yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt- A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
    I love reading about how each blend affects us all so uniquely. It's quite fascinating. When I wear Flirt, people come to me and talk on merrily about anything that pleases them, but all it does to me is loosen me up a bit socially, makes me a bit more comfortable with interacting. Have you tried Connections Isis? If Flirt has that kind of effect on you I'd be curious to hear what something like Connections might do...
    I have tried Connections a few times but don't remember what the effects were, I wore it a couple times in my previous relationship (almost a year ago) with very little effects. I'll have to give it a try again soon.

Comment

I wonked out on a combo yesterday with 2 sprays of Flirt to neck/chest and 1 spray Cohesion to backs of hands.

I was looking for a mood boost but still wanted some of the stability of Cohesion. I think it will be more successful to trial it again later.

For the most part I was just kind of going with the flow, letting others talk and asking open ended questions so I could mostly listen. I think I may have just been too worn out to interact properly, but I did seem to stay on an even keel. I think in a different frame of mind it could be more fun and interactive.

Has anyone else combo'd these 2?

PS
      Another member speculated that these 2 (Flirt & Cohesion) may not play well together - too opposite.
      Molecules for each:

Flirt - ALPHA-AndrosteNOL, BETA-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC
      CohesionXS - AndrostaDIENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrostANOL, Beta-THDOC
      Thoughts? Ideas? Maybe would the allo & beta THDOC bump heads?
      You know I'm going to have to re-try just to see though, right?

Last edited by NuTrix; 09-19-2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: Adding a "PS"
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Haven't been here for a little while, so I just read your post now.

I've worn Flirt and Cohesion together a couple of times, and was a bit underwhelmed by the combo. It felt very understated, and the Cohesion seemed to cancel out the flirty energetic mood lift that Flirt gives me, while the Flirt seemed to tone down the Cohesion somehow, so I'd agree they may not be very suited as a combo.

I've found Cohesion and Love Boat to be good together though, for a laid back but affectionate mix.

Comment

YES! I found Cohesion and LB worked VERY well together for me too!

I tried flip flopping the Cohesion and Flirt by wearing the Cohesion at neck/chest (2 sprays) and 1 spray Flirt to backs of hands.
          This time, since I believed the Cohesion brought the First down too far like Morgaine mentioned, I thought I'd go for a subdued feel with a bit of a lift. This gave the Cohesion that nice "accent" that I was looking for, but I do think the Cohesion would cancel out the Flirt's vibe if applied in any other fashion. Still all part of the experimentation process of course

Comment

Flirt- 2 in cleavage

I had a strange experience with this mix. I wore it to my work place and i was working alone through out the day. i talked to people on phone and blurted out things which i shoudn't have. i even felt little emotional later over saying things which i said. i think it made me very emotional and open. i have to care ful with this one. though would want to test more. as this was my first test and i am approching my cycle, so possibly it is pms which is making me emotional.

Wil test more and report.

Comment

Hi Gracious!
              Could be the combo of b-nol and allo-THDOC. Close to your cycle, the b-nol may make you more likely to over share and be emotional. The a-thdoc can behave as a dis-inhibitor and the 2 together along with being close to your cycle may have lent to your experience.

Sometimes, just knowing that you may be effected in a certain way by a pheromone blend can make you more aware of these inclinations in your own behavior next time you wear it.

For instance, I know when I wear a blend heavy in beta-androstenol, I know I may be inclined to over share personal thoughts or details I might not normally. Knowing that alone is enough to remind me to keep my filter on, so to speak, and check those things I may be likely to spill otherwise. Pheromones won't cause you to do anything you wouldn't normally. You still choose how you will react in any given situation. We may feel more inclined to behave a certain way but when I know it's my pheromones I can check myself. We want them to work for us, not against us That may lead to a tweaking of the amount I'm wearing, or where I'm choosing to wear it. Some things I wear on my clothes or on my hands - away from directly under my own nose - because I want them to effect others more than me.

