yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-2 is my best dose
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
      hmm I didn't really think that high dosages of socials might cause diminishing results but this is kind of eye opening
      I'm think guinea pig for this, LOL.

Comment

I have tried wearing more than 2 drops of Love Boat. I lost status with it with men at 4 drops.

I consistently see women talking dirty with LB and just feeling very at ease. Kind of like the product Nude.

The funny thing is that multiple tell me that they love me when I have it on. Just random people telling me that they love me.

Comment

I am down to half a bottle of this and have little to no idea how it wears on me. Shame because I know it's a beautiful blend. Been feeling in a lovey mood lately so I'm wearing one spray to my chest today.

Comment

Been testing a lot of new stuff but Love Boat will always be a staple
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

One spray to my neck and I felt....not good lol. This seems to make me emotional/weepy. Today was not nearly so bad, a slight emotional tenderness but I knew I was fine so it was confusing. The last time I wore this to meet someone and the plans felt through and I was a sensitive, teary, pining mess.

People were very attentive and kind today. I also had on some Sweetness. It was all service industry people so it could’ve been totally normal but I got a lot of compliments on my appearance.

Comment

LB never worked on me, but sweetness is good!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Usagi
                  Usagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do love Sweetness!

I don't recall why, but Love Boat found its way into the "back of the rack" so to speak. I suppose I was never really able to home in on any clear reactions from wearing it, even on a daily basis.
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dust it off every now and then, to see if you perceive anything new that you may not have picked up on before.
                  It can get lost for me too, but I just have SO many, it's not LBs fault

I probably should have tried a sample first but this thread really helped convince me to order Love Boat oil on Friday lol (along with bliss, cohesion, and Celebrity). So many good reviews I'll be very surprised if I don't like it.
                Current Collection:
                PSX: APi Oil
                Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
                (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
                (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X