yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For all not considering Bliss.......please consider Bliss!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For all not considering Bliss.......please consider Bliss!

    Been using XS products for years and although knowing Bliss exists I never even considered it. Didn't seem particularly interesting to me or my goals. I also read reviews of a hit and miss nature and that this product would not fit an introverted style character, which describes me.

    Being a bit bored of the same old mones and wanting to change things I decided to purchase a 10ml spray bottle of Bliss and I am glad I did..

    Bliss Solo

    I have tried 1 or 2 sprays to side of neck in outside settings and I noticed straight away strangers smiled at me more and seemed to want to talk/interact with me more. Self effects were noticeable, I felt less anxious and it made me feel a bit more outgoing and less worried about what people thought about me. The stuff smells nice too. People were more open with me, sometimes subtle but definite difference to without mones.

    BCE

    Bliss 1 spray, Cohesion 1 spray, Evolve 1 spray - All to neck - I have tried this combo at work and wow I am impressed!!! seriously! I have used ACE which was good and various combinations but sometimes I witnessed irritability from co workers or something not quite right. BCE though just fits me so much better. Women are falling over themselves to talk to me. My female boss, just talks all day to me and strikes up any kind of conversation she can with me just so she can talk to me. Last week she spent all afternoon talking to me about when she was talking her holidays, she even remarked at one point that she had to get on but then talked to me for another hour with her initiating all the time. She was flipping her hair a lot and even when I tried shutting conversation down she would wait 30 seconds and start another conversation up. A good factor of this combo is the comfort and you appear so approachable that they can't stop talking to you. The Evolve is getting me that edge, I notice women staring at me when they think Im not looking. There is more smiles . It really makes the evolve less edgy or dominating but still keeps sexy. All the women were acting in this manner. Even men were smiley and friendly and wasn't perceived as a threat or trying to be alpha. Self effects have been feeling positive, not caring/focusing about small problems and I can't stop talking myself!. So I would say if you are introverted this is great as it also brings you out of your shell.

    Bliss + Boyfriend

    1 spray of each to neck....Tried this briefly and finally think I've found something that compliments the boyfriend blend. Boyfriend is a favourite of mine but this made boyfriend happier too which was nice.

    Bliss + Taboo

    1 Spray each to neck.....This didn't work for me, the bliss affect seemed to totally non existent with taboo but taboo never seems to work for me. I know its a favourite but it just not sit right with me for some reason and I've tried it a lot.

    I am dying for an opportunity to pair Bliss with SOB as SOB works well for me and heard its a great combo.

    So yeah I recommend Bliss. I want to test Love Boat more too.

  • #2
    Been using BCE at work but with a 1.5 of Cohesion. It definitely puts a different dynamic into my work mates and it certainly seems the women I work with are a bit more friendly.

    Great suggestion on Bliss and Boyfriend. I purchased Boyfriend some time ago and hadn't had the opportunity to take it out for a spin as well as try the combo.
    My Stash at the moment:
    PXS: APi (ADG); Sprays: Ascend, androstaDIONONE A1 (10mcg/spray), Bliss, XS193M/Boyfriend, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connect, Evolve, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Xist 10/30, XS208, XS209, XS210, XS211, XS212, XS213, XS214, XS215, XS216, XS217, Samplers: Comply, Dominent Ascend, Engage, Glow, Happiness, PSE, Thinker, Vibes, XSport
    LAL: BW, A/V, NA
    AD: Corporativo, Glace
    LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
    PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU, Swoon, ETFZ
    Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
      Been using BCE at work but with a 1.5 of Cohesion. It definitely puts a different dynamic into my work mates and it certainly seems the women I work with are a bit more friendly.

      Great suggestion on Bliss and Boyfriend. I purchased Boyfriend some time ago and hadn't had the opportunity to take it out for a spin as well as try the combo.
      Yes I'm going to try the 1.5 spray of cohesion instead of 1:1:1 ratio.....it really grabs attention and it just makes people smile and engage with you all day and you know the evolve is sneaking in under the surface. Its work friendly too. I am wondering if p96 is in bliss too which would be great as can never get my hands on any!

