yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

why won't PheromoneXS put out an ultimate-product range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't PheromoneXS put out an ultimate-product range?

I've gone threw many of your products, and I've found some that works really well together..
    Would be easier for the costumer.not having to spray several products ..

What.about making for example one ultimate product for street pickup and something for night out and so on.

Could put out different versions for each purpose..

You have the power to change the world, so why don't you?

Just thinking out loud..

Go through their offerings again. There are many blends that are specifically for certain purposes (ImpacXS for example, is a clubbing/pickup mix, XIST for imprint/fallout, etc.) There are many blends that have been tested to work well for specific circumstances. Test for yourself and see!

Comment

Thanks for useful information. I'll do that

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
        I've gone threw many of your products, and I've found some that works really well together..

What.about making for example one ultimate product for street pickup and something for night out and so on.

Just thinking out loud..
        I can see where you're getting at, and it would be cheaper than buying multiple components and making the ultimate product mix ourselves. I'd say it's because those components also happen to be great standalones, as well as allowing us a great deal of customizations or tweaking the recipes shared on forums to fit our needs and our body chemistry.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Jimmy42
          Jimmy42 commented
          Editing a comment
          Plus what might be the ultimate for one person isn't that great for the next

I was thinking somfthing likeAlphadream's L2K.. Version 1. and version 2. Still keeping the original products..
        Know what I mean?

Comment

I was thinking somfthing likeAlphadream's L2K.. Version 1. and version 2. Still keeping the original products..
          Know what I mean?
          I think so... The idea would sound similar to LAL's alpha versions of some of their products (NA, PA, Bad Wolf, and DP). I would say PXS's equivalent variations setup to that would be Ascend, APi, SOB, and Dominant Ascend. All alpha status types geared towards different types of alpha.

Was that what you mean?
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Ultimate product range???

Um I don't think I understand. Do you mean like a pack with all the sexual attraction products or a starter kit with everything you need on a first date type pack

Comment

For example if u are going out one night, I'm guessing u reach for SOB, bliss and cohesion.. (I think this is the ultimate combo)
              Why don't Ph. XS put out all this in one blend? And other combos that works really well..?

Is it btw possible to order this as a custom blend? If so what do I need to do?

Comment

wel Rollerman i think it goes back to what fdesa12 stated... for going out purposes, there's already a great standalone product that fulfills that role. ImpaXS.

however, we do have the option to mix and match different standalone products to create slightly different vibes for a similar event.

Comment

Thanks guys.. Oh. XS is the best even if the ultimate bizarre ones are a bit difficult to find. ( I ordered two bottles of ImpaXS... Shh

Comment

For example if u are going out one night, I'm guessing u reach for SOB, bliss and cohesion.. (I think this is the ultimate combo)
                    Why don't Ph. XS put out all this in one blend? And other combos that works really well..?

Is it btw possible to order this as a custom blend? If so what do I need to do?
                    As Impaxs has been brought up, I'd say call up SteveO and ask directly if he's made a product that's similar to what you're looking for.

I want to say that for the most part, a product that incoporates the best of status, sexuals, comforts, and socials into one is difficult to create simply because it won't fit everyone's needs due to differences in body chemistry. A 2/2/2 ratio stack of SOB/Bliss/Cohesion for example, won't work well with someone who's sweet spot is a 2/1/1 ratio. The less effects Steve has to balance out, the more effective he can control the results, which would minimize the amount of sweet spot testing we as consumers have to do. I believe it's one of the reasons there are so many products in the beta/customs section.

If you'd like to create a custom order though and try it out, SteveO says to call him and discuss it with him in person. As he is pretty much the the potions master, he can figure it out best how to make that product you're talking about. The only question is: has he already done it?

Comment

OK, @fdesa12..
                      Does ImpaXS a contain SOB, Bliss and Cohhesion?

Comment

No, ImpaXS is a unique sexual blend. I'll be watching for your reports, as I have this as well, but don't have many opportunities to wear it in an appropriate setting.

Comment

Special sexual blend..Ohh goodie
                          I'm beginning to see this as a night out mix.. What do think would happend if I wore this to school? Or work? I'll be sure to write about my experiences..

Comment

OK, @fdesa12..
                            Does ImpaXS a contain SOB, Bliss and Cohhesion?
                            Honestly, no idea if ImpaXS has SOB/Bliss/Cohesion though RTBoss says no so I'd likely go with him on that. I mentioned ImpaXS being brought up in the context that its a custom/beta mix you were now interested in, which reminded me that possibly one of the beta/customs was already made to incorporate SOB/Bliss/Cohesion (or one that was at least close to it).

I went back and read your other posts and didn't realize an SOB/Bliss/Cohesion blend was actually what you were looking for ("For example" got me thinking it was just an example of an ultimate product you were thinking out loud about). My mistake

If you're still looking for a custom product that's SOB/Bliss/Cohesion in one bottle, call up XSteveO. IIRC, there's a product in the customs page labeled something like "custom orders" where the description says to contact SteveO directly to discuss the formulation and what you're looking for. And 2 birds w/ 1 stone: perfect time to ask why no ultimate product range.

