yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat - A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat - A lady's perspective

First wear.
    Evening. Work. 2 sprays. 1 to front of neck, 1 to back of neck.
    Btw, this blend is not particularly stinky imo. I may scent with LP Pure Sugar, just so it's yummy on application, but I kind of like it as is.

Applied before leaving for work. I have a commute that is at least 45 minutes so I was getting some selfies on the way. It wasn't over the top giddy or anything. It was happy but chill and there was some frisky going on, mind kept drifting to naughty things...could have been the music I was listening to too...

Effects on others:
    Work: Mostly guys 20s t0 40s+ and 1 woman, lol
    Friendly, joking, some suggestive banter - but it was work and controlled - though laughingly. There seemed to be an infectious good mood spreading where ever I went. And though there was the propensity to be naughty, we all seemed to take great fascination in trying to behave, which only caused more giggles and snickering...
    Home:
    Before I left work I sprayed x1 behind my neck. When I got home hubby was sweet and touchy. Several hugs/cuddles after arriving home put his nose directly next to the spot on my neck recently sprayed Well. I added zero cops. This was straight up LB all on its own. I was surprised at how handsy he was and how things eventually preceded from the couch to the bedroom. Now, I'm an exceptional teaser, one of the things he likes about me, but he was VERY verbal - "You're f*cking beautiful", etc., lots of caressing, fondling...adoring even - almost like it was the first time he was seeing/being with me. VERY hot!

Over all, first test is good...great even when you count time with my man beast!. Mood lift with chillaxedness (not a word, I know) and definitely thinking inappropriate thoughts (but that's likely just an enhancement of my already questionable thinking...) Must continue testing to see if this behavior repeats!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Thanks NuTrix! I ordered Love Boat yesterday, so I'm excited to give it a go. Interesting that you found unscented tolerable. I felt the same way about Fantasy. It's very light on the smell-o-meter.

I was curious to see if Love Boat was good all by its lonesome, since I read about people layering it all the time. Glad to see that it can go solo or layered successfully.

Comment

Me too Girl Friday- I've always combined Love Boat with other blends, so nice to see how it works solo.

On another note, how interesting to note the differences in how people smell the blends. I find all of the XS mixes to be potent, and have sometimes worried that others might smell the mones even with cover scent, as I definitely can. But Fantasy, light on the smell-o-meter? It was one of a couple of blends I ordered unscented, and when I took a whiff I almost keeled over, lol! I actually have yet to use it beyond one small experiment, cause I'm wary of how to properly cover it. Hopefully my nose is a rare beast, or XS pheromone usage won't be very covert.

Comment

• girlfriday
        girlfriday commented
        Editing a comment
        That is SO funny about the smell of Fantasy, lol! But then again, I was the kid who loved gasoline scratch-and-sniff stickers! I might just have a weird tolerance for certain smells.

LOL! Tolerable and interesting, yes, but I would still never wear without a cover. So, yeah, I'm with you so far Morgaine. Believe me - I was surprised to be thinking, "Kinda musky but not too bad." The note it added to my cover (a foodie marshmallow heavy fragrance) made for a pleasant combination imo. I wore Vibe yesterday and had the "Eee GADS, THIS one's a stinker!" response, so not all XS products are Unscented equally. Hmm, oddly, the cop bomb DM+ is the only one so far that I think I could wear w/o a cover - once it dries down - then it's nearly impossible for me to smell...the spray in the air is another matter! Wooo-hooo - if that doesn't light up a whole room! With XS, I too am sorting out now the best course to cover these "aromatic" beauties

I will continue to use it solo for a while to get a handle on it's potential, (along with all of my new goodies), before I begin to mix it up.

Girlfriday - Please post your findings when your new treasure arrives - mixed or solo!

Comment

Maiden voyage on the Love Boat - 2 sprays to the neck. 1 Spray of Bliss to the forearms and rubbed together. Love Boat was scented with Jasmine Vanilla, which was light and fragrant. Bliss was unscented.

Normally I start solo with one blend at a time, but Morgaine had me dazzled by her stories of "one spray of this here, and one spray of that there." So I gave them both a go. Good decision!