      Oh boyfriend is a monster....don't combo, use solo and women will get clingy with you and talkative. It doesnt combo well with anything in my opinion, with bliss it seemed ok but I recommend you use boyfriend solo. I've just stopped wearing it as I've worn it none stop for 3 months and wanted a change. I find 1 to 2 sprays best and 3 sprays if outside in open spaces.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
        Oh boyfriend is a monster....don't combo, use solo and women will get clingy with you and talkative. It doesnt combo well with anything in my opinion, with bliss it seemed ok but I recommend you use boyfriend solo. I've just stopped wearing it as I've worn it none stop for 3 months and wanted a change. I find 1 to 2 sprays best and 3 sprays if outside in open spaces.
        Glad I caught that. I'll have to give that a whirl solo. I've been using BCE during the week - perhaps I need to switch things up.
        My Stash at the moment:
        PXS: APi (ADG); Sprays: Ascend, androstaDIONONE A1 (10mcg/spray), Bliss, XS193M/Boyfriend, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connect, Evolve, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Xist 10/30, XS208, XS209, XS210, XS211, XS212, XS213, XS214, XS215, XS216, XS217, Samplers: Comply, Dominent Ascend, Engage, Glow, Happiness, PSE, Thinker, Vibes, XSport
        LAL: BW, A/V, NA
        AD: Corporativo, Glace
        LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
        PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU, Swoon, ETFZ
        Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
          Been using XS products for years and although knowing Bliss exists I never even considered it. Didn't seem particularly interesting to me or my goals. I also read reviews of a hit and miss nature and that this product would not fit an introverted style character, which describes me.

          Being a bit bored of the same old mones and wanting to change things I decided to purchase a 10ml spray bottle of Bliss and I am glad I did..

          Bliss Solo

          I have tried 1 or 2 sprays to side of neck in outside settings and I noticed straight away strangers smiled at me more and seemed to want to talk/interact with me more. Self effects were noticeable, I felt less anxious and it made me feel a bit more outgoing and less worried about what people thought about me. The stuff smells nice too. People were more open with me, sometimes subtle but definite difference to without mones.

          BCE

          Bliss 1 spray, Cohesion 1 spray, Evolve 1 spray - All to neck - I have tried this combo at work and wow I am impressed!!! seriously! I have used ACE which was good and various combinations but sometimes I witnessed irritability from co workers or something not quite right. BCE though just fits me so much better. Women are falling over themselves to talk to me. My female boss, just talks all day to me and strikes up any kind of conversation she can with me just so she can talk to me. Last week she spent all afternoon talking to me about when she was talking her holidays, she even remarked at one point that she had to get on but then talked to me for another hour with her initiating all the time. She was flipping her hair a lot and even when I tried shutting conversation down she would wait 30 seconds and start another conversation up. A good factor of this combo is the comfort and you appear so approachable that they can't stop talking to you. The Evolve is getting me that edge, I notice women staring at me when they think Im not looking. There is more smiles . It really makes the evolve less edgy or dominating but still keeps sexy. All the women were acting in this manner. Even men were smiley and friendly and wasn't perceived as a threat or trying to be alpha. Self effects have been feeling positive, not caring/focusing about small problems and I can't stop talking myself!. So I would say if you are introverted this is great as it also brings you out of your shell.

          Bliss + Boyfriend

          1 spray of each to neck....Tried this briefly and finally think I've found something that compliments the boyfriend blend. Boyfriend is a favourite of mine but this made boyfriend happier too which was nice.

          Bliss + Taboo

          1 Spray each to neck.....This didn't work for me, the bliss affect seemed to totally non existent with taboo but taboo never seems to work for me. I know its a favourite but it just not sit right with me for some reason and I've tried it a lot.

          I am dying for an opportunity to pair Bliss with SOB as SOB works well for me and heard its a great combo.

          So yeah I recommend Bliss. I want to test Love Boat more too.


          This is super great feedback. Yes, now you realize that you have to try all our products. You never know which one will blow you out of the water , ahahaha

          Bliss XS is a fav of most but for those who only tried it solo will now try making some awesome combos and for newbies who are wondering , please do add it to your collection


          So do you use Bliss more than all your other products now?

          Comment


          • #6
            does bliss affects the wearer as the others. it has enone , can it be used as an attraction product for men?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eroque View Post
              does bliss affects the wearer as the others. it has enone , can it be used as an attraction product for men?

              If anything you wear affects someone a great distance away, it will definitely have an effect on the wearer. As to what effect it will have on you depends on the person.

