yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What does love boat do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Love boat may be together or substitute A1?

Love boat puede estar en conjunto o sustituto de A1?

Are you asking if Love Boat can be used as a substitute for A-1, or are you asking if they can be used together? Love Boat is a unique product, not suitable as a substitute for straight A-1. They can definitely be used together, though!

Comment

Love Boat is great as a standalone, or as a "booster/adjunct" to a "primary" formula. It can make an alpha/status mix more "butterflies and puppy dogs" feeling. Cohesion is a sub for A1, and I would recommend it in every instance that calls for A1, since it blunts the depressive effects of dienone.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Are you asking if Love Boat can be used as a substitute for A-1, or are you asking if they can be used together? Love Boat is a unique product, not suitable as a substitute for straight A-1. They can definitely be used together, though!

yes, with you mention as you said, thank you very much, and I had my doubts whether it was substitute, I draw much attention Love boat and sob, I hope soon to order them and try them together with xist be at work in me, thanks!

Si mencionaba como usted lo dijo, muchas gracias, ya que tenia mi duda de si era o no sustituto, me llama mucho la atencion Love boat y sob, espero pronto pedirlos y probarlos juntos con xist haber como funcionan en mi, gracias!

Comment

Even I am bit clueless on this one.
          have used it many time, didnt find a sweetspot so fra nor any obserable self effects

Comment

Someone here on the forum recommended higher dosage with Love Boat and since I've started using like 5 sprays I am starting to see some of the effects on others. Really no self effects for me but it does seem to have people engage me in conversation more easily over even silly topics no one would normally talk about. Appears to grab female attention but not in a sexual way, more of a hmmm he's kinda curious way.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
              Someone here on the forum recommended higher dosage with Love Boat and since I've started using like 5 sprays I am starting to see some of the effects on others. Really no self effects for me but it does seem to have people engage me in conversation more easily over even silly topics no one would normally talk about. Appears to grab female attention but not in a sexual way, more of a hmmm he's kinda curious way.
              do you used with A1? or only love boat?

Comment

• Jimmy42
                Jimmy42 commented
                Editing a comment
                Love boat solo

how does loveboat work combined with status/ alpha pheromones? i know A314 and Instant openness are not a good mix... would the similar be true for A314 and loveboat? or Ascend & loveboat

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X