yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe XS - A Ladie's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had no issues with Vibe, per se. I don't smell pheros up front, except for Rone Sulfate. For me it comes hours later. My General impression is my own natural scent after a light sweat. Not offensive. Mostly a sweet musky smell. I'm amazed at how much Ascend/Evolve reflect my natural scent.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-25-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's just my chemistry (for the sake of others I hope so!) but I have always smelled Vibe. Crazy. And there is nothing sweet and musky about it, lol
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        The sweet and musky comment was about my own scent.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        BWAHAHAAA! Oops, sorry...

NuTrix I haven't really tested Vibe to tell but Love Boat does have a stink to it. Last time I wore it, I could clearly smell it. Also could smell it on my pillow next morning. I had it on the right side of my lower neck.

Definitely needs some cover. It smells like dirty sweaty clothes to me. It has a good self effects on me, like uninhibited and unnecessary erections. I usually try to be more reserved, pardon for TMI!

Comment

Ixist Now THAT'S bizarre! I get no stench from LB, no bleed through or anything, but here you are saying it's a stinker? It's gotta be my chemistry then! Good (for others) bad (for me)
        Thanks for the TMI...it could be used benificially for me on Mr Right ^_~

Comment

I'll have some LB soon so I'll let you know if their are any "particular" self effects.

Comment

Vibe was used solo today, it just increased my own magnetism. When walking Bonnie the dog every person we meet wanted to speak to us, not only complimenting her cuteness and claim her to be the towns most gorgeous dog, but was actually interested to know me as well.

Edit: NuTrix Vibe have a neutral scent on me. I notice no stench that needs to be covered, but it was a chill day so I had an excuse to use my beloved Russian Amber anyway.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm beginning to believe it's just me. I'm wearing Vibe tonight and can smell it bleeding through but no one else seems to be noticing it!

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              @NuTrix

good it is just you, then. lol.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! True!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            I'll have some LB soon so I'll let you know if their are any "particular" self effects.
            Nope no "side effects".

Comment

Anyway, I adore Vibe, can never be without this pheromone (not this one either..).
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                NuTrix I haven't really tested Vibe to tell but Love Boat does have a stink to it. Last time I wore it, I could clearly smell it. Also could smell it on my pillow next morning. I had it on the right side of my lower neck.

Definitely needs some cover. It smells like dirty sweaty clothes to me. It has a good self effects on me, like uninhibited and unnecessary erections. I usually try to be more reserved, pardon for TMI!
                YES! Loveboat is a monster to cover. It outlasts my perfumes and I can smell it bleeding through.

Vibe doesnt have much of a scent to my nose. Stinky or not, I love both!

I've been reaching for vibe a lot recently and its so great with a dose of cops. Lots of starry eyed expressions from people.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I've been reaching for vibe a lot recently and its so great with a dose of cops. Lots of starry eyed expressions from people.
                  Speaking of...^^^

In honor of the boatload of Vibe I recently ordered, lol, I've been wearing it this week with DM+ and what fun!

x2 Vibe and about a half spray DM+.

It is an attention grabber and a mood lightener. I like the happy, fun selfies (me, on steroids , oooooooh boy! ) I feel super playful and interactive, but it doesn't keep me from being able to be serious...though I've kept my verbal filter in check! Definitely opens the "let me tell you what I really think" floodgate if you aren't self aware...but then sometimes that's ok, because I'm hilarious...or is that the Vibe talking???
                  This sucks people in relatively quickly too, lol. Lots of smiling faces and those starry-eyed looks Isis mentioned People seem happy, relaxed and at ease around me. I may just wear it again tomorrow...

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vibe + DM = ?

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vibe + DM+ = COPS first, lol, gotta have something that shouts SEX & That extra a-nol hits the happy buttons on others quickly.

I realized I had a sample of Vibe XS sitting around this whole time and tried it out for the first time ever a few days ago. One word: wow! I can't believe I waited so long to try it. People start conversations left and right. I'm normally pretty shy/quiet around new people, but Vibe gives people the impression that I'm confident and popular regardless. I think I'm going to start wearing this one a lot and will certainly buy a full bottle soon. I also notice I get respect/status hits, but not in the same alpha way as Celebrity or Temptress. It's more of an "oh, she's really popular and cool" way.

The real question is, what is the best sexual spray to go with it? I see that DM+ has mixed well with it, and I'm curious how it would react with Tease, Babe and/or PSEL. Anyways, I waited WAY too long to try this one and I think it may become one of my favorites in the long term. If I had known the effects of Vibe, I would have bought it instead of Engage, since it's a better conversation starter surprisingly.
                  I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    If I had known the effects of Vibe, I would have bought it instead of Engage, since it's a better conversation starter surprisingly.
                    Wow! Really? No, I can see that actually. Vibe is fun and inviting. Engage can sometimes be more serious.

Loved your report! I can't imagine Vibe wouldn't pair well with lots of things, just depends on what you want the outcome to be...looks like you have some future combos to trial ^_~

Comment

i havent found a unisex blend thats wowed me yet..
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Which ones haven't you tried yet? Celebrity was meant to be under the unisex and now is, have you tried that one?

i tried celebrity it wasn't for me. the only hits i have gotten out of the unisex products was with love boat. i felt it can be useful in lowering an attractive woman's defenses against my advances other than that flirt made me feel a little upbeat but nothing out of this world. still have to try connections
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would love to know what you think of Glow, that may blow the girls away too quickly though. Depends on the individual, but maybe for someone you already know...

hmmm never heard much on glow. may have to take a look
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I love Vibe for lighthearted social interactions. That stuff is GOLD!
                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          Yesterday was another good day in spite of several wrenches being thrown into the works
                          2 sprays to neck/chest, 1 to back of neck and then a re-app of 1 spray to cleavage about 8 hours later - just for me (wanted it wafting up from there as needed - plus wearing yummy cover scent = aromatherapy)

This is consistently a conversation starter/inviter and I love the good mood it fosters in others (not that I mind that for me either!) There seems to be a LOT of CRAZY at work with current and ever changing procedures and to be able to still get things done and be able to laugh about things is priceless. There's a lot of negativity that comes along with people under stress and to be able to help people still deal with reality but step back to view the big picture and have a good chuckle in the grand scheme of things is invaluable!

This is a pheromone blend that DOES this. It's not giddy/silly but it's upbeat - and I think outside of work could certainly BE silly fun if you took it that way.... It's not talk my ear off and tell me wonky private things, but it is an invitation to talk easily and freely and can really open up the floor for comfortable discussion and communication.

Something I've noticed since purchasing - if you've followed my scent saga/love/hate relationship with Vibe? I was having a terrible time covering the beast and ordered my second bottle scented with Sweet Sensations and have just been trying to finagle things with the unscented bottle I have. I made the decision a while back to marinate it with a neutral scent - just maybe 10 drops I think (10ml bottle) - to take the edge off of it so I could spray it in public without embarrassment of that delightful MONE aroma....Well, it's marinated nicely over time, and while that doesn't cover the scent without later bleed through, it has made it much easier to cover with a spray fragrance. I'm going to call a truce between us and say Vibe and I have found a place of compromise !
                          what did you cover it with in the end when you say 10 drops? was it oil or perfume you used as the cover?
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I used 10 drops on LPMPs Pure Sugar. Not enough to cover for hours, but enough to make a spray in a locker or restroom smell good instead of stanky!

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            LPMPs Lick of Cream is another good one that is easy to layer over with your favorite perfume too!

thanks will try the sugar cherrys one out with the 10 drops
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X