yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Does the a1 from PSX go well with NA?
    Yes, it does. I only have PXS A1 so it's the only one I can use with NA. I may get A1 from Aroma Fero and LAL later on to test with.

Comment

• Muestereate Or maybe the description on the product page is incorrect. 40.03 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle and 200 Mcg pheromones per spray don't agree with one another as well. 40.03mg x 1000 = 40,030mcg per 10ml bottle and it is said that one 10ml bottle has about 80 sprays which is 500mcg per spray.

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Wondering your top favorite 5 mones, not only from pxs
      I'll post this in my journal soon.

Comment

• Yup, You are right, the Product page has an error. Hard to tell where. I looked at prices for 200 mcg spray of straight a1 and it would have to sell for 80 bucks. I went over and ran quick calcs for oils and they are on target but the product pages for cohesions spray may have an error on the total pheromones per bottle or Steve is losing serious bucks on men and women's sprays of the a1 products.

XSteveO I think we found another product page transcription error.

Cohesion, Cohesion/w Crush sprays 10ml. Did not check 30's

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          lots of errors I'm working on correcting

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Muestereate Or maybe the description on the product page is incorrect. 40.03 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle and 200 Mcg pheromones per spray don't agree with one another as well. 40.03mg x 1000 = 40,030mcg per 10ml bottle and it is said that one 10ml bottle has about 80 sprays which is 500mcg per spray.

I'll post this in my journal soon.
        Look forward to see it
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Look forward to see it
          My top 5 is up and 2 PXS products take the spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post
            My list is:
            1 - Xist (All rounder, increased teasing and flirting)
            2 - Taboo (Social beast, people eager to initiate convos)
            3 - Evolve (Great social properties at first, causing intimidation there after for Asian girls)
            4 - Ascend (Got mad respect from the interviewer, they even praise me several time, increased eye contact)
            5 - Cohesion (Teddy bear potion in a bottle)
            1.SOB
            2.XIST
            3.EVOLVE
            4.COHESION
            5.ASCEND

Comment

• Currently, in no particular order.
              1. Xist4w
              2. Engage
              3. Celebrity
              4. Girlfriend
              5. Goddess
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Wow I'm definitely going to post here a couple of times but here we go:

1. P86 (beautifying/dreamy effect, people boast about how beautiful you are).
                2. Babe (very fun, bad bitch vibes. Men are drawn to you and you get free/discounted stuff!)
                3. Engage (people come to YOU)
                4. Xist4W (no explanation needed)
                5. Loveboat (great for bonding).

i hope in a few months I'll get to add GF, Goddess and another putative in my top 5. Still experimenting
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                  Wow I'm definitely going to post here a couple of times but here we go:

2. Babe (very fun, bad bitch vibes. Men are drawn to you and you get free/discounted stuff!)

i hope in a few months I'll get to add GF, Goddess and another putative in my top 5. Still experimenting
                  Nice list!
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Wow I'm definitely going to post here a couple of times but here we go:

I really want to learn more about Engage! It's on my radar for possible next purchases. Your insight makes it even more attractive. The idea of almost a reverse "Approach Confidence" sounds amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigris View Post

I really want to learn more about Engage! It's on my radar for possible next purchases. Your insight makes it even more attractive. The idea of almost a reverse "Approach Confidence" sounds amazing.
                      I love Engage! I definitely recommend it to all people. Can't wait to hear your results!
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• bookmarked
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I love Engage! I definitely recommend it to all people. Can't wait to hear your results!
                          It's in my latest order and pending arrival! I can't wait.

Comment

• Flirt (worked way better than Engage for me!)
                            Girlfriend
                            Fantasy
                            Goddess
                            P86

Comment

• I'm still figuring my products out but let's keep this thread going and with reasons why people chose their top 5.

I only have a top 3.
                              Evolve oil
                              Evolve spray
                              Cohesion

I have xist oil. Still need help with that. Sob oil is coming. But I have the sample spray.

Comment

• Xist4w - still loving that stealth mode reset/love me thing...
                                Girlfriend - Mr loves it, awesome social with males & females
                                Limitless - I love how this makes me think, opens my mind and works socially with others too
                                Goddess - LURV. Sexy, dominant and demure all at once, social...very versatile
                                APi - great for me for work. Put together, competent, approachable, equality/respect among peers, particularly male co-workers

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                  Xist4w - still loving that stealth mode reset/love me thing...
                                  Girlfriend - Mr loves it, awesome social with males & females
                                  Limitless - I love how this makes me think, opens my mind and works socially with others too
                                  Goddess - LURV. Sexy, dominant and demure all at once, social...very versatile
                                  APi - great for me for work. Put together, competent, approachable, equality/respect among peers, particularly male co-workers
                                  Nu! I'm currently looking for Putatives. Well they could be actual products but I think I what I'm looking for is most likely in the form of a putative. I adore Limitless. I am looking for more products that follow the Limitless and Thinker vibe. Since your experiences with Limitless seem to mirror my adoration of it I figured I'd start with asking you here. I'm also heading to my journal to enquire a similar question whenever I figure out the proper wording. Thanks!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I'll check on your journal to see exactly what you're aiming to replicate

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X