yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinker

So I've been working with Thinker for the last couple of days. I like the self effects for work. I have used just one spray and 2 sprays. At one spray I am motivated, and focused, at two I think the name of the spray should be "Tunnel-vision". I was putting on my makeup this morning, and I did everything more intently than it really needed. I totally obsessed about my makeup. Granted, It looks great today, but I literally took off my eyeliner on one eye and re-applied it 2X because it wasn't absolutely perfect! It almost made me late. Lesson learned, makeup first, pheros after.

So anyway. Calm focused motivation with Thinker. I have been ripping through my work to-do list, and also getting some things done at home that I've been on the fence with for quite some time (can you say new mattress?). I don't feel I could wear this everyday, as I'd be getting so much done at such a breakneck pace that I think I would eventually crash from exhaustion. On a day where I know I have a lot to do though, it's perfect. It has definitely earned a place in my arsenal.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Interesting results. I definitely get the tunnel vision thing. Thinker makes me very introverted. Thoughts seem sharper, more fluid and expansive. It's great for writing or doing research. I can't say that I obsess or get more motivated.

Comment

Thinker is awesome to get things done. Sport too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X