yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR32

XSR32 is often described as a molecule that increases focus, recommended for use in conjunction with other pheromones for testing. I'd like to hear the results of any forum members who have tried this product. How/when did you use it? Effects? How did it affect your focus/your ability to stay task oriented?
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Isis started this one...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ry/74161-xsr32

It first attracted my attention in XS130 (Status Booster). In xs130, it seems to catch others attention while also making me more focused.
    In general, when used with other blends/singles, I find it spotlights things. Attention to detail, nuances in appearances and/or sounds.
    I believe SteveO has often recommended using it in conjunction with molecules we're trying to understand better. It's a cognitive molecule for sure
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Interesting point, I find xs130 to have a bit of a cerebral effect, keeping me calm and rational and less prone to emotions and stress. Good for keeping calm in tough situations.The attention to detail, nuances and sounds seems worth looking into further. Will have a look at Isis thread, thanks for the tip there!
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Isis started this one...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ry/74161-xsr32

It first attracted my attention in XS130 (Status Booster). In xs130, it seems to catch others attention while also making me more focused.
        In general, when used with other blends/singles, I find it spotlights things. Attention to detail, nuances in appearances and/or sounds.
        I believe SteveO has often recommended using it in conjunction with molecules we're trying to understand better. It's a cognitive molecule for sure
        To clarify, I was talking about xsr32 here, not xs130...

Also by spotlight, I mean it can help me hone in on things and/or cause people to focus their attention on me, (like a double take or a head snap), and find me suddenly very interesting
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes I got that
          Sounds like interesting effects(and certainly helpful in many situations!); though I was primarily looking for the self effects of xsr32, I can see the benefits of these effect on others. Isis findings were also interesting, in line with what I was looking for to start with.

Comment

As I wrote in another thread I´ve been applying xsr32 behind my ears, on my ears and in the neck the last five times I´ve been to the hairdresser for a hair cut, with consistent results. The hairdresser has consistently been very meticulous, doing his best and paying attention to every detail. I can clearly see the possible benefits of this pheromone in all situations where you want good and focused service/help with attention paid to details - a wide range of situations. After my vacation has ended I will try it out in a some situations in a work environment, and get back with reports on how it works in some situations there.

Comment

I have some appointments coming up this week! Going to try this.

Comment

Sounds good Usagi, looking forward to a report on that

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X