yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt- A lady's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt- A lady's perspective

Flirt is an incredible unisexy product. It doesn't perhaps get enough attention as it deserves from female prospective purchasers so I thought I would describe my experiences in case they are helpful to others (particularly ladies) that may be considering purchasing. First, I love this when interacting with both men and other women. This is KEY! In my opinion, it is essential for a woman to have both sexy blends as well as social blends in your phero toolkit. Flirt is a great social that plays nicely with both sexes. Some pheros can least to witchy behavior from other women--not this one! Rather it can improve interactions with both men and women from my experience. This is great for work..interacting with co-workers as well as clients. It seems to make the "you" in you just stand out more. Very much a friendly, lots of interactions, lots of people want to talk to you vibe. I also like this for parties--it just really is such a friendly, positive, shine. I also like this plus 1-2 sprays of desire me for date nights. Fun + sexy! This has been a repeat purchase for me! I think I am on my 4th bottle! I have found it really effective for me at 2 sprays. I love 1 spray split between wrists (with then patting my wrists while wet on my neck) + a second spray on my hair. I have sometimes found it effective to bump up to 3-4 sprays when at large parties or outdoor events.

I have tried Flirt as well but as a sample and It does get everyone very cheery and loud. It helps when you are speaking with a lot of people. Good review I don't see much flirt tests anyway.

Comment

nice... i got to say as a man i also love this product. both the oil and spray version. this is a stable of my daily wear. lots of hovering from women. friendliness from men also. :-)

Comment

I love this as I haven't used flirt as yet. You said a woman should have both sexual and social pheromones in her tool kit. Do you have the sexual ones and which ones do you have?

Do you mind sharing the experiences.

I am so sorry for the questions and such, there are so many male posts on here, I feel like I finally get a female to interact with so am excited

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          I love this as I haven't used flirt as yet. You said a woman should have both sexual and social pheromones in her tool kit. Do you have the sexual ones and which ones do you have? Do you mind sharing the experiences. I am so sorry for the questions and such, there are so many male posts on here, I feel like I finally get a female to interact with so am excited
          Kate, great to talk to another women on the board! In terms of mixing flirt with a sexual phero, I have tried and love desire me and desire me plus. Love---desire me and desire me plus, individually as well! Also love sometimes using 2 dabs of the oil form combined with one spray--I like the longevity of the oil plus how the spray gets out there a little more! I think I have all of the sexuals and unisexys from xs in addition to a bunch of the limited editions and a few single molecules. I need to work on adding some more reviews! What are your favorites?

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes leave more reviews please!!

Flirt is a special fave of mine. Its the only blend I can depend on to get approached consistently with. The best part about it is I even have girls making contact with me. I think the important element is you have to be open to approach through your body language and cheery disposition. I'm so happy you like it

Yeah for more ladies on the forum too.

I've heard some wonderful things about LP's fragrances too.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Comment

Niceeeeee, thanks for the feedback ladies. I have been testing Desire Me Spray and with the feedback or should I say, what happened last night, there is no way I can handle an upgraded Desire me or the oil.

Last night got so out of control, I needed a safe word.

Which is why am toning down to Connections, my couchie needs some healing so am gonna try to see if I can get some intimate love making or just intimacy while I recover from last night's episode of .....

Comment

Morgaine-- great report! Flirt really opens people up I find. It is a great social! You also may want to try with desire me to steer in a more sexual direction -- great for dates!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                Niceeeeee, thanks for the feedback ladies. I have been testing Desire Me Spray and with the feedback or should I say, what happened last night, there is no way I can handle an upgraded Desire me or the oil. Last night got so out of control, I needed a safe word. Which is why am toning down to Connections, my couchie needs some healing so am gonna try to see if I can get some intimate love making or just intimacy while I recover from last night's episode of .....
                Kate -- wow! Dish please --how much desire me? And where?

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I want to put in a report on this esp since I used P83 with it

Flirt is one of the blends that I carry around with me. Wanna upbeat a group at any moment? Do the same!

