yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat - A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I personally will never wear Love Boat on a first date ever again. It made me so talkative. I talked myself into a hole. I had no idea that was going to happen.

Is that what's supposed to do? Make you talkative? I saw a guy mention this as well on the first pg and another person mentioned it as well (not sure if it was here or LSA)
    I wore it to an interview and overshared

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Cheerio *chuckles* I talk too much all the time already, not sure I would have noticed it as an affect
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

My guy is working this weekend :( Buuuut I have been wanting to try these on him together. If possible tonight, if not, next weekend when we'll have more time together. I'm also curious how it will affect aquaintances as well and am considering wearing it to work. That to would have to be on a Friday though, once all the core work for the week is completed, lol. You know, just in case it's too much of a distraction...lol.
        The distraction is why I had to quit using xs196 on my married driver teacher. I did not expect it to work that fast. I wore it twice and he was starting calling me sweet nick names and touching me. Shit, shit, shit. Perhaps trying it on him again is not a good idea. I need to be ethical here.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Why, yes, yes I am Ethics occasionally DO interfere with our fun...

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          NuTrix It is most unfortunate to be a grownup some time.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha! Sad, but true.

See, LOL. Now I need to figure out in which situation would Love Boat be safe. Maybe in a therapist's office? But I don't see a therapist, LOL.

Comment

Comment

Oil is not better than spray. Spray is not better than oil. I have LB and Xist4w in both. It's a matter of diffusion, not efficacy.
            Sprays hit more quickly than oils. I also wear lotion most of the time - home made at that, so I totally get you!
            I would just wait a while until your skin has time to absorb your lotion before applying your pheromones in either carrier

Comment

That is the threat with Love Boat.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                Xist oil is better than spray?
                Nope, but I love the Xist oil nevertheless. I am so happy XSteveO created it to us.
                Arsenal

Comment

Maybe it depends on the individual? I personally love the sprays and I spray myself after I put some really good smelling lotion on. It's like it "sticks" to my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Maybe it depends on the individual? I personally love the sprays and I spray myself after I put some really good smelling lotion on. It's like it "sticks" to my skin.
                    Oh, I love the sprays too.
                    Arsenal

Comment

I do notice mild anxiety after 2 sprays of Love Boat applied at once. The same with 2 sprays of DHEAS. I also get this sensation after 2 cups of coffee or some other chemicals that are meant to make one more "open-hearted", "chill", "open-minded", whatever It feels like my nervous system is very actively resisting whatever is trying too hard to make it operate in an unnatural way.
                      The key is very low initial dosage and slow gradual escalation.
                      I respond to LB and DHEAS just fine at 1/2 or 1 spray - they gently dawn on me after 15min or so and open me up in a pleasant way. Once the initial effect has settled in, I can play with adding some more..
                      Last edited by Ellie; 03-17-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I'm not much of a talker, and LB does relax me enough to start sharing random thoughts finding it amusing. It can be great once you are ready to build a lighthearted emotional connection with someone - kind of like drinking or smoking pot together, comfortable sharing the goofy and weird sides of each other I like using LB to lighten up the mood with my SO, it makes him relaxed and giggly too.
                        It also lightens up the feel of some blends that I'm still figuring out, if they feel "too serious" or "not doing much on its own" ,I.e. makes xs190 more joyous, with Xist it's indeed very close to the feeling of "unity with the world" from the LB's official description.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                          I do notice mild anxiety after 2 sprays of Love Boat applied at once. The same with 2 sprays of DHEAS. I also get this sensation after 2 cups of coffee or some other chemicals that are meant to make one more "open-hearted", "chill", "open-minded", whatever It feels like my nervous system is very actively resisting whatever is trying too hard to make it operate in an unnatural way.
                          The key is very low initial dosage and slow gradual escalation.
                          I respond to LB and DHEAS just fine at 1/2 or 1 spray - they gently dawn on me after 15min or so and open me up in a pleasant way. Once the initial effect has settled in, I can play with adding some more..
                          So you are sensitive, that is something you need to take into considerations when choosing blends.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So you are sensitive, that is something you need to take into considerations when choosing blends.
                            I have been using pheromones from PSX everyday for a few months now and find that the self-effects have been withering away, it's like I have built a tolerance to them and becaming insensitive

Given your experience, have you personally found degrading self-effects with pheromone usage overtime?
                            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I have been using pheromones from PSX everyday for a few months now and find that the self-effects have been withering away, it's like I have built a tolerance to them and becaming insensitive

Given your experience, have you personally found degrading self-effects with pheromone usage overtime?
                              Nope, not at all actually. But I watch out for using the same blends for too many days in a row.
                              Arsenal

Comment

It's trial and error - sensitive to some things but not others.. Very good with large quantities of alcohol, hehe

My guess is that in order to feel comfortable for me, the "resulting emotion" the phero triggeres has to be:
                                1. Already familiar and comfortable, "it's me!" effect
                                2. Complementary as in adding the necessary puzzle piece to the yet unfamiliar experience or perception of me that I'm craving and ready to achieve and practice with some external (phero) help
                                3. or work its way in slowly for comfortable gradual personality changes.

I'm somehow very comfortable with the effects of large doses (3sprays) of Celebrity (what I'm aspiring to be and be perceived as), Fairy Tale (my personality a few years back), Madame (what I am, hopefully, growing into as a woman), Babe (always feel that way when I doll up), Innocence (return to childhood paradise)

Love Boat and DHEAS are not quite in my spectrum of typical emotions and behaviour, hence the resistance.. And that's the joy and treasure of pheros (and other chemicals ) - in pushing the limits of the learned spectrum of "me"

Comment

Nope, not at all actually. But I watch out for using the same blends for too many days in a row.
                                  Why should we watch out for using the same blends too many days in a row?
                                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

• Marsbars
                                    Marsbars commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I was thinking of posting the same question.
                                    This makes me weary since I use xist with everything

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Marsbars It is more about the selfies, the pheromones work on the environment all the same.

I have built tolerances to things. Not so much as to make it ineffective for selfies entirely, but keeping the blends in rotation exposes you to different combos of molecules in different amounts (lots of a-nol or very little, lots of A1 or just a pinch...) The variance seems to keep me from becoming too intolerant to any particular blend or molecule, but I am never hit quite the same way selfies wise on the 2nd and 3rd day of wearing the same thing.

Comment

So you keep your selfies, if these are important to you.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I have built tolerances to things. Not so much as to make it ineffective for selfies entirely, but keeping the blends in rotation exposes you to different combos of molecules in different amounts (lots of a-nol or very little, lots of A1 or just a pinch...) The variance seems to keep me from becoming too intolerant to any particular blend or molecule, but I am never hit quite the same way selfies wise on the 2nd and 3rd day of wearing the same thing.

So you keep your selfies, if these are important to you.
                                      I read the posts before, but I brushed it off as eh whatever I don't need selfies anyway

Gave it a thought later and realised that I could use certain products repeatedly to my advantage, when I wouldn't want the self-effects from it

For example; XiSt, with it's known reverse imprinting effect, means that tolerance to this product would be a positive thing

or a strong sexual product such as Evolve, I find that high eNone products makes me aggrevated more easily, tolerance and de-sensitivity to this product would also be a positive thing for me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X