yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    1. Celebrity - love the selfies, high confidence, zero social anxiety as well as the way others treat me with reverence
    2. Xist - I add it to most everything now, it gives this certain emotional depth and bonding / imprinting layer
    3. Loveboat - love, love, love Loveboat! It makes me feel happy and fuzzy and also makes others be all lovey dovey as well as uninhibited, I get tons of compliments when I wear it, solo or mixed in with other pheromones
    4. PSX86 - beauty in a bottle, need I say more.
    5. Neno - I just started using this but it makes everything, including me, so sparkly!
    Your making me want loveboat
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• MostHoly
      MostHoly commented
      Editing a comment
      It is such a great blend on its own but really adds a special something to other blends. Lately I've worn at least one full spray with any of the other mone stacks.

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post
    love boat
    sweetness
    celebrity4w, i have celebrity and i'm not yet brave enough to use it
    xsr32
    xist4w
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your usage of emojis.

• hi!
    I love celebrity4w, she's my favorite. I haven't used the new celebrity cos I'm afraid I may not get the hits that I did while wearing the for women version. She was so good to me. I've a little teensy bit left in the bottle of the original that I'm saving for an unknown special occasion. lol
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

hi!
      I love celebrity4w, she's my favorite. I haven't used the new celebrity cos I'm afraid I may not get the hits that I did while wearing the for women version. She was so good to me. I've a little teensy bit left in the bottle of the original that I'm saving for an unknown special occasion. lol
      SteveO said it was only one molecule difference that made it a "female" version, other than that it's unisexy like majority of blends. And I'm sure you can just use some cops, xsp-H, or Est to feminize it. ????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you

hi!
      I have a full bottle of the Celebrity/w, I am going to make sure she last a long time.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• My new top 5 XS products in no order.

1. Evolve = Literally sex in a bottle if you know when and how it works for you. Smooth escalation from social or attraction to sexual. I got a couple of ONS with this although not entirely on its own but it is the core of my mixes.
        2. SOB = Still one of my top blend. I sometimes swap between this and Evolve. It still generates ioi like crazy since my very first pheromone hit.
        3. Crush = I breeze through life with this since I'm surrounded and interact with women more than men on a daily basis. They do seem comfortable with me more than my base line. I also use this in a strong sexual combo instead of A1 or P96 now.
        4. Xist = Still king for resetting and Asian attraction.
        5. Connections = Still the only truth serum out of all the social blends I've ever use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          My new top 5 XS products in no order.

1. Evolve = Literally sex in a bottle if you know when and how it works for you. Smooth escalation from social or attraction to sexual. I got a couple of ONS with this although not entirely on its own but it is the core of my mixes.
          2. SOB = Still one of my top blend. I sometimes swap between this and Evolve. It still generates ioi like crazy since my very first pheromone hit.
          3. Crush = I breeze through life with this since I'm surrounded and interact with women more than men on a daily basis. They do seem comfortable with me more than my base line. I also use this in a strong sexual combo instead of A1 or P96 now.
          5. Connections = Still the only truth serum out of all the social blends I've ever use.
          Great list you have me Intrested in crush. How does if differ from straight A1 & cohesion
          ??
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have a full bottle of the Celebrity/w, I am going to make sure she last a long time.
            Have you tried the unisexy version, if so have you noticed a difference between the two?
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Have you tried the unisexy version, if so have you noticed a difference between the two?
              Sorry, I have not.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great list you have me Intrested in crush. How does if differ from straight A1 & cohesion
                ??
                I never use my cohesion somehow but A1 is a lot more subtle and straightforward than Crush. With Crush, I feel like I got more attention.

Comment

I never use my cohesion somehow but A1 is a lot more subtle and straightforward than Crush. With Crush, I feel like I got more attention.
                  Nice thanks. May have to give it a try
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Nice thanks. May have to give it a try
                    I get lethargy with A1 over time especially mixes from Alpha Dream but Crush doesn't seem to do that somehow.

Comment

I get lethargy with A1 over time especially mixes from Alpha Dream but Crush doesn't seem to do that somehow.
                      Must be one of the added molicules then
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Must be one of the added molicules then

Comment

• I see however psx a1 can be slelected in different strengths how much a1 per spray does crush have?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I see however psx a1 can be slelected in different strengths how much a1 per spray does crush have?
                            I only have A1 in oil at 50mcg/drop. I have no idea about Crush but it has like pheromone contents of 500mcg/spray.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              looks like the spreadsheet doesn't agree with the product description page. product page says 200 btw

My new top 5 XS products in no order.

Wondering your top favorite 5 mones, not only from pxs
                            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                            APEX: Manimal 2
                            * sample bottle

Comment

I only have A1 in oil at 50mcg/drop. I have no idea about Crush but it has like pheromone contents of 500mcg/spray.
                              Does the a1 from PSX go well with NA?
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• I tried cohesion once with NA. It was nice actually went in a good enough direction that I am now curious to try crush with it instead. I haven't bought the straight molecule. but why would there be any difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  I tried cohesion once with NA. It was nice actually went in a good enough direction that I am now curious to try crush with it instead. I haven't bought the straight molecule. but why would there be any difference?
                                  That would be a question for bb
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X