              We all have different natural chemistry and pheromones do affect us differently. Some people that for some products they only get self effects, some wearers get both and some feel that they don't get affected that much from the products they wear or they don't notice any self effects.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KateD View Post



                This is super great feedback. Yes, now you realize that you have to try all our products. You never know which one will blow you out of the water , ahahaha

                Bliss XS is a fav of most but for those who only tried it solo will now try making some awesome combos and for newbies who are wondering , please do add it to your collection


                So do you use Bliss more than all your other products now?
                Ha ha yeah I'm using it every day at the moment, will need a new bottle soon. Still hitting everyone around me, it seems to have some great diffusion too! I am also going to try odyssey soon. Seems to combo with everything. Everyone around me is so engaged and happy I could be wearing 100mcg of unbuffered enone and I think I would be accepted. I made a mess of something at work the other day and my boss was laughing and like who cares, not important sort of response lol!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

                  Ha ha yeah I'm using it every day at the moment, will need a new bottle soon. Still hitting everyone around me, it seems to have some great diffusion too! I am also going to try odyssey soon. Seems to combo with everything. Everyone around me is so engaged and happy I could be wearing 100mcg of unbuffered enone and I think I would be accepted. I made a mess of something at work the other day and my boss was laughing and like who cares, not important sort of response lol!
                  These products certainly do go well with you like an expensive tailored suit.


                  I am loving that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is an incredible thread! I wholeheartedly agree!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hope to make a birthday order with some lovely Bliss in it! Bliss has been a favorite of mine since my first few orders!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bliss is my go to. I have been using it for about 4 years now, since I started with XS. I have a tendency of letting the weight of the world sit on my shoulders and Bliss really helps me let the weight roll off. I love it.
                        [IMG]https://discoverxs.com/core/images/smilies/new/heart.gif[/IMG][FONT=comic sans ms], Bobbi[/FONT]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I overlooked for so long, what I'm loving too is that I feel more confident smiling at people and confident people will smile back.....sometimes I get so stuck on the whole sexual mone thing that I forget just smiling and someone smiling back in sa genuine way can really make my day. At work it still good. It's so versatile as it can be used in every situation, day or night.

                          I guess what I'm learning is that as much as reviews are helpful mones/dosages are so different on different people and each person has to find the mones that work for them and it's not always necessarily the mones you expect, so try as many different products as you can.

                          I am out today and I have run out of cohesion so going to try bliss with crush and it dont feel like an evolve day so leaving that out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Socials are super important, for every hour we manage to get into a pickup situation we probably spend 8 or 10 interacting with all kinds of people. The sexuals were a big boost for self esteem but these socials seem to actually improve the quality of life, friends , jobs, acquaintances, strangers and the like. Today I caught myself asking why are you so easy going and happy today? It was just a jaunt for breakfast but I was totally comfortable talking to the best looking waitress in the restaurant and nodding hello to a couple guys for no reason but to be human with each other.

                            Got home and remembered I put on a few light sprays. Not Bliss but socials with half a spray of a sexual and a putative to smooth out hte transition. Nice day. I can pick what kind of day I'm going to have, How awesome.

                            My Current Inventory

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Socials are super important, for every hour we manage to get into a pickup situation we probably spend 8 or 10 interacting with all kinds of people. The sexuals were a big boost for self esteem but these socials seem to actually improve the quality of life, friends , jobs, acquaintances, strangers and the like. Today I caught myself asking why are you so easy going and happy today? It was just a jaunt for breakfast but I was totally comfortable talking to the best looking waitress in the restaurant and nodding hello to a couple guys for no reason but to be human with each other.

                              Got home and remembered I put on a few light sprays. Not Bliss but socials with half a spray of a sexual and a putative to smooth out hte transition. Nice day. I can pick what kind of day I'm going to have, How awesome.
                              I totally agree. Especially at the moment it is just nice using socials and getting good interactions with people rather than using high status or sexual products which can be polarising and a big effort to steer. Its bit of a waste anyway with sexuals at the moment as weve just been put into another total lockdown. Think I'll be sending for more bliss as makes me feel better too. When night life is allowed again I am itching to use the sob + bliss combo.????

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I've worn Bliss a few times and never felt much selfie-wise or noticed any effects on others but I can't say what my mind state was then either (months ago). This is a great thread and a good reminder to keep trying

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Bliss is such a great social, personally my favourite as a social, mostly because the hits are more apparent when I have this product on. The product description doesn't make it seem like much but the effects it has on me and others are noticeable and very versatile for different situations.
                                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

                                  all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                                  Comment


                                  • Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    PINGU!!!! Welcome back!!

                                Ad down

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X