yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Yes, go for 30ml if you like any mix.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Another pro for getting spray instead of oil is it also has money back guarantee. Oil doesn't have that anymore.

Comment

i have only xist in oil and spray to compare but i have almost gone through 10 ml spary and used the oil for over 10 times.
        as of now, the difference is night and day for me.

i cant get the oil to work most times. i can smell a xist very clearly and if i open the oil bottle and put it next to my nose, i get that very strong scent.
        when i spray my neck i get that same smell, however when i put the oil on my neck, nothing, unless im really really hot.
        its been very frustrating to me so far but i live in a very hot country so as soon as summer comes, the oil will be usefull again.

i have also made an experiment today. ive filled half of a 2 m"l atomizer with xist, 1/6 with iso-e and the rest with 3 essential oils.
        ill let that sit for a week and i wil see if i get better results.
        but i am counting alot more on the new xist spray i just won on the silly freaky contest

ive used other pxs sprays and they are all bomb, some work better then others but they all work no problems.

those of you that use the oils successfully, do you have it scented or unscented?

Comment

I've very interested in the iso e super on top of a spray.

Comment

The oil pheromones seems a little more noticeable and diffuses better, in my opinion.

Comment

Oil in the summer and sprays for winter. So now I am collecting so many blends I can in oil.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It really depends on the type of skin as well. My skin doesn't sweat much in summer (38-40C, 70%+ humidity). Spray is still effective for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  It really depends on the type of skin as well. My skin doesn't sweat much in summer (38-40C, 70%+ humidity). Spray is still effective for me.
                  That was a factor I had not thought of, thank you.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That was a factor I had not thought of, thank you.
                    It gave me a thought when another member said he sweat so bad and spray evaporated so fast when he visited my country so he recommended oil to another member.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I've very interested in the iso e super on top of a spray.
                      I do cover - Molecule 01 - mones in that order. Spraying on top doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X