We all have our own thoughts and reasonings to explain why but as Steve is the one running the business and deciding the formulations, he'd give the answers straight

Comment

Ideas are wonderful, they are the wheels to any moving, progressive company. Right now Fdesa is actually working on his car air freshener with mones idea.

Steve is the man to discuss and work with on this.

At the time he has his hands even fuller than usual because of everything that is going on. However,I would suggest coming up with an awesome plan.Almost like a business plan to impress the boss and when the time is right you can present it to him.

Comment

Just thinking out loud..
                                Hey sorry my reply is very late, but I'm doing the best I can to catch up on what I feel are very important topics, such as this.

You bring up a uniquely valid point, but in some ways we actually already have you covered.

First we have the GOALS System which is the perfect system to allow anyone, with any level of experience (or none at all) to find solutions to blending. Currently we are building an app that will simplify this process even more, but in the meantime are having the entire GOALS System printed on cards too. This again is to simplify a process of what works with what. Of course GOALS can only offer "suggestions" but its up to the individual to make that blend magic.

That's the beauty of mixing blends though as it gives you countless possibilities with an infinite source of combo's. Let me just through out Vibes as an example. Whenever I was going to a party or social what-have-you I would wear a few sprays of Flirt a couple of Bliss and one of Connections. Like you, I decided to combo all those together and Vibes was invented, but knowing the formulas I tweaked it to make it more user friendly. So now I have a blend that I can use whenever I go to social engagements.

Or do I? After quite a few fun nights with Vibes I realized I was fixed to what level I made the blend at and it actually served me only in very particular scenarios, but I like adventure. What happens when going to a party with the socially awkward nerds and geeks and the lovely ladies who crush on them. Vibes while perfect for some parties would not be so great at the aforementioned get together. That's the kind of party I have to do some special blending and answer some questions like: Are they social geeks, or quiet, reserved or totally shy? As I'm sure you already understand that each scenario would require a tweak to the formula. All of a sudden Vibes, becomes a constraint.

Now I could always just amplify any blend with some extra other blends, and honestly that's what you should be doing anyway. Don't even get into the habit of wearing the same blend over and over. More than likely you'll start to miss a lot of results because you're fixated on the typical results a known blend gives you. The ultimate blend, as you're suggesting, is going to come from continually tweaking it for each scenario. Let's take SOB, Bliss and Cohesion, your awesome example, and then take a scenario where you meat a girl and you're going out a second or third time and you're hoping for some sex. You might prefer to amp up the cohesion and down a little on the SOB. In my experiences this has worked in vulnerable times like pre-sex. To much SOB and she might get the feeling she's just another notch and LMR becomes a nightmare. So having the blend premixed well you're already stuck.

Which is why having multiple options is always a better choice, but can we make you a custom order of three blends as one. Yes, absolutely and now that I have a whole team assembled to help me customs have been taking on average 4-5 days to get to. You have to decide though on each blend and how you'd want one spray of the concentrate to be. 3/2/1 or something like that. That determines the cost.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ahh.. Thanks a lot Steve!

Comment

Awesome answer SteveO. I, for one, like having the freedom to tailor my mix to fit the particular goal I'm trying to achieve. Some for example may wonder what the difference is between Flirt and Connections. I mean the both have Anol and Bnol, right? But as you gain experience, which only comes for trying various mones individually and in combination, you begin to realize how different the two can be. Both get people to open up and be more talkative but there is a Qualitative difference between the two. Anol untampered can be quite comical. People will talk for the sake of talking. They'll blather on about anything and everything. Bnol tends to cause people to reveal there deepest darkest secrets. It's confessional in a bottle. lol Today was a good example. While using a roughly 2:1 ratio of Anol:Bnol a total stranger told me and everyone around us about how his mom abused and molested him. That he grew up in a group home, etc. THAT right there is a nol hit. So what does this have to do with Flirt or Connections? One is Anol driven and gets people to be chatty and friendly. The other is Bnol driven which creates comfort and intimacy. Each has it's time and place. Decide what YOU need and go with what works.

Consider Anone, for example. Not every woman will respond to the same level of Anone. Younger women can be frightened by high Anone, whereas a more mature woman will go nuts. If you have an all-in-one product you can't adjust it to the situation. If you lower your dosage of such a product to adjust the Anone, you also lower the amount of the other mones that it contains. Younger women respond well to the social mones but if you lower the dosage to adjust for age, you also lower the dosage of the things they respond well to.

An all-in-one product isn't necessarily more cost effective either. If this product contains 12 different mones it would cost a fortune.

Take the time to experiment and learn. Consider your desired goal and find what works for YOU. It may not work for me but who cares as long as YOU get the desired results.

hth

Comment

I couldn't imagine truly having an "ultimate blend", it just wouldn't be. I would be tweaking that one too, lol. Like mentioned above, every situation is unique, even my work days vary, my home plans, family, friends...heck, MY OWN MOOD and what I feel Like that day is always changing. I like that I have options that change with me Even with SOB/BlissCihesion (if I wore SOB lol) I would likely not always wear the same amount of sprays of each one each time. A pre-mix would constrain me too much & I'd only wind up adding something to "fix" it for that day Plus one person's ultimate combo/quantity of those might not be mine because of individual chemistry. What then? Then I just invested in a product I'd have to gift to the person it works for...or tweak for me...
                                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X