yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil vs Spray?

I'm thinking of buying a certain product in Oil. I'm thinking less silage but longer lasting, correct? Also, if I use an oil inside in the winter I should get good results because of heated house and normal body temp, right?
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

I find oil to work okay when I'm bundled up in the winter time and indoors with the heater blasting. But I'm the type of person that's always cold. I don't run hot. But yes, generally longer lasting

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      what a coincidence I'm normally pretty warm LOL

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a certain product in Oil. I'm thinking less silage but longer lasting, correct? Also, if I use an oil inside in the winter I should get good results because of heated house and normal body temp, right?
    Yep, that's exactly my way of thinking, it's not like you're going to attract anyone walking down the road in winter anyways. People are to cold to flirt and want to just go home. Using the oil indoors in winter and you'll be fine, especially since people wear warm clothing and they tend to heat more in a heated indoors.

Comment

Just be careful of build up on clothes. The neck is about the only exposed skin in winter so no turtlenecks or scarves.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Just be careful of build up on clothes. The neck is about the only exposed skin in winter so no turtlenecks or scarves.
        I use my wrist and just roll up my sleeves, but when i mix 2 products the neck will be needed.

Comment

That's not a problem. I hate anything around my neck. I don't wear turtlenecks. Every sweater I own is either a cowlneck, a boatneck, or a V. I don't wear hats either unless it's snowing. I hate hat-hair.
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I think I am going to order Desire me in the Chocolate Scent.

Comment

I prefer oil because of the climate where I live. However, I find spray still works very well even at 30
              and humid. Personally, I would choose spray or oil based on the work that it can do. One on one date mones or in a party type of mones.

Last edited by Bloodburn; 09-16-2018, 04:40 AM.

Comment

I'm on the side of spray, ive had both and I favor spray in any weather.

Comment

Now my question is how would you calculate spray to oil ratios? Like how many sprsys equal a drop.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Good Question......SteveO??????

Comment

One drop equals one spray..

Comment

Thank you Scottie.

Comment

Yay! I just ordered "Desire Me" in Oil!

Comment

I find spray works better for me contrary to what most people think
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

When it comes to Copulins, I've always had much better results with oil.

Comment

I think the oils are stronger than the sprays. I say this because I have Desire Me in both the oil and the spray, and if I wear two sprays of DM+ I get good hits. Recently I wore one drop of DM and got good results, then added one spray on top of it an hour or two later. I began to get ignored - so I would guess it was an OD. One spray + one spray = fine, one drop + one spray = OD. I found this pretty interesting
                                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I used to use about 2 drops of EOW in my body lotion before I went out and used to get serious hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                    I used to use about 2 drops of EOW in my body lotion before I went out and used to get serious hits.
                                    Interesting way to use!!
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Well, I was using a scented body lotion that matched my perfume. So once it dried down, I was good to go!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X