I was on my way out to get a massage. It was about 87 degrees outside, so diffusion was nice. Immediate impression was a genuine happy feeling. Not a spring-in-the-step kind of happiness, but more like an inner emotional joy. I felt good in a carefree kind of way.

Got on the subway and a guy who had been standing next to us on the platform (in my cloud for sure), ended up sitting across from me. He was all Mr. Guy Smiley on the train. Constantly glancing and smiling. Hits are easy to gauge on the subway. It's one of my favorite testing grounds because I can REALLY tell the difference when I'm wearing pheromones. This was one of those times.

I was a serious chatterbox with my friend on the train. And I was using my arms a lot when I was talking... in exaggerated movements. Then a dad and a baby got on the train and I was so happy to see that baby, lol. I was smiling like crazy. It was to the point where I thought, "I sure am smiling a lot, A LOT!" No apologies... Smiles for everyone.

In my massage appointment, my masseuse barely let me get 5 minutes of quiet. He kept talking about this kink in my shoulder.... how tight my right leg was... how to sit in my chair properly so my back didn't bother me. And then he mentioned a couple of times, "Just relax... I'll fix the blanket," or "You don't even have to move, I'll adjust it for you." It was above and beyond his usual banter. Dare I say it was kind of lovey. Nothing that made me nervous, but way more doting than usual.

I believe he massaged off the Bliss to the point where I could barely smell it after the session. But because Love Boat was on the front of my neck, it stayed intact. I decided not to re-apply and in my honest opinion, I could tell the difference when Bliss was mostly gone. I feel like I got more subdued, though that could've also been because I'd just gotten an A+ massage. I was very relaxed.

So far, I like Love Boat. I think I like it layered with something upbeat. Bliss is probably a good choice for me in that department.
        Last edited by girlfriday; 07-02-2014, 01:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Had Bliss but it just wasn't right for me solo. Now that I have a ton of goodies to mix with - you have me re-thinking it... maaaybe future purchase?

• girlfriday
          girlfriday commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I read about your Bliss adventures. Paired with Love Boat... pretty good combo. Very upbeat and fun during my travels.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Re-reading my notes on Bliss, and after trying these new goodies, I'm thinking now that I just should've bought more XS products to tweak it with! I love my fellow enablers...

Great experiment Girlfriday- that sounds like a simple and fun mix I'll have to try! Your masseuse would have been feeling so good, and so affectionate towards you. This sounds like it could create the kind of upbeat and nurturing vibe that could be useful in lots of situations.

I'm so addicted to discovering the inherent possibilities of combining these gorgeous products. So far everything I've come across creates a noticeable effect of its own, but I'm usually aiming to project a fairly complex and specific impression that lends itself to mad experiments. These products come together in a beautiful synergistic symphony when you combine them with a little forethought.

I agree totally that Love Boat reveals its most fabulous side when combined with upbeat things- try some with a couple of sprays of Flirt one day, or some Tease- so much fun!

Comment

I got similar effects over the course of a week, it made me rather chatty and killed my filter a bit. The girl did give me a hug and I "nervously" asked if I was wearing to much colonge, I was wearing 3x sprays of LB, unscented and she said I smelt 'really', with "grr" good and got giggly and hand hold-y. LB is mellow and sorta like 'spark'. In stacks it uptunes the sexuality of Evolve, but is ok on its own. With Taboo instant dirty talk.

Comment

You guys are killing me I'm still trying to sort out all the things my XS products do solo and I'm so tempted to just jump ahead and mix~n~match (totally my normal MO but I've got brand new-to-me goodies here) I want to take them for solos at least 1 more time each...and if I start mixing now I probably won't go back to solo - the variety usually turns out to be too much fun!

Comment

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Stay strong Nutrix! I'm actually really loving reading how each one is working individually for you. I jumped straight to the mixing, and you're right- there's no going back...

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what I needed to hear - I was on the edge! I will keep going solo and hold out as long as I can bear!

