yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happiness xs132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Hmmm I could do that... I'll write that down along with the other combos I'm waiting to test out.
    One more thing: Try Happiness out with Psel too, if not for you, do it for the heck of it.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

One more thing: Try Happiness out with Psel too, if not for you, do it for the heck of it.
      Yes Ma'am! Sure thing
      lucky star wink GIF
      (SN: The anime Lucky Star was one of my faves growing up )
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Yeah, it is kind of smart to have a to do list when it comes to testing and combinations.
        Especially when I hop on so many threads a day saying "I'm going to test this one, and that combo" out it would be insane not too!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Yes Ma'am! Sure thing
          lucky star wink GIF
          (SN: The anime Lucky Star was one of my faves growing up )

Cool.

Me on the other hand got the idea of combine Happiness with Bitch when I start testing Bitch more seriously. Now, I actually think that can be nice.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Especially when I hop on so many threads a day saying "I'm going to test this one, and that combo" out it would be insane not too!
            You haven't created a Journal yet? You can put your to/do list & thoughts there.
            Arsenal

Comment

You haven't created a Journal yet? You can put your to/do list & thoughts there.
              No I'm going to be making it this month since I'll actually be going out and doing things and I have multiple Pheromones to test now. I've been indecisive about the name of my journal lol.

Comment

No I'm going to be making it this month since I'll actually be going out and doing things and I have multiple Pheromones to test now. I've been indecisive about the name of my journal lol.
                The Escapades of VL, perhaps`?
                Arsenal

Comment

The Escapades of VL, perhaps`?
                  Maybe...Just maybe, I have to sit and think on it.

Comment

Maybe...Just maybe, I have to sit and think on it.
                    Or

The Indiscretions of a Curious Mind.....?

Noe that one was fucking beautiful.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

OK

I have happiness, for real, xs132, and have been wearing it solo for several weeks now on and off.

I will try to type out a proper report if I get the time tonight. If not it will be soon
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          I will try to type out a proper report if I get the time tonight. If not it will be soon
                          Looking forward to it bc I have it as well. I know what it does (makes others happy around you) but I want to see if you get a different result.

Comment

Happiness.

Initially I had a hard time noticing what Happiness was doing. For me it's quite sneaky, lol. After I have it on, I notice nothing. I notice no immediate mood elevation, nothing blatant at all.

But then, somewhere along the way, 15-20 minutes after I've forgotten I put it on...
                            I'll notice I'm humming a tune. Or that my filter is suddenly missing and my thoughts sometimes escape before proper review
                            I have had people who, while they talk with me normally, are more animated, playful or attempt to make our time together last longer by renewing our conversation topics to continue on.

This drops people's guards. It makes me extremely approachable.

This blend is totally smooth and weirdly natural feeling.

This is great for when you want to enter an atmosphere quietly and simply let things unfold. You can participate or sit back and watch, lol, but eventually everyone will be having a good time and you too will be enticed to be involved.

When I began wearing this, I was actually disappointed because I didn't "get it" right away and was thinking it wasn't doing anything for me. Thing is, I'm almost always genuinely happy, bubbly and upbeat so Happiness is incredibly congruent with me, right down to the kinds of things I normally filter before speaking, hahaha!
                            I litterally needed to wear this one for a while to see what was me and what Happiness was doing. The cues from others were key in helping me to also see how it was affecting me as well.

For me, Happiness is like Xist4w in that, once you get to know it, you begin to see it's effects all over the place, but until then, the little nuances are easily overlooked because it feels so smooth and natural.

I am curious, for those of you with other personality types, were the effects of Happiness more blatant to you?

I feel like this really shines when I'm engaged with others mainly because otherwise it feels so much like I'm just myself, lol.

Comment

Revisiting again.
                              Happiness is not what I expected. It IS like the description though.
                              My problem was, that when I thought of happiness, I thought of high energy, playfulness and animation. Happiness is far more exactly as the description provides. It is Zen. It is that warm, pleasant flow when things are just right with everything.
                              The playfulness is there, but not the bouncy, highly animated way that I anticipated. It's more than contentment, because I find I feel pleasant and will be humming something or generally "happy". It just feels good. An "everything is right" happiness. Like the description, it is like feeling refreshed and it is very smooth and natural feeling to me as well. The hits are absolutely blatant now that Happiness and I know one another better An awesome social that I would recommend to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                Revisiting again.
                                Happiness is not what I expected. It IS like the description though.
                                My problem was, that when I thought of happiness, I thought of high energy, playfulness and animation. Happiness is far more exactly as the description provides. It is Zen. It is that warm, pleasant flow when things are just right with everything.
                                The playfulness is there, but not the bouncy, highly animated way that I anticipated. It's more than contentment, because I find I feel pleasant and will be humming something or generally "happy". It just feels good. An "everything is right" happiness. Like the description, it is like feeling refreshed and it is very smooth and natural feeling to me as well. The hits are absolutely blatant now that Happiness and I know one another better An awesome social that I would recommend to everyone.
                                Interesting! Thank you! How would you compare Happiness to Bliss? Do you have a suggestion for a product that is the high energy, bouncy variety of effect?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

Interesting! Thank you! How would you compare Happiness to Bliss? Do you have a suggestion for a product that is the high energy, bouncy variety of effect?
                                  Bliss, for me, is more blatant happy. I have found it a curiosity. It depends on the target. Some people are hit like a truck, laughing and happy and joking around, others have gone quiet, like they're in their own heads.
                                  Happiness is so smooth to me. It's like it's sneaky almost Suddenly I just realize I'm in a good, contented, happy state. If the people you are with are boisterous, that could be a lot of fun. If they are more laid back it can be open and relational and lead to sincere interaction that is light and positive.
                                  I would check out VibeXS. That can be pretty bouncy for me, lol. Adding neno or androsterone sodium sulfate can be bouncy and may be some molecules for you to investigate

Comment

Thank you! That was quite informative and useful! I have an order with Vibe in it waiting to be mailed out! I am getting very low on my Bliss. I'll have to research those molecules. I'll likely have to wait until November for my next main purchases. Although I may scoop up the Bliss SteveO has over in the Trading Post. I'm just unsure about the Musk scent.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X