yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank God for Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Have you tried it unstacked, on it's own?

At two sprays, it ironed out the ruffles in my feathers; almost immediately! it left me feeling like breathing work of art without a care in the world as I sashayed down the sidewalk.
    Yup. That's the only way I try it... and still nothing. I wear it at home. Maybe I should try wearing it when going out?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yup. That's the only way I try it... and still nothing. I wear it at home. Maybe I should try wearing it when going out?
      Sure, why not? Do you get anxious in crowded areas, let's say around Times Square?

I do, and when I was working on a project in the area, bliss changed my state of mind. I went from a whatkindofbullshitisthis attitude to unbothered. Bliss calms me, especially when I'm around annoying people or in those incredibly crowded areas where my personal space could violated. Should you find yourself in space that induce anxiety, I think a spray or two of bliss may lessen those unpleasant feelings.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Sure, why not? Do you get anxious in crowded areas, let's say around Times Square?

I do, and when I was working on a project in the area, bliss changed my state of mind. I went from a whatkindofbullshitisthis attitude to unbothered. Bliss calms me, especially when I'm around annoying people or in those incredibly crowded areas where my personal space could violated. Should you find yourself in space that induce anxiety, I think a spray or two of bliss may lessen those unpleasant feelings.
        Nope, if anything, I love the energy in crowded places. I'm the person that always wants to go to the movies on opening night because there are tons of people there, lol. Though, 123movies has stopped me from doing so, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Nope, if anything, I love the energy in crowded places. I'm the person that always wants to go to the movies on opening night because there are tons of people there, lol. Though, 123movies has stopped me from doing so, haha.

This kills me when it's outside. I can deal with a crowded event if it's in a social setting, but outdoors crowdedness makes my skin crawl; nonetheless bliss works fabulously for my issue.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X