yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best products for sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best products for sleep?

I've been exploring a few different types of blends - social, status, bonding - and generally speaking the names give you a good idea of what to expect. I'm just not sure about how to encourage restful sleep in someone whose anxiety tends to make her sleep poorly. I would be putting these on myself for effects on her.

In searching, it seems like Cohesion would potentially help with some relaxation, and possibly Bliss as well. The impression I have is that LPMP Teddy and Phero B2.2 can do this - I wonder if there is a similar sort of XS product? Also, any suggestions beyond these? I saw one thread mention p86 and p96 as options for getting to sleep and I am curious about this as I do have both.

Bliss gave me the best sleep I have had in a very long time.

Comment

• WLWphero
      WLWphero commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks - perfectly timed, I will try that one tonight!

Bliss for sure.

Comment

Everyone is saying Bliss but personally I feel like once your chemistry gets used to it, it stops making you as tired. Now I mainly use p96 when I can't sleep. It works for me every single time.
      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

B2.2

XS?
        Interestingly, for me, 1 drop APi +1 drop Androstadienone (I have the single molecule in oil, 5mcg per drop). It calms, centers and relaxes me so that sleep naturally follows. Unfortunately I don't have difficulty with sleep/anxiety. This is what I use to calm the entire family though when I want an early night bedtime for us all, teehee, secret weapon...

Bliss didn't "make " me sleepy, but after I'd worn it for the day it used to make me crash and even now that's not often anymore (vitamin supplimention on high energy Bliss days for me make all the difference). But when it did, I slept/sleep like a rock Now it's inconsistent (the heavy sleep following a Bliss day) and Bliss has never made me sleepy, it's a pretty upbeat blend for me, which goes to show why we need to test things and share our findings
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

That's really helpful - I think that, whether it's the pheros or not, the anxiety has eased and sleep is not an issue... unless the pets are having a particularly rambunctious evening!

I do have both API and A-1, so I will have to give that blend a try. I rarely have difficulty with sleep but my lady sometimes does, due to underlying anxiety. She has been using lavender oil and that seems to be helpful.

I do think B2.2 and Balm Bomb help in that respect, not sure about Bliss. Cohesion might help though perhaps A-1 alone would offer the same calming without buffers. I love the API and A-1 suggestion, though.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck!
            Please post, one way or the other, if you do try it

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X