yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat - A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    YAY!!! And who knows? Maybe with a headache and scrunched eyes, you look more adorable than you realize? ^_~
    Yay for our new "enthusiast!"
    LOL i missed this comment before hahahaha! Gotta rock the lovely headache look! Funny enough thats actually what the doctor said too when I told him I actually had a headache so I thought I must look terrible, that headaches must suit me then kekek from this I can see that love boat is going to be a staple!

Comment

Anyway, I took Love Boat out for a ride. Or ride, or ride. I was mostly just home (had home office) with the dog and occasionally meet some of my neightbours and went shopping groceries.

2 Sprays of Love Boat, to be correct. Some times it is nice to know how many Sprays the other fonts use, when one read their experiences. After 12-15 minutes I became in a very good mood and got active.

Love Boat worked very well with the cashier in the grocery store, she wished me a nice weekend, when I left. She has never done that before, and I have frequent that shop often. My nasty neightbour Nancy was just smiles too, it could be weekend and two days off from work and not Love Boat though. I do think I could take LB in a more naughty direction without any cops or other heavy sexy mone if I wanted to. And I will try that one day. Love Boat makes me think of a gender neutral Tease actually.

So far so good, I will try LB out more before I draw any conclusions.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I thought loveboat would only be useful when wearing around a significant other because of it's name, but this stuff makes for an awesome social.

Especially if you work around all women ALL day. This stuff softens them right up.

Women and clients treat me like I'm their best friend. Some women get pretty giggly and funny.

I've been looking for a phero to increase sales and upselling and this works wonders. Because people seem to be inclined to label me as trustworthy, they're also more likely to buy it seems.

This is my go to everyday work phero

Comment

Isis, I wear this one to work all the time too! I love the way it makes everyone more overtly friendly. For work I often combine a couple of sprays of this with a couple of sprays of Flirt. It just creates such a nice, upbeat, laid back kind of natural feeling connection with people.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I thought loveboat would only be useful when wearing around a significant other because of it's name, but this stuff makes for an awesome social.

Especially if you work around all women ALL day. This stuff softens them right up.

Women and clients treat me like I'm their best friend. Some women get pretty giggly and funny.

I've been looking for a phero to increase sales and upselling and this works wonders. Because people seem to be inclined to label me as trustworthy, they're also more likely to buy it seems.

This is my go to everyday work phero
            I agree love boat worked on a old target of mine usually cold and bitchy but with love boat open and flirty
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Has anyone ever experienced anxiety with Loveboat? I used it solo this morning just to see how it would go, and I had a HORRIBLE time of anxiety by lunchtime. Like total fight or flight mode.
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                Has anyone ever experienced anxiety with Loveboat? I used it solo this morning just to see how it would go, and I had a HORRIBLE time of anxiety by lunchtime. Like total fight or flight mode.
                Wow, no, haven't ever experienced anything like that with LB. What was your dose? I've gone as hih as 3 and LB is, so far for me, a fun/happy social.

I am curious if anyone else has noticed any anxiety.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

A quick heads up on using these in your hair - particularly if yours may be long like mine, just take good care to condition a bit more. Anything with an alcohol base WILL dry you out...moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I think hair is a GREAT vehicle! Every time you move - mone cloud!

Comment

I personally will never wear Love Boat on a first date ever again. It made me so talkative. I talked myself into a hole. I had no idea that was going to happen.

Is that what's supposed to do? Make you talkative? I saw a guy mention this as well on the first pg and another person mentioned it as well (not sure if it was here or LSA)

Comment

Wow, no, haven't ever experienced anything like that with LB. What was your dose? I've gone as hih as 3 and LB is, so far for me, a fun/happy social.

I am curious if anyone else has noticed any anxiety.
                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

You are sensitive to est, perhaps?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are sensitive to est, perhaps?
                          I honestly don't know. I do fine with LFM/LFN and I think they both lead with EST. Gotcha KILLS me, though, if it isn't in a scent or buffered with something else. Doing Gotcha UN solo is a NO-NO! I can do it mixed with LFN, though. So I'm not sure. Just something about the combo, I guess. I also do well with H&S with no issues. And I can do the UN in that.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

I honestly don't know. I do fine with LFM/LFN and I think they both lead with EST. Gotcha KILLS me, though, if it isn't in a scent or buffered with something else. Doing Gotcha UN solo is a NO-NO! I can do it mixed with LFN, though. So I'm not sure. Just something about the combo, I guess. I also do well with H&S with no issues. And I can do the UN in that.
                            Wow, weird. I know Lumina got a lot of est, and the same does Lace & Cuddle bunny. H&S + cops is pure love.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Xist works in stealth modus, when she finally hits, she hit hard.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Xist works in stealth modus, when she finally hits, she hit hard.
                                  Marsbars yeah, I'm always surprised when people say how they notice Xist4w doing this or that right away. I've only noticed immediate reaction in people I know very well (hubby and mini me particularly). But after exposing it to my work crew for a couple weeks straight I had to stop wearing it. Repeated exposure was absolutely changing relationships, nothing bad, just intense, lol. And depending on what you're pairing it with, you will eventually begin to see/notice changes in those you are repeatedly exposing to Xist4w

Comment

Marsbars yeah, I'm always surprised when people say how they notice Xist4w doing this or that right away. I've only noticed immediate reaction in people I know very well (hubby and mini me particularly). But after exposing it to my work crew for a couple weeks straight I had to stop wearing it. Repeated exposure was absolutely changing relationships, nothing bad, just intense, lol. And depending on what you're pairing it with, you will eventually begin to see/notice changes in those you are repeatedly exposing to Xist4w
                                    It is because of your posts I almost always wear Xist and with the new oil (I am so in love with the xist oil), the combinations are on another level.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

It is because of your posts I almost always wear Xist and with the new oil (I am so in love with the xist oil), the combinations are on another level.
                                      I agree! I would never have known what to look for if I hadn't hung in there and just kept wearing it Once I saw the potential in action, I was hooked!

Comment

I agree! I would never have known what to look for if I hadn't hung in there and just kept wearing it Once I saw the potential in action, I was hooked!
                                        Xist is the closest thing to witch craft. Now I wonder how it works with xs196, hope one of the ladies wear them together soon. I might go back and try it with my truck driver teacher just for the heck of it.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Xist is the closest thing to witch craft. Now I wonder how it works with xs196, hope one of the ladies wear them together soon. I might go back and try it with my truck driver teacher just for the heck of it.
                                          My guy is working this weekend :( Buuuut I have been wanting to try these on him together. If possible tonight, if not, next weekend when we'll have more time together. I'm also curious how it will affect aquaintances as well and am considering wearing it to work. That to would have to be on a Friday though, once all the core work for the week is completed, lol. You know, just in case it's too much of a distraction...lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X