yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

why won't PheromoneXS put out an ultimate-product range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I couldn't imagine truly having an "ultimate blend", it just wouldn't be. I would be tweaking that one too, lol. Like mentioned above, every situation is unique, even my work days vary, my home plans, family, friends...heck, MY OWN MOOD and what I feel Like that day is always changing. I like that I have options that change with me Even with SOB/BlissCihesion (if I wore SOB lol) I would likely not always wear the same amount of sprays of each one each time. A pre-mix would constrain me too much & I'd only wind up adding something to "fix" it for that day Plus one person's ultimate combo/quantity of those might not be mine because of individual chemistry. What then? Then I just invested in a product I'd have to gift to the person it works for...or tweak for me...
    Agreed!

I used to think I wanted an ultimate blend (I think PXS sells a product clsoe to that called a "pherobomb". That being said "MY" ultimate blend has been ACT-X (Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Taboo) and I've explained many times why its an all around versatile product to mix and wear. Another ultimate blend of mine designed to go after a specific type of women is CBS (SOB + Bliss + Cohesion). I've experimented mixing the two (so Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Taboo + Bliss + SOB) but I found the signature to clash a lot and not as effective as either product separately.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Let's take SOB, Bliss and Cohesion, your awesome example, and then take a scenario where you meat a girl and you're going out a second or third time and you're hoping for some sex. You might prefer to amp up the cohesion and down a little on the SOB. In my experiences this has worked in vulnerable times like pre-sex. To much SOB and she might get the feeling she's just another notch and LMR becomes a nightmare. So having the blend premixed well you're already stuck.
      Interesting. My natural instinct would be to amp up the SOB and down on the Cohesion. I guess it depends on the circumstances.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X