yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat XS!

I have Love Boat XS in the AXS cover scent.

AXS: Described by many ladies as reminiscent of the famed Thierry Mugler "Angel" this top selling fragrance concentrate is not easy to keep on our shelves. Its the favorite of everyone in our lab when it comes to blending time. Most guys cannot get enough and you might find them with th

I am not sure what made me decide to try it since I got it for my target. I got it for my target and I am now wondering why I got it with a female cover scent. I am weird and I do need help.

I have used this twice so far with the same effects.

Love Boat XS
    cover scent : axs
    amount of sprays : 1 spray applied to the chest area

Immediately the scent was an amazing burst of awesome. It wasn't too light or too overpowering and after spraying my nose became happy and wanted more.I also surprised that it smelt that way because all my other products with that cover scent tend to be very strong.

I should note that the cover scents, no matter what cover scent mixed with a pheromone with cops tend to be strong as first spray, at least in my opinion.

In the city outside where I live, way outside where I live,the people are not so friendly at times.I hate even the thought of spending the whole day there to run errands and do groceries.Ugh!

The first time I tried it, I noticed how friendly people were at the grocery store,eager to speak to me,eager to hear what I have to say, asked me for assistance.Usually at that particular grocery store the people who come there have a special air of I think I am not important that everyone else.They walk around looking grumpy and turning up their ugly noses.

When I went there with Love Boat for the first time it was a pleasant and lovely experience.Everyone was so friendly and eager to assist.

My second encounter with Love Boat was at the bank.I walked in confident,ready to do business like everyone else and could care less at the usual stares.

A few people in the line was friendlier than usual and the cashier was very nervous. There was a new policy that had to be implemented and she seemed nervous to tell me.He superior, a much older women who seemed to have not had sex since dinosaurs ruled the earth came over to ensure she told me and never made eye contact.

Still trying not to offend me, she took her time, after the itch left and was gentle about it and of course picking up on her nervousness made it really easy for her and gave her loads of warmness. All in all , it was my most pleasant bank experience yet.

I had breakfast with a girlfriend who is usually jovial and nice so am not sure of the effect.A man at the counter was joking with us and something different happened.I have been eating there forever and not once did they clean up the plates after me or while I was there.Today, one of the serving ladies came over to pick up the trays/plates and was very pleasant.

The list goes on and on that day. I came home and was telling idle how friendly everyone seemed to be when I wore Love Boat. He just responded he loves it too.

Pssssssht! Idle can be such a sometimes,lol.

I really like Love boat. Like you say it just encourages everyone you meet to be super friendly. I don't tend to wear it solo much as it can get a little too friendly but it's a great product for softening some of my more intimidating mixes. It reminds me very much of a combo I used to wear a lot back in my AD days which was instant shine and P74.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Niceness!

Kate, were your experience with it, solo or layered. I don't think I've ever tried it by itself, but my new scented bottle was delivered today! There's so many great ones that when I stop using it then bring it back, I wonder how I went on without it.

Comment

I used it all by it's lonesome. I usually don't mix my products and in the case of a product I never used before, I prefer to go solo. I used it a few times after this report and the experiences were no different.

I would love to hear your experiences with it.

Comment

• potiongirl
        potiongirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I got it as sample and sprayed 2 sprays on forearms. Such loverly behavior from the peoples yesterday! Really overly friendly everywhere I went. Love cruising thru the day on the Loveboat! Potiongirl

@KateD

Looks like you made a bunch of people happy when you wore it and changed the entire culture of a grumpy store. I always feel better when I do so.

I'm about to put you on the spot. Now that you've had time to think, why did you get Love Boat? What experiences, outcomes, or feelings were you hoping to get as a result of wearing it?

Were you wanting more playfulness in your significant relationship? Were you wanting to leave a trail of happy people in your wake? Were you just in the mood for some variety and experimentation? Were you wanting more respect? Etc.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        on the spot, gosh darn, no one ever did that before?

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it when that happens to me too. Lightening the mood in the room always makes me feel good.

The main goal for the products I got was to match my husband's sexual appetite and freakiness. In addition to that our communication and him getting me is not the best. At the moment it is a distant relationship so while he is not around I just use the products to get a feel as to what they do and most times my tests are random.

If someone asks about a particular product in the store and I have it, I test it out so I can give them my personal experience. If a forum member brags about a certain experience with a product and I have it, it gets my intrigued and I test it out.

All in all, the products I have is to enhance my relationship.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
        Ladyofthewoods commented
        Editing a comment
        KateD, did it help in your relationship with your husband. My husband and I have been distant lately also.

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        The Love boat was not a bit hit with communication, the Connections did the trick quite well. For sexual openness I would say PSE & XSP83

Alright, thank you for being so open and honest.

So you have altruistic reasons (wanting to give input to others) and self-interest (your relationship). Self-interest is good. Be happy you have the self-esteem to claim and go after what you want in an effective manner.

