yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank God for Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God for Bliss!

I haven't been on the boards lately as I'm in SC caring for my 80 year old Dad who was rushed to the hospital last month with AFIB and CHF. He also has Macular Degeneration and is almost totally blind. In the past week he has had evaluations by nurses and PT/OT therapists. Its been like Grand Central Station here, and he's done. He's frustrated and tired and not the most patient person in the world right now. I've been using Bliss after he goes to bed and it has been a lifesaver. I can just decompress and relax for a few hours before bed, which I desperately need. I do need to order a big bottle of this. I'll give a better review when I get home at the end of next week, but I can at least say it has prevented me from curling up in a little ball and crying when my Dad needs me.

Good stuff!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

nice, how many sprays are you using for said effect?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

That's rough times, but good to hear Bliss is helping!

I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to try using it during the day as well, to see if it can maybe help ease the tension? Bliss tends to affect those around as well sometimes, and as far as I know it isn't possible to have any negative effects from it, so might be worth a try?

But either way I do agree, Bliss is awesome! The oil version is nice as well, if you get a chance to try it!

Comment

Sorry to read about your father. Hopefully his health improves soon. Stay strong and Bliss out.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Bliss is providing you with some comfort.

Comment

Interesting, using it for self effects. I usually just use it to pick up women.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
              nice, how many sprays are you using for said effect?
              LaFemme - 2 sprays. One to chest and one split between wrists.

I'm back home now. I've not used Bliss for about a week. I will however report my findings on Cohesion. Which are interesting...
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post

LaFemme - 2 sprays. One to chest and one split between wrists.

I'm back home now. I've not used Bliss for about a week. I will however report my findings on Cohesion. Which are interesting...
                Hope all is well, and I'm looking forward to your review of cohesion!
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Used 2 sprays of Bliss yesterday around my collar bone. I was really emotional/in a bad mood. It definitely put me in a better mood and helped me laser in focus for online shopping lol.
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I feel like the universe is telling me to add this to my combo tomorrow. I'm feeling my nerves getting to me about my meeting tomorrow and was just thinking maybe I should apply Bliss for a calming effect.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to apply it after rinsing my hair.

Comment

Bliss seems perfect for situations where a IDGAF attitude would be helpful
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                        I don't think Bliss gives any IDGAF attitude, but more you become calm and content.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Bliss definitely gives a "IDGAF" attitude. Maybe not 100% but it will help you not trip off of small things (if you happen to get easily overwhelmed like I do). It helps with calming you down in stressful situations as well as helping others calm down. Pair with Xist, you will get favorable reactions with it!
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                            That's all situations!
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through that difficult time, I hope your father already recovered well

As long as you don't use Bliss in situation which requires full attention and focus!
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                Bliss definitely gives a "IDGAF" attitude. Maybe not 100% but it will help you not trip off of small things (if you happen to get easily overwhelmed like I do). It helps with calming you down in stressful situations as well as helping others calm down. Pair with Xist, you will get favorable reactions with it!
                                This is true.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                  Here I thought Bliss only put the wearer in a happy, blissful state...

Have you experienced any decrease in selfies? How long have you been wearing it? Would it be too much to wear daily?
                                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Here I thought Bliss only put the wearer in a happy, blissful state...

Have you experienced any decrease in selfies? How long have you been wearing it? Would it be too much to wear daily?
                                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

Ugh, I can't wait to get at least ONE result with this like others do. I put this on me and nothing. I get and feel nothing at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                        Ugh, I can't wait to get at least ONE result with this like others do. I put this on me and nothing. I get and feel nothing at all!
                                        Have you tried it unstacked, on it's own?

At two sprays, it ironed out the ruffles in my feathers; almost immediately! it left me feeling like breathing work of art without a care in the world as I sashayed down the sidewalk.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X