yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Good to know. I have sob and ascend but don't really notice much of a stank
    If you have unscented or very light scent like FXS, you can definitely smell the cops in SOB.

Comment

I use aventus
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I use aventus
        I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.
          I'm the opposite at first spray I don't but as time goes on I smell the p***y.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
              It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok, but after dry-down you can still smell the cops on you? Because I can't after 15 mins or so. Even without a cover

Ladyofthewoods Some people say that sprays work faster than oils. Maybe. I understand why people say that. However, I've seen oils work very quickly at getting a desired effect. As the most dramatic example, I've seen the reset effect of XiSt oil work in less than 1 minute.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                  Ladyofthewoods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had that experience also. I once had a literal head-snap right after I walked by someone, with 15 minutes of "My God You Smell Good!"

It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.
                Smelling like a wet labia...
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Smelling like a wet labia...
                  glad you found that funny
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. I had a mental picture or a bid wet labia walking around. It made me laugh!

Ladyofthewoods I can smell the cops for quite a while on my skin. But when we don't smell something on us doesn't mean others can't smell it. I think it's called olfactory adaptation.

Comment

Bloodburn Funny enough, there are some people who can't smell them (even though I might be able to smell them quite well).

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                      Ladyofthewoods commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think I may be one of those people. When I first apply I get that slightly fruity cheese odor, but after 15 mins...nothing. The DH doesn't complain that I smell either.

I find that if i'm going to be out and about for most of the day that oil is the way to go, so applied at 10am, goes until 9pm, (max effectiveness at 3:30-4pm), then if i'm going out for drinks after work at a bar/club I carry a version of the spray to "top it off";after get home and shower/the next day in case I don't make it home , if you know what I mean hehe!

SO back to a few points for the oil; I like it because if I know i'm going to meeting some close friends of mine usually it's loud in a lot of places outside or at a cafe, I simply just get them to talk close to me, kind of in my ear but not quite. Purposefully getting a whift of the oil. This is all based on winter testing with oils. A tip: I've always liked Theater plays and performances, those seats at so close together that I can smell a scent trail and lingers for a bit as i'm getting to my seat. Find a local play and go see it! It's a lot of fun too!
                    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                      I find that if i'm going to be out and about for most of the day that oil is the way to go, so applied at 10am, goes until 9pm, (max effectiveness at 3:30-4pm), then if i'm going out for drinks after work at a bar/club I carry a version of the spray to "top it off";after get home and shower/the next day in case I don't make it home , if you know what I mean hehe!

SO back to a few points for the oil; I like it because if I know i'm going to meeting some close friends of mine usually it's loud in a lot of places outside or at a cafe, I simply just get them to talk close to me, kind of in my ear but not quite. Purposefully getting a whift of the oil. This is all based on winter testing with oils. A tip: I've always liked Theater plays and performances, those seats at so close together that I can smell a scent trail and lingers for a bit as i'm getting to my seat. Find a local play and go see it! It's a lot of fun too!
                      Nice tip. If you are that close for such a long time then oils are the locical choice
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I heard that spray hit faster than oil but oil hit way deeper. But depending on the products though I'm still not sure which one to get for oil or spray

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                          I heard that spray hit faster than oil but oil hit way deeper. But depending on the products though I'm still not sure which one to get for oil or spray
                          I'd say it doesn't hit deeper but more naturally. The hit is more believable and not off putting with your target so they tend to stay in your cloud believing it's their own thought that they find you attractive.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I prefer spray over oil now. It hits better for me even in this warm climate country of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I prefer spray over oil now. It hits better for me even in this warm climate country of mine.
                                Really? Well I guess thats kinda reassuring thanks!
                                kiss GIF
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Really? Well I guess thats kinda reassuring thanks!
                                  Yes, go for 30ml if you like any mix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X