yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What does love boat do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does love boat do?

I used 3 sample sprays of loveboat today with 2x bliss and I can't really tell what it does. Enlighten me please!

I'm playing around with the samples of both still. I was wondering the same thing. I think I noticed the effects of bliss more but I've also tested it more. It does seem to calm me down but it was subtle at first. I didn't notice that it was doing anything till I got mad then got over it just as fast. Wore loveboat last night and my bf and I finished a TV show that made me upset and I looked over and he had a huge grin on his face. I can't completely blame this on loveboat so I'll keep testing. Although not a smack you in the face type of hit, I felt enough of something to order the big bottles. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I hope you get some answers. I'd like to hear more about these..

Comment

i got the big bottle too, and i really can't pin point what it does either =/

i've stopped using it in favor of flirt and bliss in my mixes.

but since i have a big bottle just chilling there, anyone who can chime in on what loveboat does would be great

Comment

I'm not sure what it's "supposed" to do, but I used it yesterday. Sprayed it once on inside of each wrist, also used bliss on each wrist...Alpha M on neck w evolve 1 spray. Went to party....Wow! This group is a fairly sophisticated lot. Never got many "hits" (if any) before. Evening (outdoor) started slow...Some "hello" hugs at the beginning of the event as courtesy greetings (but I assume they got a wif). Then, I felt like I was ghosted for awhile...BUT as the evening wore on, the women got more talkative. One lady who ignored me at the beginning of the event, started talking to me and wouldn't shut up. Women asked for my contact info (rarely happens). I gave my contact info out multiple times. As I was leaving the event, I passed by a group of women talking. I usually don't go where there are large groups of women talking with each other. But as I passed by, one of the women reached out and hugged me. Then another called out for me to "make time" for her this week. They broke-up their conversation to center attention on me. That brief encounter plus the "asks" for my contact info clued me in that something was up....I'm sure the mones contributed somehow.

Comment

I feel like that's where LB shines, in a combo. I've worn it solo once, and it was a pretty mellow experience. In a combo that has sexuals, however, it acts as a buffer and a bridge. It makes everything play nice. I feel like it's also a beautifier and a disinhibitor of sorts.

Comment

RTBoss,

can you elaborate on "disinhibitor" and "beautifier"?

and what do you think about LoveBoat with Ascend?

Comment

Beautifier - makes you & others look more attractive.

Disinhibitor - allows people to show more of their inner thoughts, very handy if they're thinking sex. Helps them give more kino, get closer, or say what's on their mind.

Comment

Here is the original thread from SteveO himself.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ration-machine

Fun story. Hopefully, you can get one perspective of what Love Boat can do.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks

so i had a run with it solo as well. the environment i tested it in probably wasn't the best environment, as the intention of loveboat is to assist in proceeding to the bedroom, not for use in the bedroom. lol. i posted more in my journal if anyone cares to read

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  Here is the original thread from SteveO himself.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ration-machine

Fun story. Hopefully, you can get one perspective of what Love Boat can do.
                  Interesting. So essentially, innuendo generator. PSE - Dirty Talk generator, LB - Innuendo generator...not sure what the difference would be there. Wonder what PSE + LB would be like. I definitely have enjoyed Xist, SOB, LB in the past as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Interesting. So essentially, innuendo generator. PSE - Dirty Talk generator, LB - Innuendo generator...not sure what the difference would be there. Wonder what PSE + LB would be like. I definitely have enjoyed Xist, SOB, LB in the past as well.
                    Never tried PSE but PSE+LB either sounds kind of pointless, or sound very interesting. The only hypothetical situations I can come up with are that PSE would take over and drown out LB, leading straight to dirty talk with social support from LB; or both work in tandem to create an interesting buildup. Cards Against Humanity, anyone?
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I am still testing out my big bottle of love boat like mad. And I just can't find the answer.....yet
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                        Cards Against Humanity, anyone?
                        That is SO weird you said that, as I was thinking about testing during game night of that! Must be on the same wavelength. LOVE that card game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                          I am still testing out my big bottle of love boat like mad. And I just can't find the answer.....yet

I was seeing in the old LB thread the product was being used at 3-4 sprays. How many sprays have you been using?

Comment

• Jimmy42
                            Jimmy42 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            2-3. I'll test higher and see what's up.

It's an interesting mix. I'm really liking it so far. Have paired it with things like M3X and Evolve. It seems to work wonders at "easing" the transition from just meeting someone to more physicality and intensity.

Comment

I like the pairing! I feel like I just need to start slapping mixes that nobody is testing together on. M3X and Love Boat, I'll get on that sometime soon.

Comment

• TongRen
                              TongRen commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LB should be very interesting with 3X!

RTBoss & TongRen , what is M3X?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                              RTBoss & TongRen , what is M3X?
                              Method 3X is a blend from Apex. It is an interesting social/sexual.

@ RTBoss...Loveboat with M3X should be amazing! Going to do that one today...

Comment

Sweet! Can't wait to hear about your results!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                  Beautifier - makes you & others look more attractive.

Disinhibitor - allows people to show more of their inner thoughts, very handy if they're thinking sex. Helps them give more kino, get closer, or say what's on their mind.
                                  Love boat may be together or substitute A1?

Love boat puede estar en conjunto o sustituto de A1?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X