yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cultural conditioning, gestures are free enough and to be rude or afront is not called for either. I really don't believe I owe mean ones any more than I would a man though, a Nod and some distance before they reach for my financial or emotional pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      1. SOB - women seems to like this on me. I also get confidence selfie.
      2. Xist - pull Asians. Great in any combo.
      3. Connections - truth serum.
      4. Celebrity - fun, confidence vibe.
      5. Domination - have yet to test this one more but from limited testing, it is wild in bed.
      The XiSt, does it pull oriental Asians or westernised Asians for you?
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post

SEA Asians (Thais, Thai born Chinese).

Comment

• Originally posted by pingu View Post

Both ime it works on everyone
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I still don't feel like I have a top 5 list... I still need to do a lot more testing but... A partial top 3 for me

1. Sexy Confidence (on the first try @ that!)
            2. XS86
            3. Babe
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• In this specific order:

1. Xist- makes everyone love you. Great to add to anything for bonding.
              2. Love Boat- so much fun. Sucks people into your happy bubble. For me it's like Frank's Hot Sauce. I put that Shit on everything!
              3. Celebrity- wonderful attention grabber.
              4. XS189 & XS190- these two are tied. Great for status and getting free stuff.
              5. Fantasy- so fun, feminine, and approachable. Great for everyday and to feminize and/or lighten up status blends.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice to see someone share my love for xs189.

• Green Eyes
                Green Eyes commented
                Editing a comment
                I do! I really do!

• My list is:
              1 - Xist (All rounder, increased teasing and flirting)
              2 - Taboo (Social beast, people eager to initiate convos)
              3 - Evolve (Great social properties at first, causing intimidation there after for Asian girls)
              4 - Ascend (Got mad respect from the interviewer, they even praise me several time, increased eye contact)
              5 - Cohesion (Teddy bear potion in a bottle)
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

• 1. Celebrity.
                2. Fairytale
                3. Sweetness
                4. Innocence (the judge dismissed my ticket while wearing this one!)
                5. TBD (still figuring this out)

Comment

• Great lists guys love the quick discriptions! ????
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Top 5 for the last (3) months:

1. Inbetween
                    2. Sweetness
                    3. P86
                    4. Neno
                    5. DM+
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

1. Pregnelenonone
                        1. Overall hormone rebalancing, the fountain of youth
                        2. I'm perceived as younger and healthier
                      2. API
                        1. Buffers offputting natural signature, people are not afraid to talk to me
                        2. People treat me as wise, stable and look to me for subtle gestures of approval, gravitas.
                      3. VooDoo
                        1. Hits whole rooms and they become more animated and friendly to each other
                        2. I become a safe one to discuss subconscious struggles within an atmosphere of easy acceptance of our mutual humanity
                      4. Fantasy
                        1. Generates hits from older women, inquisitive eye contact, I have an air of intrigue, the ladies can get very very close and curious
                        2. My creativity goes through the roof, I can hold and juggle many ideas in a brainstorming fashion, not good for single focus but great for multiple foci
                      5. XIST plus Innocence
                        1. All the resetting of character traits of XIST couple with forgiveness of prejudices that have leaned in the direction of anger or resentment
                        2. Considerable status, the king has returned, arm in arm they have sung, they've danced and chanted my name.
                        3. People with a predisposition to be haters don't know what hit them and can take several weeks to find resolution within themselves of their new attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        1. Madame (The best sexy social for me). I need her in big bottle alternative. lol.
                        2. Babe (When I want MUCH attention)
                        3. Fantasy (Fantastic daily life sexy).
                        4. Innocence (I think I could get away with murder with this one)
                        5. Cohesion (my life saver during my period).
                        6. Tease. (Can be taking in any direction).
                        7. Celebrity (very nice social both alone and in combination).
                        8. Sport (when I am cleaning).
                        9. Temptress (Lovely status blend, but I need a social or cohesion to buffer her down).
                        10. Sweetness (a very good first impression phero).

I need big bottles of Babe, Tease and Fantasy soon. lol.
                        Since then I got the favorites:

1. XS194
                        2. Madame
                        3. Xs189
                        4. Tease.
                        5. Mascot
                        6. Comply
                        7. Fantasy
                        8. Innocence
                        9. Babe.
                        10. Sport.

