yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat - A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I read the posts before, but I brushed it off as eh whatever I don't need selfies anyway

Gave it a thought later and realised that I could use certain products repeatedly to my advantage, when I wouldn't want the self-effects from it

For example; XiSt, with it's known reverse imprinting effect, means that tolerance to this product would be a positive thing

or a strong sexual product such as Evolve, I find that high eNone products makes me aggrevated more easily, tolerance and de-sensitivity to this product would also be a positive thing for me
    I don't know, the mones can work on you either way you notice it or not.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I read the posts before, but I brushed it off as eh whatever I don't need selfies anyway

Gave it a thought later and realised that I could use certain products repeatedly to my advantage, when I wouldn't want the self-effects from it

For example; XiSt, with it's known reverse imprinting effect, means that tolerance to this product would be a positive thing

or a strong sexual product such as Evolve, I find that high eNone products makes me aggrevated more easily, tolerance and de-sensitivity to this product would also be a positive thing for me
      Hahaha! I usually prefer others being affected, though it's nice to have selfies too.
      I don't know that you'd ever become immune so much as just not noticing the blatant selfies. You'll still pickup on your own behavior and others.
      I seem to be aware enough of what Xist can do and seem to over ride it pretty well.
      I would be curious about the Enone, I have a pretty good tolerance but wonder if those sensitive to it could build a tolerance?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

In the case of Xist I prefer oil hands down. It feels completely different to the alcohol spray for me, far more natural.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

In the case of Xist I prefer oil hands down. It feels completely different to the alcohol spray for me, far more natural.
          My English fails me to explain how I love the new oil we got for the female version of Xist.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

My English fails me to explain how I love the new oil we got for the female version of Xist.
            If it's anything like the male version I can see why. Definitely a flagship product.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

If it's anything like the male version I can see why. Definitely a flagship product.
              Xist is the closest thing to witch craft.
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X