yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The wonders of Bliss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wonders of Bliss

First of all I love reading everyone's experiences. I'm going to make a point to post more myself. I'm super busy all the time work, school, kids, husband...... Life! Anyway Bliss is one of my go to blends. I am always under pressure, I have 3 kids and my husband works 28/or more away 14or less home so yeah a little hectic. I used vibe 1st, love it, but then I tried Bliss, I had the worst headache that morning. Not long after my headache started to dissipate and I was ready for the world. Really feeling good, relaxed but ready to handle the day didn't associate the Bliss with headache relief. I get headaches A LOT, I noticed that when I use Bliss they subside. Obviously it's not something that anyone I know expected but it's amazing! I know a couple of people who wore it and said the same thing. Here's my theory, the side-effects for me are calming and uplifting, so with that tension is reduced and that's why my headaches dissipate. No matter what the reason, I love Bliss I hate I don't share more often I have been wanting to post this for awhile!
    , Bobbi

Great thanks for the information on BLISS

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      Great thanks for the information on BLISS
      Just my experience, but it really is an amazing product all around.
      , Bobbi

Comment

Used it for a bit for a headache last night. It definitely took the edge off, I did follow up with some Tylenol. Trying to take a few days off so I washed it off after I felt better. To be honest, I don't understand bliss yet, this is only the second time I tried it. I took the edge off some alphas the other night too. I have been carrying it with me but actually I'm a pretty low stress person by nature. Enough Alpha will make me a liar though.

Comment

Yes, I had a friend sniff an empty bottle of vibe when they had a headache and boom it went away.
          idk, never tried with Bliss though. I've only had a sample of Bliss so far.

Comment

Great to see you posting Bobbi.

Interesting connection between Bliss and headaches. I wonder if it's an indirect result of tension reduction or if there is some direct cerebral effect.

Comment

Looking at the ingredients I can't figure that it would be a direct cerebral effect. I think it would be a subconscious association. Most of that stuff looks like it accelerates the nervous system. Have you noticed a calming effect on women with very low doses of enone? I think I have at 5 to 10ug. I don't have it figured why. It seems to me like they just like being around men. Like est comforts me, perhaps enone in small doses comfots women.? Xist Cohesion and Bliss all have some comfort that is not Daddy Like as I'm finding with erone. It's comfort nonetheless.

Comment

Sadly today I woke up with a headache put bliss on, realized it wasn't mine. It was scented (Lili's bottle) had to wash it off, love the smell from a far but I can't wear it. I'm 6 hrs away from home so no headache relief if anything it made it worse.
                , Bobbi

Comment

6 hours? I guess it is a holiday weekend. Hope your well, I had to grab advil myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                    Sadly today I woke up with a headache put bliss on, realized it wasn't mine. It was scented (Lili's bottle) had to wash it off, love the smell from a far but I can't wear it. I'm 6 hrs away from home so no headache relief if anything it made it worse.
                    Does the small make you get head aches ?

Comment

Been hearing great things about bliss.m tempted to get the oil
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Does the small make you get head aches ?
                        There are only a few scents that don't give me headaches, one I have worn for YEARS is Very Sexy by Victoria Secret. I have terrible allergies though. The mones don't bother me a bit, just most fragrances.
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          6 hours? I guess it is a holiday weekend. Hope your well, I had to grab advil myself.
                          The trip was for my brothers memorial so it was already tough, a headache really didn't help. However, Aspirin and Vibe actually improved the all around mood. You could tell the guys in my daddy's support MC were effected positively by vibe. My daddy's mood was much brighter too, but he did have a lot of people who loved him come celebrate the life of his son they had never even known. Bobby passed before I was born so I was given his name. It was a emotional weekend, I missed my bliss, I do love Vibe too though so it worked out.
                          , Bobbi

Comment

That would be some complicated feelings being named for a sibling that had passed.??

Comment

Hugs Bobbi

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                                BobiiJo925 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you<3

That would be some complicated feelings being named for a sibling that had passed.??
                              I think it's cute
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                                BobiiJo925 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you<3

I've been very proud to carry his name, he was a good man, an honorable soldier and a caring soul. He passed 2 years before I was born, my daddy thought I would be a boy. They decided Robert (Joseph) for my grandfather) when my mother went into labor the day after and gave birth 2 days after what would have been his 21st birthday. I was born in Casper Wy, Casper was a nickname of my brother's. However, daddy was blessed with a daughter this time so my name is Bobbi for my brother and Jolene because my uncle really liked that song and they all agreed Josephine wouldn't be in my name.
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                First of all I love reading everyone's experiences. I'm going to make a point to post more myself. I'm super busy all the time work, school, kids, husband...... Life! Anyway Bliss is one of my go to blends. I am always under pressure, I have 3 kids and my husband works 28/or more away 14or less home so yeah a little hectic. I used vibe 1st, love it, but then I tried Bliss, I had the worst headache that morning. Not long after my headache started to dissipate and I was ready for the world. Really feeling good, relaxed but ready to handle the day didn't associate the Bliss with headache relief. I get headaches A LOT, I noticed that when I use Bliss they subside. Obviously it's not something that anyone I know expected but it's amazing! I know a couple of people who wore it and said the same thing. Here's my theory, the side-effects for me are calming and uplifting, so with that tension is reduced and that's why my headaches dissipate. No matter what the reason, I love Bliss I hate I don't share more often I have been wanting to post this for awhile!

We totally understand Bobbi and I love your post and I am glad that you can share this particular experience so that others who have the same experiences can try Bliss and see how it works for them.

Now that we got that out of the way.

GET BAAAAACK TO WORK, AHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                                    BobiiJo925 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    My eyes actually ended up green and there is auburn in my natural hair color <3 my uncle knew what he was doing lol

Anyone paired bliss with sob? I need something that will make sob more talkative and approachable
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X