Took LB out again today. Started with 96mcg (3 sprays from my scented 5ml bottle). and then re-applied 64mcg (2 sprays) 8 hours later at home.
            Self effects: good mood, kind of chill
            Others: First thing, before we ever left the house, I was taken by the man beast in a decidedly unbeast like way. Very sensual and nice. Then later, spent the afternoon at a farmer's market and then did some shopping. I found 2 really cute dresses and a top and the lady who owned the store knocked off a substantial amount of cash from each item...I kept thinking, "What's the catch?" Turns out there was none! Nice Went for sundaes and were both given extra toppings at no extra charge - maybe he was just really nice with everyone that way...
            All day man beast was cuddly, holding my hand, reaching over and touching me while driving. I reapplied later at home and things just kept following in a calm, chill, hanging out and just plain ol' loving evening.
            A girl could really get used to this

Comment

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds brilliant Nutrix! I'll file that away for future reference. That kind of mone experience appeals to me much more than the straight up cops-inspired testosterone-boosted caveman type reactions.

This one is a fast favorite! Wore out again LUUURV how this one feels and plays with others.
            Started with 96mcgs and had a great morning/afternoon with man beast.
            Later in the evening went out with a friend and the man for dinner and drinks, so to prepare: from the full strength 10ml bottles, sprayed 2 LB to front of neck and 1 spray Vibe to back of neck and covered with spray fragrance to hide the mone smell.
            OHMYGOODNESS! It was a long drive to where we went so by the time we got there everyone was in a happy, frisky mood
            As always, severs were great, we did score some free glasses at one stop (they could be purchased but shhhhhh...)
            I would say this is a fantastic social. It's not hyper, but it's fun. Definitely a mood booster for EVERYONE and people were just chatting us up where ever we went.
            I'm really curious to see what dirction this one goes when I start adding some shmexy to it...the man responds well to LB so I'm curious how a smidge of DM oil or some DM+ with play out around him...but that's for another time....LB will def. be a repurchase though!

Comment

I'm currently in Miami where it's 12,000 degrees, so I've been apprehensive about wearing anything too strong. But I decided to try a couple of sprays of Love Boat to the neck (yes, all by its lonesome). What a PERFECT choice for the heat! I have it scented with Jasmine Vanilla, which was quite pleasant. No bleeding whatsoever.

Loving, loving, LOVING the self effects! It's not too over the top. It's just a genuine good feeling. I had a couple of moments that could have been stressful but I managed to smile my way through them. I've been in conversation mode with strangers everywhere I go. I'm not normally the super funny girl when I go out, but with Love Boat I'm so much funnier. I thought it might have been because I combo'd it with Bliss before, but actually I'm finding that even without Bliss, Love Boat makes me happy chatty. I'm glad I decided to go solo with it these past couple of days!

Wore it to the DMV and noticed that the woman standing in front of me kept turning around and looking at me. For a while I kept wondering why she kept stealing glances, then I remembered Love Boat. Checked out a small market and got into a chat-fest with the woman who owned the store. By the end of the conversation, she gave me a great big hug. Thanks Love Boat!

And my dad... holy smokes... he's like putty in my hands since I've been wearing it. Not to say that he's a tyrant or anything, but he has DEFINITELY been more relaxed since I've been wearing Love Boat.

This is a NICE blend for daily wear, and with Jasmine Vanilla it's not too overpowering in the tropical heat.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I can totally see this one becoming a staple for all these exact reasons!

Have this and babe coming. Can't wait to test it out!

Comment

I need to try focusing on using loveboat by itself to get a full feel of the phero. I keep adding things to it like cops, etc, it seems like a great booster but by itself...not so sure what it holds entirely.

What my first impressions of it so far in a relationship aspect is that it really stops things from escalating. Sometimes I start to get worked up over something and the BF gets exasperated but these seems to make him a little more empathetic to my throes of anger. So he explains and tries to smooth my feathers instead.

Comment

I did purchase a back up of this one You've got me in the mood for it again today. I think I'll go 3 LB and 1 spray DM+ - because every girl should wear DM+...with everything

I know adding DM+ skews it a bit, but this one is a happy mix for me. I'm becoming (have been for a while now) quite fond of the molecule androsterone in blends. I'm going to have to put more into reading up on it and it's sulfate version, but for starters, it's a great molecule to have in a blend and I'm curious about the nuances of the sulfate or lack there of. Of course I've always loved DHEAS but Steve has a lot of products with DHEA and I need to delve into those nuances as well...I have before but it's been a while and a refresher is in order I haven't really looked much at pregnenolone, to my shame, except a cursory review, but because I see it a lot in XS I should learn more about that too. It's the geek in me, what can I say? I want t know WHY LB is so great, lol, and molecule assessment is at least HALF the fun Teheeee....

