yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best products for sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best products for sleep?

I've been exploring a few different types of blends - social, status, bonding - and generally speaking the names give you a good idea of what to expect. I'm just not sure about how to encourage restful sleep in someone whose anxiety tends to make her sleep poorly. I would be putting these on myself for effects on her.

In searching, it seems like Cohesion would potentially help with some relaxation, and possibly Bliss as well. The impression I have is that LPMP Teddy and Phero B2.2 can do this - I wonder if there is a similar sort of XS product? Also, any suggestions beyond these? I saw one thread mention p86 and p96 as options for getting to sleep and I am curious about this as I do have both.

Bliss gave me the best sleep I have had in a very long time.

Comment

• WLWphero
      WLWphero commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks - perfectly timed, I will try that one tonight!

Bliss for sure.

Comment

Everyone is saying Bliss but personally I feel like once your chemistry gets used to it, it stops making you as tired. Now I mainly use p96 when I can't sleep. It works for me every single time.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

B2.2

XS?
        Interestingly, for me, 1 drop APi +1 drop Androstadienone (I have the single molecule in oil, 5mcg per drop). It calms, centers and relaxes me so that sleep naturally follows. Unfortunately I don't have difficulty with sleep/anxiety. This is what I use to calm the entire family though when I want an early night bedtime for us all, teehee, secret weapon...

Bliss didn't "make " me sleepy, but after I'd worn it for the day it used to make me crash and even now that's not often anymore (vitamin supplimention on high energy Bliss days for me make all the difference). But when it did, I slept/sleep like a rock Now it's inconsistent (the heavy sleep following a Bliss day) and Bliss has never made me sleepy, it's a pretty upbeat blend for me, which goes to show why we need to test things and share our findings
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

That's really helpful - I think that, whether it's the pheros or not, the anxiety has eased and sleep is not an issue... unless the pets are having a particularly rambunctious evening!

I do have both API and A-1, so I will have to give that blend a try. I rarely have difficulty with sleep but my lady sometimes does, due to underlying anxiety. She has been using lavender oil and that seems to be helpful.

I do think B2.2 and Balm Bomb help in that respect, not sure about Bliss. Cohesion might help though perhaps A-1 alone would offer the same calming without buffers. I love the API and A-1 suggestion, though.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck!
            Please post, one way or the other, if you do try it

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Very useful thread as so many of us suffer from anxiety and problems sleeping

The API and Androstadienone is a great combo for relaxation and sleep, at least in our household. One drop of API, two drops of the A-1 (I believe it's the 12.5 mcg per drop). Seemed like the people were more relaxed, and perhaps just as importantly, the pets were less rambunctious. Will definitely use this one when needed!

In general, I feel like Cohesion is helpful. B2.2 is decent for me, as is Balm Bomb, but I think the API/A-1 combo is the most effective I have tried so far. So thanks for that,NuTrix !

Comment

For me Cohesion is the best relaxer.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I would order a lifetime supply of any phero that claimed to be sleep inducing!

I don't find that there are any that get me particularly sleepy. Relaxed, yes, but not tired.

Comment

That's helpful to know... I think that is a really important distinction. I think that relaxers are helpful for people who are sleepy but for whom anxiety prevents good sleep from happening, and really that's what most of the responses are (which is good, because essentially that's what I was really asking). But I agree that something that actually induces sleepiness would be amazing and wonderful and, as someone who isn't particularly anxious but who sometimes isn't sleepy at bedtime, I would love to find something for that as well.

I've been using a drop or two of either Cohesion or A-1 and it seems like there's less overall night time anxiety for my lady. Doesn't seem to make much difference which of them I use.

Comment

sounds good to have a sleepy phero created by steve, i don't have anything to apply only saying i would love steveo to bring out a sleepy phero with lavender oil just for blissful sleep lol
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

been working in my essential oils store/lab a lot during lockdown still, and have been preparing a blend of; first the products found in this store - Bliss at 65% concentration, Odyssey at 20%. Now for the essential oils - Skullcap extract at 10%, and passion flower at 5% = 100%, speaking of which I am running out and need more supplies This does wonders, as you may already know with the addition of the natural sedatives. To ad you could add lavender on top of all this too but I found that some people do not like it and might be too much.
                    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Summer Daze is by far most relaxing for me. It calms me down instantly. A drop of Aroma Feros "O-IN" (oxytocin) under the nose is also good, and some of Tisserands "Sleep Better" (no mones in this one mind you, just jasmine, sandalwood and lavender) on the pillow is also good for relaxation. I remember reading that some people found that molecule K had the effect of shutting down the process of overthinking and stopping trains of thoughts, thus making falling asleep easier, but I never got that effect from it though I tried out of curiosity.
                      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                      ​

Comment

As for pheromones, Cohesion and Bliss sound like solid options, but I haven't tried LPMP Teddy or Phero B2.2. Maybe someone else in the forum has some insight on those.

Comment

Have you tried any CBD or THC products? They can be super helpful for relaxation and calming the mind before bed. As for p86 and p96, I haven't heard of those, but if they work for someone else, they might be worth a try. Some other tips for better sleep make sure your sleeping environment is comfortable, avoid screens for at least an hour before bed, try a relaxing bedtime routine, and consider some natural remedies like valerian root or chamomile tea. In terms of X5 products, I'm not sure if there's a specific one for sleep, but X5 has a reputation for being pretty strong, so it might be worth testing out a smaller amount to see how it affects you.

Comment

Avoid screens for at least an hour before sleeping
                            Make sure your sleeping environment is comfortable
                            Try a relaxing bedtime routine and consider some natural remedies

I think this advice is golden and I am going try it because I am having a really hard time sleeping lately and I been getting some out of the blue migraines.

Comment

Originally posted by AniemDariel View Post
                              As for pheromones, Cohesion and Bliss sound like solid options, but I haven't tried LPMP Teddy or Phero B2.2. Maybe someone else in the forum has some insight on those.
                              Adding my experience with LPMP: scented Savage Beast sometimes work for me, B2.2 does sometimes too, results are not consistent though especially when my mind is racing or I had coffee that day. I sometimes layer them with XS Pregnenolone Sulfate too

Comment

I feel that working out (strength training or running 4-5m) and hot bath helps quite a bit. Most probably the effect of tired muscles, and blood vessel dilation from hot bath

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X