a strong whiff of Bliss or for that matter anytime anything happened that you can attribute to Bliss, did you get a strong whiff of the pheromones and their scent package?
                                Well this was probably my 4th day or so testing it when this happened. I was testing at 1 and 2 sprays, noticing great self-effects at the time and not very blatant effects on others. But I did notice them having more fun around me. Even if they weren't directly chatting with me.

So that day I wore 2 sprays, and said wth and threw on 2 more some hours in when I went on my break.
                                So as I walked back into working, yes, I guess you could say the scent was refreshed and people probably did smell me better. It's only natural to have a stronger scent when refreshing lol.

It was the only time I did 4 sprays. I don't want to waste it really on just work, as I use it mainly for the self-effects. And I get self-effects at one or 2 sprays.

But in correlation to scent and mones, I've used things like Glace before, which to me, is the least smelling mone product I've tried so far. I solo'd this at work without any coverscents and noticed Immediate effects on myself and others as I got to working. One co-worker specifcally was talking so god darn much 5 minutes into working with her, my manager said, "J, WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD TODAY," as to which she replied, "Idk!! I'm just so happy right now!!" I myself was enjoying the moment so much. THe self-effects combined with what was going on had me trying to hold back a huge smile on my face I couldn't get rid of till a hour in.

Another journal entry that I'll share real quick is when I went to my older sister's room at the hospital in the evening around 5pm. It was the day after her delivery of my new niece

I had on 2 sprays of Bliss 2 hours earlier, which I refreshed with another spray a few minutes before walking in.
                                The car ride there was fun especially for my mom. She couldn't contain herself humming out to the radio and talking a lot to me and my brother.

Went to see her and her husband. She was very ill and tired looking when we got there. Was barely opening her eyes trying to say hello to us and murmuring as she said hello.

10 minutes in though, she was becoming her old self, very perky and happy again. Laughing a lot and having fun.
                                She noted herself how she was feeling a lot better since we visited (lol...) and was like this for the rest of the visit.

I hope a bigger bottle of Bliss can be made someday

Comment

No, that is not quite what I'm talking about XyzN. Let me see if I can explain this another way.

In the past few months since I started using Steve's products, I've noticed something curious when the mones are urging me act or when someone else is being affected by them. It seems like the scent of the combo I'm wearing at that time gets a little stronger for a second or to and I get this feeling that something is going on. Its almost like expectation.

I have an idea of what this phenomena is but I want to hear others opinions before showing my hand.

Comment

I've noticed that happen to me before, like out of the blue I suddenly sniff the scent and it's like my feelings change and I get more serious, or relaxed etc(if that is what you mean).

Something happened once that when I was with my girl alone and I felt, as you said, something is going on lol it's like I notice the scent get heavier but this happens along with a raise in my body temperature so it maaay be a link between sudden increase of diffusion.

Comment

I can't say I've noticed that at all. In fact I'm always trying to see if I could smell the mones/cover after about an hour in lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X