yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hair and Body Care Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will alternate that with Dirty Clean and True Conditioner while continuing to apply a small amount of Laid Paste to hair.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

The first phero product i ever used was dial magnetic, it worked wonders for me st the time. Zest high intensity body wash seems to atract harder hits. I stand by these products as effective and a great base for your phero sgnature. What better bass than your whole body.

Comment

I agree. I like the idea of a light base coat of pheromones on my body and in my hair.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Zest irresistible is a potent mix as well.The fragrance would stay transfer to the clothes i wore even when i worked in a kitchen. Before my clothes would always snell like grease

Comment

Have been using the SpellboundRX body wash instead of my Laid Dirty Clean and True Pheromone Conditioner. I like the smell. The Body Wash is thinner than Dirty Clean......more like Dial Magnetic in consistency. I like the consistency of the conditioner.

Not sure I notice any striking dfferences in efficacy.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

I should mention that I am using Laid Paste with the Spellbound products.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X