Comment

2 sprays LB to chest/neck, 1 spray flirt split between backs of hands.
                    Wore it to family gathering to remember my sister.
                    On the XS site there is a sentence that particularly stands out in the description:
                    "The craving of every human being to end the separation, physical, emotional, or metaphysical, between them and their loved ones, and finally be at peace with their expression of love."
                    We experienced this sentence yesterday. My brother, who is usually a quiet guy, and is a Virgo like myself, is an internal thinker. As a family we opened up and shared all of these wonderful thoughts, memories and emotions and the expression love was outstanding It was sad, yes, but mostly wonderful and warm.
                    If I had more than 2 thumbs - they would all be up!

Comment

Took LB for a run with a shot of Connections yesterday.
                      2 sprays LB to neck/chest, 1 spray Connections from sample bottle.
                      Got together with friends and family and really was able to get everyone to open up and talk in a positive and productive way. Even my mom, who can be (a wonderful, loving woman for the most part) a negative nelly and dwell on sadness that will suck the life right out of your SOUL....was able to be steered back to happy memory sharing and funny stories rather easily, though I had to steer her that way many times.

Both my patience and love seems amplified with LB - BONUS. And the addition of the Connections did seem to bring out conversation on a deeper and more thoughtful level. I like the selfies of "lovey-doveiness" LB gives me too. It's not really romantic so much as platonic...but with the right addition, I'm sure it will be perfectly naughty

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and write an appreciative note to my beloved Love Boat, for being one of a couple of products that have made the last couple of months so pleasant for me. I've been filling in for someone at work, doing a job I'm not used to, and with LB and Tease, or sometimes LB and Flirt, each day was so lovely. Everyone has been really happy to work with me, and I seem to be creating a really positive vibe. Thanks for the brilliant products SteveO- I wouldn't want to have to ever do without them now.

Comment

I am STOKED because I've been longing and hoping to experience what I've been reading about in the forums... and today it has!!! Adding to NuTrix's thread cause I am a lady yay

Copied from my Pherotruth entry:

I wore 1 spray on my wrists, and then 1 spray on my hair. Since no cops in it, thought it would be safe and wanted to try it out! AH well safe to say I am going to be spraying non-cops in my hair more often.

I went to the doctors today for a check up and I see this doctor once a month. But today his assistant, within a few mins was like, you looks so pretty today. Mind you, I didn't have make up on and I was just wearing jeans and a sweater. I have definitely dressed nicer before and worn make up previously too. I didn't think much of it but just thanked her. I don't think she's ever made comments of that nature to me before. Just the normal how are you, and such. I didn't think much of it.

But then the doctor came in and he gave me a hug like he normally does and then after asking how I've been was like "You looks so good today, you just look aglow!" And he's never paid that compliment to me before either. And it's funny because I actually had a POUNDING headache and was in a bit of pain, so the last thing I expected was a compliment. If anything I expected a "what's wrong?" hahahah and again, I wasn't dressed up at all!

My conclusion? Has to be the Love boat!!!

YAY, I'm SO HAPPY because I've been reading reviews and buying, but it's been SO FRIGGIN COLD where I am, that I haven't been able to really experiment or EXPERIENCE any hits! Ahhhhhhhh this is bad hahaha now that I know and have experienced it works... no stopping me!!! lololol g for hits/results and was so envious of those who experienced hits!

Comment

YAY!!! And who knows? Maybe with a headache and scrunched eyes, you look more adorable than you realize? ^_~

A quick heads up on using these in your hair - particularly if yours may be long like mine, just take good care to condition a bit more. Anything with an alcohol base WILL dry you out...moisturize,
                            moisturize, moisturize! I think hair is a GREAT vehicle! Every time you move - mone cloud!

Yay for our new "enthusiast!"

Comment

AHhh i didn't know that! Great tip!!! Thank you dear!!!! I'll make sure to condition longer and also spray in some leave in conditioner. I bought the spray awhile back but never used it but now TIS TIME!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X