yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hair and Body Care Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair and Body Care Products?

Wasn't sure where to put this topic.

I have been using Laid Brand Shampoo and Hair Paste for about 5 months now. It is very social and I get many noticeable hits from it.

Recently I've also been using some pheromone soap from Grondyke Soap Company.

I mostly use the XS products but I like the idea of a sort of "Pheromone Base Layer" and hair seems like a good launching pad for pheromones.

Just curious if XS is considering moving into these areas?

Seems like a growth market. I think many people might use pheromone hair products who might not go for more specialized products.
    Bad Wolf

I would hazard to guess, yes, especially with the body spray trial of the XS140
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I would hazard to guess, yes, especially with the body spray trial of the XS140
      This, its a very very light sub scent to a colonge/purfume if anything. The mones work, smell needs work in my opinion.

Comment

That looks interesting, but, to me it is still a variant on a pheromone spray.

I am hoping for products along the lines of soap, shampoo,
        conditioner, and hair gel/ paste, though I am a huge fan of the Laid stuff. I do wonder how well their business model is functioning, though. I've been waiting two months for back-ordered "Dirty Clean" body wash from them.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

I am guessing that the lack of response from the powers that be means one of two things.

1) Not happening

2) Huge things are happening but its all hush hush until roll out.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Question.
            Is there a demand for this type of product? I mean, as a woman, I like my fragrances and wouldn't want to love something that would overpower my freedom to wear a different fragrance everyday Not that hair and body products necessarily will if the fragrance is light enough. AND also, maybe there's a market niche for men and women who aren't as into colognes or fragrance?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Not sure about demand. I know I use a pheromone soap, shampoo, and hair styling product daily and I am far from a metrosexual.

It seems to me that many men wouldn't mind the simplicity of pheromones administered through soap, shampoo, and hair gel/paste. I can only speak for myself, though.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

Bad Wolf

Comment

Just got my dirty clean.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Have been using this soap daily, too.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

As for the fragrance question pretty much every soap or shampoo I use is fragranced but they tend to be very light.

I know for myself I am trying to be very lightly fragranced. I'd like to avoid being "The Cologne Guy".
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

• kingtut savage
                        kingtut savage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The zest irresistible bodywash fragrance is strong and it seems to be a potent phero mix based on my experience.

I think the whole scent thing is pretty important. I love the scents of both Dirty Clean and Laid Paste.

The Grondyke soap fragrance is Sandalwood which is fine and not particularly strong.

My favorite scent for a spray is Androtics Neroli. I like that it seems to cover the pheromones but is pretty weak and doesn't really smell like a cologne.

My favorite oil fragrance is the Akuto that is used with A314.

I have yet to find an XS fragrance I especially like but Pepper Nutmeg seems fine as an oil. I need to try Oud and the Musk fragrance. I do like the xs products better than the androtics ones overall, though.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

This is really interesting. I never thought that pheros would be compatible with a "soapy" substance because then we'd be washing the effects off. I wonder what they use as a binder to keep the pheromone molecules intact from being washed away.

Comment

The hair seems to me like a really good absorber of pheromones as well as an excellent launching pad. The pheromone product I've gotten the most frequent hits from is Laid Hair Paste.

Just like one can smell a scent from soap after applying it, I figure pheromone molecules are sticking, too, though I am guessing some pheromone molecules probably "stick" better than others. This is just me surmising, though. I am not a scientist.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

Still using the soap, shampoo, conditioner and paste every day, always in conjunction with my XS oils.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

This is an interesting topic, and was one of the questions I was about to post. If you have lived in or spent time in a cold climate, then you know how much heat is lost on the head. It would make sense that a shampoo based product would help the process along, as a lot of scents would come from the head. I have also wondered about soap, and may try the Grondyke soap. However, I have to wonder at what point is it too much? In terms of the mones, we use 2-3 sprays, of perhaps 2-3 blends. More may be bad or overwhelming. If we were to add some other products, I have to wonder if we may experience the result of too much mones?
                              Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I don't know. I use the stuff I've mentiones + xist + ascend or a314 + cohesion + pregnenolone + instant shine + spray socials pretty much every day...I have never gotten what I thought wasan extremely negative response I was sure I could attribute to the Pheromones....though conversely I don't exactly have women crawling all over me either.....but the response generally seems positive.
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I guess it is time to expand my routine and get some more products.
                                  Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I do call the Laid Hair Paste my "Magic Wax". It is the best social product I have used by far. It is my favorite pheromone product of all and I have turned friends onto it and it is the only product they use and they are often amazed by its power to draw people to you.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Just ordered some SpellboundRX pheromone body wash and conditioner.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X