yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss daily and side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I myself Love Bliss. The self effects for meare a power packed hug! I have the best self effect out of bliss than any other mix I have used! But I never ever use as Little as a half a spray usually 2 sprays of this one..... I honestly don't even look too much for others reactions as I love it so much I don't care how others feel about it!
    Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

That doesn't sound like a true Alpha. More like a beta; possibly a wannabe beta . A true Alpha has no need to prove anything. Everyone KNOWS they're an Alpha. In my experience true Alphas never test or push back. That's the behavior of a wannabe beta who has something to prove. What I have gotten from true Alphas is a tip of the hat, so to speak. The recognize their own.

YMMV
      This individual is alpha, unambiguously, and reacts a bit differently than most others (that are not as alpha) to most products. Anyways, as the poster above me I feel abit about After Hours; it makes me laugh and puts me at a kind of ease which sounds like what Bliss is supposed to do and does to many. It makes others talkative and a bit full of laughter too, except this alpha. Bliss makes others talkative and they have little fear to say most anything to you. It doesn't agree with me though so I've mostly stopped using it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X