Men are sometimes confusing. It seems women sometimes wonder "Why doesn't he pay more attention to me? Is it me? Am I not attractive enough? Am I missing something? Why can't he understand what seems so obvious to me?"

So I'm guessing you are wanting more emotional closeness, more verbal communication, more receptivity from him in responding to your moods, and more synchronicity with his sexual desires. Is that right?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        ya pretty much

LOL well that's one way to have an awkward situation if we all didn't know each other quite well already. Idle'd be trolling in his mind. I guess your ultimate payback will one day be with responding in the same manner to one of his exciting adventures
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12 You brought up insights I overlooked, and a context in which to clarify my values and intentions, as you mentioned well matched points. Yes, you're right that I don't know KateD well, so it escaped me that my attempt to understand was something that could be considered awkward for someone or warrant payback.

We're all at different stages. So as far as I'm concerned anyone is welcome to respond to my posts in whatever manner they wish without payback from me or awkwardness on my part. I'll enjoy the good intentions behind your messages, and your desire to understand and learn. You may also troll in my mind as you wish, and I look forward to what I might learn from your input because I value insight and your positive contributions.

I know some people may feel inhibited in posting because of shyness, or concerns about how it might be interpreted. I'd encourage you all to participate so you can get your questions answered and then we can all learn together, whether or not we share a similar perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          fdesa12 You brought up insights I overlooked, and a context in which to clarify my values and intentions, as you mentioned well matched points. Yes, you're right that I don't know KateD well, so it escaped me that my attempt to understand was something that could be considered awkward for someone or warrant payback.

We're all at different stages. So as far as I'm concerned anyone is welcome to respond to my posts in whatever manner they wish without payback from me or awkwardness on my part. I'll enjoy the good intentions behind your messages, and your desire to understand and learn. You may also troll in my mind as you wish, and I look forward to what I might learn from your input because I value insight and your positive contributions.

I know some people may feel inhibited in posting because of shyness, or concerns about how it might be interpreted. I'd encourage you all to participate so you can get your questions answered and then we can all learn together, whether or not we share a similar perspective.
          Oh no, not at all. My post was directed towards Kate's original post regarding the awkwardness from Idle's response that would have likely occurred if they hadn't known each other so well! I thought your post was fine and taht it brought up an interesting question. Most people tend to assume that the reasons for using pheromones fall within a set range of events or reasons., and yet there's Big Bang Theory's Schrodinger cat scenario where we'll just never know until we check it out.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12 You know, that's what's so weird about bulletin boards for me. You think one thing and it turns out to be something else. Thank you for clarifying! As I think I said before, I appreciate your posts and have been taking notes on some of your posts, too. Thank you for posting and experimenting. Your contributions have helped me in my "pheromone activities".

Comment

Now you guys had an awkward moment right here in my thread.

Oh well, now that you have cleared the air, you can continue with your BRO MANCE

Comment

fdesa12 I think the thing that stands out the most is how many people will say something like: "Pheromones? Great! More sex, right?" Sure, but sex in what manner, and in what context? Put on something with high androstenone, go to a bar or night club, and you'll likely find someone to have sex with... and then they will likely disappear soon thereafter. That's different than sex in such a way that the person will want to come back for more.

But people unaware have yet to discover the social benefits. For me, my social life has improved since using pheromones. I'm used to people liking me, but now it's like being a local celebrity among people I first meet, and a VIP among my friends.

PS Your Scrodinger's cat scenario is one reason I tend to ask many questions. Thank you for that analogy.

Comment

• Lirael7285
                  Lirael7285 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You make an excellent point. They are great in social situations, especially considering the self-effects of certain ones!

• kingtut savage
                  kingtut savage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True

• hombre
                  hombre commented
                  Editing a comment
                  very much in agreement, as one of my threads will testify.
                  what socials do you use the most?

KateD I saw a shirt the other day that said "I run like a girl. Good luck trying to keep up". I wonder if people around you have a hard time keeping up with you. Do you have a "Best Comedy Moments of KateD" audio compilation to go with your book "Witty Remarks for Every Occasion" which is the second book in the KateD how to do comedy effectively trilogy? Your first book of course was "How to be Even More Funny: Positive Attitudes and Comedy", and your next is "How to Say More by Saying Less: Selecting Emojis Wisely for Comedic Moments". Thanks for your light heartedness!

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you are like my biggest fan <3

@ X : Don't let anyone know this but am actually being paid to be super cute and happy. All the XS staff hates me because Steve doesn't let me do any hard work and pays me to just have fun and BE HAPPY!

This is between you and I so SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW THIS

Comment

KateD Your secret is safe with me... and maybe everyone else who just read your post.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh no

I don't know where I read it but someone said that LoveBoat is women friendly?
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hey this is one of my favorite blends! Why's it in the women's section? ????
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                      I don't know where I read it but someone said that LoveBoat is women friendly?
                      It's unisex!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

It's unisex!
                        Sorry I meant will women give me positive reactions if I wear it?
                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X