yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usagi
    replied
    I want to wear Babe or PSEL for a (distanced!) night out but love Tease too! I think I am cracking PSEL.....maybe some DHEAs for that giddy lovey dovey bubbliness.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    x2 PSEL, x2 Engage Covered with Mon Guerlain Intense
    Mmmmm...
    I have, thus far today, been the epicenter of conversations. With me and migrating near and then to me

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Soooo happy you said that cus that is literally the question that's been on my mind with cop-heavy oils! Generally the recommendation is from the neck down. You don't find you have averse reactions wearing it so close to your face?
    Teehee, no.
    I've heard that before, but tbh, in my experience, it has never made a difference...with the exception of extra nuzzling and kissing on or near application points, from my SOs 🤭

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, the selfies are
    It could be where I apply for selfies too? Usually right below my ear and behind my jawline. It isn't right under my nose but it IS close
    Soooo happy you said that cus that is literally the question that's been on my mind with cop-heavy oils! Generally the recommendation is from the neck down. You don't find you have averse reactions wearing it so close to your face?

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Almost out of Babe in the spray and thinking about upgrading to the oil with my next order. It's one of my faves! Would you say the selfies are still as potent with the oil?
    Yes, the selfies are
    It could be where I apply for selfies too? Usually right below my ear and behind my jawline. It isn't right under my nose but it IS close

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    x2 Babe oil, x2 Fantasy, spray and a half Xist4w covered with Minuit et Demi.

Just felt like mixing it up today

Almost out of Babe in the spray and thinking about upgrading to the oil with my next order. It's one of my faves! Would you say the selfies are still as potent with the oil?

Leave a comment:

• SexySapphira
    replied
    Tonight I'm wearing 2x Babe, 1.5x Xist, 2x Girlfriend, with LPMP Occo: Overt for your covert

I'll be back with an update. He begged me to stay over 😉

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    x2 Babe oil, x2 Fantasy, spray and a half Xist4w covered with Minuit et Demi.

Just felt like mixing it up today

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    Lined up for tomorrow: Two dots of Leather (LPMP) to crook of arms and 1-2 sprays of Tease covered with a grapefruit sandalwood perfume. I think this will be a good combo! Leather always makes me feel motivated and sassy and Tease makes me feel bubbly and flirty. Fingers crossed this will make a good work blend!

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    x2 Everybody Loves You & x2 Sexy Oil for the morning and afternoon.

Some single molecules for night time nookie now that lil Nu is off to bed...

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    commented on 's reply
    Ooh this sounds like a nice stack!

• Tryme180
    replied
    x2 xist, x2 loveboat, x2 p86 for the second day in a row. Feeling like p86 lasts for 2 hours max. Half of it is marinating in DT so hopefully that helps

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    6 sprays from the sample of Bliss and still, nada. Might be one of those blends I just don't respond too. Hoping Happiness will be different.
    Wow! That's like 3 sprays. I love my selfies too, lol, there are some blends that I can wear around others and watch the magic while feeling little or nothing myself. So crazy!

I haven't worn Oddessy in ages *giggle-snort* I think I'll go indulge in that one today...

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    6 sprays from the sample of Bliss and still, nada. Might be one of those blends I just don't respond too. Hoping Happiness will be different.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Hit up x1 spray of XS213 Chill. Mostly because lil Nu was working our nerves today and everyone needed to come down a notch
    Worked like a charm!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    sleeze, will do a right up what happened in the thread

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    For tonight's Full Moon..... 1x Thinker, Cohesion, P83. 4 sprays Bliss from the sampler. Hoping this will allow me to tap in to some valuable insight.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Testing XS212, Happy Advisor, again today covered with Velvet Vanilla by Mancera

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Any interesting dreams?

• Usagi
    replied
    1 spray Bliss, 1 spray Cohesion before bed. Just to see.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X