The self-effects were very consistent, appearing approximately 10-15 minutes after application and lasting about 6h: Improvement of mood, happiness (sometimes humming to myself), easy talking, feeling energetic, motivated and at ease. I hadn't any crash nor weird dreams because of Flirt. Over the time using it the self-effects tuned down, and sometimes I don't have them anymore. I suppose that's normal, just like when you're wearing the same perfume for a long period, you stop smelling it.

Effects on others: others seemed to be affected basically by the same feelings I was. In a group there was a general happy vibe, with people getting very talkative and at ease with each other, saying funny things, falling sometimes in kind of a nonsense humor and laughing a lot. Nevertheless it was perfectly possible to work at the same time. No loss of focus, no dizziness, no headache. I'm talking about this expected side-effects because this blend is for sure A-nol heavy.

Effects on BF: this was the part I had no expectations at all. Surprise!! Besides the good mood and talkativeness that affected me and any other person around, he seemed to want to be as close to me as possible. Flirt made him consistently touch me, grab my hand, hug my waist and shoulders when going out. As Dgamer said in his review, he turned in "human velcro"

Using Flirt along with Desire Me Plus had an almost magic effect in people in general: shinning eyes, trying to please me and smiling sweetly as my well being made their day. I got lots of looks from men of all age, almost passionate looks, and BF was not an exception, saying compliments and sweet sweet things to me with smiling shinning eyes.

Comment

Loved reading that Akelah! I know what you mean about the shining eyes- I haven't used Flirt with Desire Me Plus yet (though I now have a big 30ml bottle of DM+ to spritz freely), but I have used with Tease and Love Boat at the same time to great effect. Everyone around me looks at me with that shining, adoring look in their eyes, and an indulgent, affectionate smile on their faces. This combination really makes work/social interactions so much fun!

Comment

Took Flirt for a spin last night at 1 spray to back of neck and 1 split between wrists. Was petty darn busy last night unfortunately and with all my traveling I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with any on person or group
                    This one also will need a cover. Def. not a girl smell
                    Buuuut

Environment - controlled climate/work (was always a concern for diffusion as I often wear oils...however with Steve's sprays....):

Self: Happy - not over the top - smiles, joking...but that's most of the time so ???

Others: For the instances that I had the opportunity to impact with my phero cloud...I became the focus of attention. Lots of eye contact, big smiles, rapt attention...I could quite enjoy and get used to this! When I would return to my department, the others would gravitate toward me, informing me of everything that was occurring or had happened in my absence - without me having to ask - and coming to me with their decisions and ideas for approval before moving forward. At first I didn't think about it being Flirt, lol, I remember specifically thinking, "Wow, they really want me to know their every move tonight." Usually the is a shift meeting where I pass down our marching orders and they follow through and, unless there's an issue, I don't here much. Last night they wanted me to know everything they did as they were doing it. Was it he Flirt? Did they want to see my approving smile and hear my "Great Job!" Was me being happy making them happy? Interesting. Requires more testing.

Didn't get to fly this one at home on the man beast yet....very curious to see how it plays though...
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Flirt and I were out last night for another date night
                      4 sprays from my 5ml bottle scented with LP Spontaneous Combustion. 3 to front and 1 to back of neck spread about with the backs of my hands (approx. 131mcgs phero content)
                      Environment: Hanging with the man and then out to dinner at a restaurant/sports bar - (Yay football! Go Argentina!) Humid day but restaurant has high ceilings and is air conditioned and comfortable in spite of the crowd
                      Self effects - Um - FLIRTY and it's was infectious...
                      Others - super awesome server, free samples of the artisan beer and recommended really great choices. Man was in a good mood and chatty. Food is ridiculous here and SOOOO good, last night was no different. Server made LOTS of eye contact - very shiny, puppy eyes - too cute ^_^ Must've spent 3 hours there, left a great tip...
                      Later - hot tub with a friend & the man...gave hair an extra 3 spritzes (approx. 98mcgs). This friend can be a grump and/or a pessimistic grouser. WELL. He was a new man He DID grouse - but barely and was pretty chipper AND chatty. Considering his base line - this HAD to be Flirt!
                      Summary: Great afternoon followed by fantastic dinner and a relaxing wind down time before retiring to home. A++

Comment

I think I've finally found the solution to making me appear approachable. I've tried it all. Body language...smiling more? The body language came and go and over smiling made people uncomfortable.

