yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe is awesome!

Yesterday I received Vibe/Vibes. <- There's a mystery to be solved there. On the bottles it says Vibes. In the description on the site it says Vibe. Just wondering which one is correct.

Anyway, I really like it. It's social but with a unique twist. Hard to explain. It's something that makes you go: "Hmm, what is that?". I suppose that was the idea behind it. That IT factor it goes for.

So far I've only worn it at home, but the self-effects are worth mentioning. They are great! They make me pretty relaxed and carefree. I can imagine that if it has similar effects on other people, it will help make social situations more relaxed for everyone. Especially in these stressful Covid times, that would be very helpful.

First impression: Love it!!

vibe is amazing.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You'll definitely want to test this one out around other people. Social settings, like parties/hangouts, bars, and events are best for this one. In my experience it makes you seem cool to everyone and just creates an all-around happy and fun vibe wherever you are. I personally don't wear this one in serious environments such as job interviews because it gives a very laid back impression.

Have fun!
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I tired vibe but couldn't get along with it
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          I tired vibe but couldn't get along with it
          Just curious, what was your problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by HJ2021 View Post

Just curious, what was your problem with it?
            I didn't notice anything positive from it. I would have to retest another time to see but socials so t do it for me
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X