Desire Me, Xist and Cohesion is of course also favorites, but this goes without saying.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Somethings better left not known
                          A natural deep conversationalist?
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                          APEX: Manimal 2
                          * sample bottle

Comment

• I am yet to test Comply and a few other molecules I just bought (or are on the way) but so far my faves are:

1. Babe - sexy yet crushy
                            2. Xist - beautifying and bonding phero. I use this one quite a bit
                            3. PSEL - this one is right up there with babe but more sexy than crushy
                            4. Celebrity/w - an awesome status blend
                            5. Connections - I only use this in situations wear I really want to see the reality of the situation or who someone is. But this has to be on my top 5 because of the blatant hits I get with it every single time
                            I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• I want to add to this as I am loving xs products so much and have caused some products have created better reactions than others. so here's my top 5.

1) Ascend - great at work, my boss gives me the biggest bonus every year and tells me I'm her most important employee and I get over congratulated on everything I do. Isnt too sexual but I get treated with more respect.

2) SOB - worn this quite a few times with blatant hits, women staring with wide eyes and when talking to women they want to get more physical. Worked best in pubs when women have had a few drinks.

3) Glow - apparently unisex but I've worn this a few times now and blatant opening up to me about private things. Smiling at work produced more smiling back and conversations are deeper. I really love this product. Its sexual too and so to me a great all rounder. Sometimes sob and evolve haven't worked in work place but glow has been.

4)Evolve - love this product, when out found it more friendly than SOB and can get into conversations with girls who you know are responding when you get that dreamy wide eyed look. I find that I can be more humorous with women while wearing evolve than sob and it works better, a bit more playful. Both sob and evolve has helped get ladies motors running????.

5) xist - has been great for all environments. Mostly work. First xs product I bought and wore solo for ages. Everyone just seemed to love talking to me and when i opened conversations everyone was extra friendly and happy round me. Only downside is I think it can sometimes blunt a sexual edge.

Another product i would like at 5 would be cohesion just cos it can get some comfortable closeness.

My list probably very standard but they are the products that have worked for me.

I still cant get taboo to work, I've bought a few bottles, tried many different approaches and it just doesnt work for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                                I want to add to this as I am loving xs products so much and have caused some products have created better reactions than others. so here's my top 5.

1) Ascend - great at work, my boss gives me the biggest bonus every year and tells me I'm her most important employee and I get over congratulated on everything I do. Isnt too sexual but I get treated with more respect.

2) SOB - worn this quite a few times with blatant hits, women staring with wide eyes and when talking to women they want to get more physical. Worked best in pubs when women have had a few drinks.

3) Glow - apparently unisex but I've worn this a few times now and blatant opening up to me about private things. Smiling at work produced more smiling back and conversations are deeper. I really love this product. Its sexual too and so to me a great all rounder. Sometimes sob and evolve haven't worked in work place but glow has been.

4)Evolve - love this product, when out found it more friendly than SOB and can get into conversations with girls who you know are responding when you get that dreamy wide eyed look. I find that I can be more humorous with women while wearing evolve than sob and it works better, a bit more playful. Both sob and evolve has helped get ladies motors running????.

5) xist - has been great for all environments. Mostly work. First xs product I bought and wore solo for ages. Everyone just seemed to love talking to me and when i opened conversations everyone was extra friendly and happy round me. Only downside is I think it can sometimes blunt a sexual edge.

Another product i would like at 5 would be cohesion just cos it can get some comfortable closeness.

My list probably very standard but they are the products that have worked for me.

I still cant get taboo to work, I've bought a few bottles, tried many different approaches and it just doesnt work for me.
                                Great list Bob

When you go to the pub what's your sob dose?
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great list Bob

When you go to the pub what's your sob dose?
                                  I find 2 sprays SOB seems to get attention and it seems to hit women that are quite a few feet away too. Got oil as well which was good but the mild climate I live in suits the spray better. Its s crazy product around women that have drunk a bit.????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

I find 2 sprays SOB seems to get attention and it seems to hit women that are quite a few feet away too. Got oil as well which was good but the mild climate I live in suits the spray better. Its s crazy product around women that have drunk a bit.????
                                    Great thanks! I like the spray better for me
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• love boat
                                      sweetness
                                      celebrity4w, i have celebrity and i'm not yet brave enough to use it
                                      xsr32
                                      xist4w
                                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• 1. Celebrity - love the selfies, high confidence, zero social anxiety as well as the way others treat me with reverence
                                        2. Xist - I add it to most everything now, it gives this certain emotional depth and bonding / imprinting layer
                                        3. Loveboat - love, love, love Loveboat! It makes me feel happy and fuzzy and also makes others be all lovey dovey as well as uninhibited, I get tons of compliments when I wear it, solo or mixed in with other pheromones
                                        4. PSX86 - beauty in a bottle, need I say more.
                                        5. Neno - I just started using this but it makes everything, including me, so sparkly!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X