Dosage: 2 sprays

Selfies: Considering that I spent TWO hours in traffic to get to a restaurant I had no interest in going to...only to be hindered by pouring rain (I was wearing sandals. And yes, I can get prissy). I was in a pretty good mood. I bitched a good amount but still lesser than I normally would. My constant griping would usually get on my companions nerves and turn into a fight but it didn't. Instead it turned into a bonding hate fest on Virginia and it's weather, drivers, it's everything.

Others: Been to this restaurant before. Last time the waitress didn't like me. Chalked it up to the cattiness that comes out of women sometimes because I'm not bubbly and cheery. It wasn't a simple *dislike*. This waitress would NOT make eye contact with me. Was irritated when I asked for substitutions. Sent other people to bring things to us (it wasn't busy). Made us wait for a endless amount of time for the check. Overall, just bad service.

This time however she LIKED me. Not only did she make eye contact like a normal human being she talked..and talked...and..well...talked. About how to eat this food. How the rose water ice cream tasted. Did I need more pita bread, how did I like it cause it seemed like I did? Here's water without asking, in fact here's a pitcher for you to fill up your glasses on your own (a step up from previous service) Mind you, neither I nor my companion are talkers. It was almost a one sided conversation.

So in short, for me....stioic icy Isis....Flirt please. And gallons of it.

Comment

• Morgaine
                          Morgaine commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's why I love Flirt too. I'm not bubbly or chatty or approachable, but spray this on and they swarm like human flies.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm, and I was wondering what to wear tomorrow....

I'm going to have to join a Flirt Anonymous group. I own a disgusting number of Flirt bottles- you'd be horrified if you saw my collection- and I just ordered 2 more! What is wrong with me? Nothing actually- it's just that this simple little blend is so fab. I like to include it in most of my daily blend layerings, because I always notice the added bit of sparkle and light it adds in. I could wear this alone and feel pretty and social and upbeat, and people would respond beautifully.

Comment

I broke this out today - thank you Margaine *snickers*

10ml bottle, 2 full sprays to front collarbone (1 spray Innocence to nape of neck under hair in back - is that cheating?) Then covered with a spray perfume.
                          Flirt - to my nose - is not particularly stinky, which bumps it up on the favorites list

WELL, a shnoz full of THAT and I was feeling pretty perky not long after.
                          On a side note - I know it says it lasts 6-8 hours, but I swear it must be longer than that. It lasted my entire shift, then some before AND after. REALLY great BANG for your buck!

Today was a good day, oh, and I did A LOT of flirting! Couldn't help myself, and others around me were only too happy to follow suit. In spite of it being a busy day, there was still time to chat and laugh and have fun...turned out that sometimes actually HELPS productivity

I did actually have a couple encounters tonight where 2 different people took some extra time to share some things going on in their lives that wound up making me feel good that they were comfortable to open up and share about. I like being that "safe" person people can talk to.

Most of the night I was just in a plain ol' good and playful mood. I may need to break this one out some more around man beast and see if it tames his growling heart as efficiently!

Comment

Another great name for this blend is Diarrhea Mouth XS. I have a tendency to curse up a storm with this on (while driving). My BF tells me to calm down even though I AM calm. Calmly yelling obscenities at other drivers.

I wore a spray of this driving back home with the BFs step brother. Might have been a bad idea...when I relaxed, I was talking about everything I shouldn't have. How I perceived the family. What I thought about this person, that person. I probably gave off being a gossip for my first impression. *facepalm*

Comment

I love reading about how each blend affects us all so uniquely. It's quite fascinating. When I wear Flirt, people come to me and talk on merrily about anything that pleases them, but all it does to me is loosen me up a bit socially, makes me a bit more comfortable with interacting. Have you tried Connections Isis? If Flirt has that kind of effect on you I'd be curious to hear what something like Connections might do...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
                                When I wear Flirt, people come to me and talk on merrily about anything that pleases them
                                I just had that happen to me yesterday with flirt. I didn't report here b/c I had Vibe on the back of my neck too so I put it in my journal. It's crazy that you mention that though because the waitress at our restaurant did exactly that! I knew it was the pheos but that's the first time a waitress ever just stayed and stayed LOL!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X