Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The wonders of Bliss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The wonders of Bliss

    First of all I love reading everyone's experiences. I'm going to make a point to post more myself. I'm super busy all the time work, school, kids, husband...... Life! Anyway Bliss is one of my go to blends. I am always under pressure, I have 3 kids and my husband works 28/or more away 14or less home so yeah a little hectic. I used vibe 1st, love it, but then I tried Bliss, I had the worst headache that morning. Not long after my headache started to dissipate and I was ready for the world. Really feeling good, relaxed but ready to handle the day didn't associate the Bliss with headache relief. I get headaches A LOT, I noticed that when I use Bliss they subside. Obviously it's not something that anyone I know expected but it's amazing! I know a couple of people who wore it and said the same thing. Here's my theory, the side-effects for me are calming and uplifting, so with that tension is reduced and that's why my headaches dissipate. No matter what the reason, I love Bliss I hate I don't share more often I have been wanting to post this for awhile!
    , Bobbi

  • #2
    Great thanks for the information on BLISS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      Great thanks for the information on BLISS
      Just my experience, but it really is an amazing product all around.
      , Bobbi

      Comment


      • #4
        Used it for a bit for a headache last night. It definitely took the edge off, I did follow up with some Tylenol. Trying to take a few days off so I washed it off after I felt better. To be honest, I don't understand bliss yet, this is only the second time I tried it. I took the edge off some alphas the other night too. I have been carrying it with me but actually I'm a pretty low stress person by nature. Enough Alpha will make me a liar though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, I had a friend sniff an empty bottle of vibe when they had a headache and boom it went away.
          idk, never tried with Bliss though. I've only had a sample of Bliss so far.

          Comment


          • #6
            Great to see you posting Bobbi.


            Interesting connection between Bliss and headaches. I wonder if it's an indirect result of tension reduction or if there is some direct cerebral effect.
            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

            Comment


            • #7
              Looking at the ingredients I can't figure that it would be a direct cerebral effect. I think it would be a subconscious association. Most of that stuff looks like it accelerates the nervous system. Have you noticed a calming effect on women with very low doses of enone? I think I have at 5 to 10ug. I don't have it figured why. It seems to me like they just like being around men. Like est comforts me, perhaps enone in small doses comfots women.? Xist Cohesion and Bliss all have some comfort that is not Daddy Like as I'm finding with erone. It's comfort nonetheless.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sadly today I woke up with a headache put bliss on, realized it wasn't mine. It was scented (Lili's bottle) had to wash it off, love the smell from a far but I can't wear it. I'm 6 hrs away from home so no headache relief if anything it made it worse.
                , Bobbi

                Comment


                • #9
                  6 hours? I guess it is a holiday weekend. Hope your well, I had to grab advil myself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                    Sadly today I woke up with a headache put bliss on, realized it wasn't mine. It was scented (Lili's bottle) had to wash it off, love the smell from a far but I can't wear it. I'm 6 hrs away from home so no headache relief if anything it made it worse.
                    Does the small make you get head aches ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Been hearing great things about bliss.m tempted to get the oil
                      Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,xist,
                      Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
                      Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae, Nude spray:wolf gelverdose
                      Apex Spray:M3X,Core oil:TUSC
                      Alfa dreams:Alfa Machismo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

                        Does the small make you get head aches ?
                        There are only a few scents that don't give me headaches, one I have worn for YEARS is Very Sexy by Victoria Secret. I have terrible allergies though. The mones don't bother me a bit, just most fragrances.
                        , Bobbi

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          6 hours? I guess it is a holiday weekend. Hope your well, I had to grab advil myself.
                          The trip was for my brothers memorial so it was already tough, a headache really didn't help. However, Aspirin and Vibe actually improved the all around mood. You could tell the guys in my daddy's support MC were effected positively by vibe. My daddy's mood was much brighter too, but he did have a lot of people who loved him come celebrate the life of his son they had never even known. Bobby passed before I was born so I was given his name. It was a emotional weekend, I missed my bliss, I do love Vibe too though so it worked out.
                          , Bobbi

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That would be some complicated feelings being named for a sibling that had passed.??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hugs Bobbi
                              Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                              Comment


                              • BobiiJo925
                                BobiiJo925 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you<3

                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              That would be some complicated feelings being named for a sibling that had passed.??
                              I think it's cute
                              Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,xist,
                              Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
                              Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae, Nude spray:wolf gelverdose
                              Apex Spray:M3X,Core oil:TUSC
                              Alfa dreams:Alfa Machismo

                              Comment


                              • BobiiJo925
                                BobiiJo925 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you<3

                            • #17
                              Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              That would be some complicated feelings being named for a sibling that had passed.??
                              I've been very proud to carry his name, he was a good man, an honorable soldier and a caring soul. He passed 2 years before I was born, my daddy thought I would be a boy. They decided Robert (Joseph) for my grandfather) when my mother went into labor the day after and gave birth 2 days after what would have been his 21st birthday. I was born in Casper Wy, Casper was a nickname of my brother's. However, daddy was blessed with a daughter this time so my name is Bobbi for my brother and Jolene because my uncle really liked that song and they all agreed Josephine wouldn't be in my name.
                              , Bobbi

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                First of all I love reading everyone's experiences. I'm going to make a point to post more myself. I'm super busy all the time work, school, kids, husband...... Life! Anyway Bliss is one of my go to blends. I am always under pressure, I have 3 kids and my husband works 28/or more away 14or less home so yeah a little hectic. I used vibe 1st, love it, but then I tried Bliss, I had the worst headache that morning. Not long after my headache started to dissipate and I was ready for the world. Really feeling good, relaxed but ready to handle the day didn't associate the Bliss with headache relief. I get headaches A LOT, I noticed that when I use Bliss they subside. Obviously it's not something that anyone I know expected but it's amazing! I know a couple of people who wore it and said the same thing. Here's my theory, the side-effects for me are calming and uplifting, so with that tension is reduced and that's why my headaches dissipate. No matter what the reason, I love Bliss I hate I don't share more often I have been wanting to post this for awhile!

                                We totally understand Bobbi and I love your post and I am glad that you can share this particular experience so that others who have the same experiences can try Bliss and see how it works for them.

                                Now that we got that out of the way.

                                GET BAAAAACK TO WORK, AHAHAHAHAHA

                                Comment


                                • #19

                                  Comment


                                  • BobiiJo925
                                    BobiiJo925 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    My eyes actually ended up green and there is auburn in my natural hair color <3 my uncle knew what he was doing lol

                                • #20
                                  Anyone paired bliss with sob? I need something that will make sob more talkative and approachable
                                  Pherimone XS oil:xist Spray:sob,evolve, cohesion,xist,
                                  Pherimone treasures Oil:Latina,Grail of affection
                                  Liquid alchamy labs oil:Aqua vitae, Nude spray:wolf gelverdose
                                  Apex Spray:M3X,Core oil:TUSC
                                  Alfa dreams:Alfa Machismo

                                  Comment

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X