yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For all not considering Bliss.......please consider Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bliss primarily a social because of the self effects, which make others respond in kind, or does its effects hit others? I'm a little confused based on the reports as some seem to primarily notice self effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
      Is bliss primarily a social because of the self effects, which make others respond in kind, or does its effects hit others? I'm a little confused based on the reports as some seem to primarily notice self effects.
      Other notice it too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This is an old thread but very helpful. I've been looking around on the pXS site and sometimes it's difficult to determine what certain blends really do. Some are more abstract, especially the unisex ones. They look interesting and was considering Bliss or Vibe but left them alone for now and decided to go with the better-known ones first. I'm wearing Xist right now (along with a few from other brands). And I have Ascend on the way.

It seems like there are some really wonderful lesser-known blends though. With both Vibe and Bliss and a few others that I don't remember right now, I like the notion of them being generally uplifting. Something that isn't geared towards attraction and status. And romance of course. All those things are wonderful and good, but I think I may add a little bit of something that makes myself and everyone around light up a bit.

Problem is, as a beginner, I have no way of knowing if they would combine well with what I have. For all I know it conflicts (does that ever happen btw?) and it creates an undesirable effect.

So I'm wondering, is there a comprehensive guide about combining products? It would be tremendously helpful, though a huge task. But it would be great to have a list of all combinations that work and what they do.

Thanks for the report though. Bliss is certainly on my wish list now. I can see a huge benefit in the effects on myself. Something to loosen me up and create a space to have fun in, especially in stressful times.

Comment

A guide would be awesome if someone would put in the work to document what each mix does and doesn't do
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            A guide would be awesome if someone would put in the work to document what each mix does and doesn't do
            Some time ago I saw somebody had a Google Sheets document regarding various pheromones from different manufacturers but I don't recall the specific details. I'd personally would love to create one or maybe even a Wiki to provide this sort of info as I myself find myself guessing from time to time. Heck, if we can find the original sheets document that would be great but at this point I just recall where I saw the mention of its existence.
            My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

What's wrong with the XS store descriptions? The sheet you speak of has ingredients but so does the store page. Its just another way to present the information to someone that want to shop major blends by molecule instead of store descriptions. It is a very handy sheet but it's not mine to share.

Can you imagine and describe what sort of format would be more helpful to you? I can imagine the goals system being integrated but its already super accessible from the colored bar halfway down this page.

Pheromone products in the US. ⏩ Buy pheromones at the lowest price. Shop pheromones online at discount prices - best pheromone products in online store. TOP rated store that sells pheromones

How should this stuff be sorted is another way to ask the question. By molecule, By Goal or by yet another system? We underutilize the hashtag system> Perhaps we should start a thread about hashtags, pros and cons and utility of different ones. For a long time I just used forum search but the search index needs recreated. Vbulletin messed something up on one of the updates making search a lot less effective. DOn't know if it can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                What's wrong with the XS store descriptions? The sheet you speak of has ingredients but so does the store page. Its just another way to present the information to someone that want to shop major blends by molecule instead of store descriptions. It is a very handy sheet but it's not mine to share.
                The sheet I saw had more than just PXS products and, for whatever reason, misplaced the publicly shared link from whatever forum or DM I initially got it from. I think there was even a column that folks were invited to add comments which may or may not help others decide if a product was suitable for what their intended use / intended target was.
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Can you imagine and describe what sort of format would be more helpful to you? I can imagine the goals system being integrated but its already super accessible from the colored bar halfway down this page.

Pheromone products in the US. ⏩ Buy pheromones at the lowest price. Shop pheromones online at discount prices - best pheromone products in online store. TOP rated store that sells pheromones

How should this stuff be sorted is another way to ask the question. By molecule, By Goal or by yet another system? We underutilize the hashtag system> Perhaps we should start a thread about hashtags, pros and cons and utility of different ones. For a long time I just used forum search but the search index needs recreated. Vbulletin messed something up on one of the updates making search a lot less effective. DOn't know if it can be fixed.
                  The goals system is great but not very in depth
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

How would you do it?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X