Glad these types of things aren't scaring you off from testing! And it's intuitive that you're aware that your cycle may be effecting your outcomes as well Look forward to reading your reviews

Comment

I haven't had a chance to read every post in this thread, but I ran across Morgaine's - and wow, what a story with the asperger's fellow....I'm going to have to try flirt on my next order - it wasn't on my radar before. Thank you for the reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                  Flirt is an incredible unisexy product. It doesn't perhaps get enough attention as it deserves from female prospective purchasers so I thought I would describe my experiences in case they are helpful to others (particularly ladies) that may be considering purchasing. First, I love this when interacting with both men and other women. This is KEY! In my opinion, it is essential for a woman to have both sexy blends as well as social blends in your phero toolkit. Flirt is a great social that plays nicely with both sexes. Some pheros can least to witchy behavior from other women--not this one! Rather it can improve interactions with both men and women from my experience. This is great for work..interacting with co-workers as well as clients. It seems to make the "you" in you just stand out more. Very much a friendly, lots of interactions, lots of people want to talk to you vibe. I also like this for parties--it just really is such a friendly, positive, shine. I also like this plus 1-2 sprays of desire me for date nights. Fun + sexy! This has been a repeat purchase for me! I think I am on my 4th bottle! I have found it really effective for me at 2 sprays. I love 1 spray split between wrists (with then patting my wrists while wet on my neck) + a second spray on my hair. I have sometimes found it effective to bump up to 3-4 sprays when at large parties or outdoor events.
                  Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Comment

I have recently been experimenting with flirt (2 sprays) combined with the stand alone molecule dheas (50-200 mcg).

Love the combo. The dheas seems to amplify the flirt and increase the social fun aspect.

I am on my 5th or more bottle of flirt and just emptied out my first dheas and already reordered it from Steve yesterday as don't want to be without!

Comment

I totally agree Chitown! Have also used this combo before, quite a lot, and it really does up the flirty social factor. Makes people flit around me like moths round a lightbulb. The other blend I love to add DHEAS to is the limited edition female blend XS142, known as "Sweetness". gives it a lovely, vibrant, young flirty feel.

Comment

From my PT journal:

First experiences with Flirt oil didn't disappoint. I was wishing for this oil from the moment I tested cohesion oil and saw it was as good as cohesion spray. In the confined space I'm working now I don't dare wearing more than one drop. Very laid back and funny two days. Colleagues made jokes and were prompt to laugh at everything, even all the normally irritating little things that cause delays. Will continue to wear it at work for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          I wonked out on a combo yesterday with 2 sprays of Flirt to neck/chest and 1 spray Cohesion to backs of hands.

I was looking for a mood boost but still wanted some of the stability of Cohesion. I think it will be more successful to trial it again later.

For the most part I was just kind of going with the flow, letting others talk and asking open ended questions so I could mostly listen. I think I may have just been too worn out to interact properly, but I did seem to stay on an even keel. I think in a different frame of mind it could be more fun and interactive.

Has anyone else combo'd these 2?

PS
                          Another member speculated that these 2 (Flirt & Cohesion) may not play well together - too opposite.
                          Molecules for each:

Flirt - ALPHA-AndrosteNOL, BETA-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC
                          CohesionXS - AndrostaDIENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrostANOL, Beta-THDOC
                          Thoughts? Ideas? Maybe would the allo & beta THDOC bump heads?
                          You know I'm going to have to re-try just to see though, right?
                          I doubt you'll find any chance of these two molecules "bumping heads". A-THDOC is considered to be the "reset" molecule. B-THDOC is considered by some to be a "disinhibitor". SteveO says it creates a nice bond. If anything, the two should work synergistically.

Comment

I like flirt as well! People are more interactive and will come up to you. You're in a good mood and others are too. Men definitely flirt but it's less blatant/direct.

I definitely want to try Desire Me + Flirt.
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X